Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Bouncy_Pineapple
Wolf Link would be awesome. owo
It really would be. And then Poochyena would be templated, which would make some peoples happy, as we all seem to love dog-types. But...I don't really need it right now. I mean, I plan to eventually have Ed's team full of canines, but he isn't as active as Shina, who really has the opportunity to make use of her large team. Ed...is more settled. He doesn't randomly battle for the joy of it, and he isn't on a great quest. He's a settled adult with a regular job. *the light goes on* I should make him a breeder! It would give him a reason for having a large team, and I only have four different dog types planned. I mean, I kind of meant to stuff another two in there to fill it out, but they weren't fully fleshed out. I can give them up no problem. Of course, I kind of shot myself in the foot with my first pup then, giving it to Joey. Ed needs a third generation pup to get bumped up to an Accredited Breeder, with the extra slots for more pogeys. Ah well, the breeding a shiny or color variation shouldn't be too insane. Both of his girls are special, so I just have to breed them to the right male. *wanders off, plotting*

Edit: Clickies Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Intellectual Powerhouse

Windy dasher
Pandaphilic

hay pandah! hay pandaaaah! havent quoted you in a long while...so I did C:

also! all this nice weather demands some going-outside-time. teef and I have decided that dinner is necessary some Saturday night this month. think about it!

How about after the 15th? :>

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wow so many pages@_@ bribes and customs are still open yes?
also can you be a trainer and breeder?
I believe they're open until the 15th
And yes you can be both a trainer and a breeder. :3

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
yay id like to be one mhm. now to decided wati want to bribe for and ty <3
Your welcome <3

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
OMG. Customs.

I....need a custom.

*Gets a whole lot of gold*

Shameless Werewolf

-falls on the thread, dead-

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
*dances around* :3

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
or maybe i wont do a bribe :/ -doesnt have enough to pass 500k-

Shameless Werewolf

well, if you are bribing for a normal color common pokemon, it shouldn't surpass 500k

Friendly Friend

I figured it would be ok since in the old shop a shiny Cubone was gotten as a bright green color instead of a sludge green. XD But yeah. *works on ref*

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wanted uncommon pokemon with color variations. so than i changed my mind for a uncommon custom pokemon with recisvie color variation genes

Intellectual Powerhouse

Natsuko-neko

Meowth doesn't have a new template, so in order to get one, you will have to bribe. For a list of Pokemon you can get without bribing, click here

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Piney: Well, coloration rules from the old shop doesn't necessarily apply with the rules now. It depends on how much of a difference, but as I've said before, if the normal color is a light shade, you won't be able to get a really dark shade count towards it being "normal," and vice versa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff