Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey all, back from the vet!

Blazing Battler

I think all my mules are dressed up as something atm, except one kinda dead account... I wonder if I could remember my password...? ... ... um...

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Welcome back Nashi.

I know the feeling Sad, I think I might have to make a new account just for this challenge lol.

Blazing Battler

Hi, Nashi! How was leftarmcat's face? Had she made out with another lightbulb? D :

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
She has what is likely a food allergy. The vet says that as long as she seems to ignore it, we can too. It's basically something like kitty acne, annoying and unsightly, but not life-threatening. If we want to confirm for sure, we can try a prescription food, but they were out of it, so I'm going to talk to mom about switching to another brand, maybe one of the higher quality store brands, before we use a vet food.

I checked, and we did recently get new food for the cats, so that makes sense. Since we feed the outside cats too, mom tends to go for the stuff that comes in bulk, and I'm thinking that something higher quality might be a good idea for our indoor cats who can't opt to go catch a mouse.

Blazing Battler

*remembers old accounts password, starts to browse* @_@

That sounds familiar. The good thing about inside cats in this situation is that they don't need to eat as much as the outdoor ones, since they live in climate controlled environments, don't need to flee predators and have less exposure to potential parasites. Finding a different brand, slightly better, will probably work out fine. :3

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
So, thread, any suggestions for kitty food? She prefers dry, and tries to bury wet, so dry food would be the preferred stuff to suggest.

Anyone else have a conversation topic?

Blazing Battler

*looks up list of people to obtaine numbers form in Silver*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Okay, what is the nearest....purple thing to you?

For me, it is the pillow I am laying on, which has light blue, tan, soft faded pumpkin orange, kind of a faded green, and faded plum stripes. Al of the colors are sort of faded looking and soft, and it is a lovely warm flannel.
;A; Liam got down to 3 health... I didn't know water was super effective against ground types!!

Blazing Battler

Not scientific, since we never pinned down exactly what was causing the reactions in our cats, but: This causes no known problems with oldladycat and rescuekitty. Oldladycat was overgrooming bare patches when on this. Eyebrow-eater is more sensitive. She threw up and had many skin irritations like your kittie's and others on her neck when on the above Naturals, so the vet said find the lowest fat food, and this causes her no problems, though sometimes she gets the same irritations all over and we don't know whether it the food or some infrequent environmental allergy. XP
The closest purple thing to me is the top of a bag of Halls coughdrops

Blazing Battler

The closest purple thing is a cup and inch from my hand, full of fresh cold water. Thanks for reminding me! *drinks*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Renekai
;A; Liam got down to 3 health... I didn't know water was super effective against ground types!!
Yes, water makes ground into mud, which is soft and squishy and easily pwnd.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh shoot! Still haven't slapped a name on my D&D gal! *flips through name books*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff