Welcome to Gaia! ::

Confident Duck

-continues snuggling with Nana then just sorta tilts head- I am so made of fail when it comes to making journals... -stares at River- Why must you be so hard to write!

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
you guys are confusing me with the whole trainer persona stuffs X-X;
Maybe some RPing will help flesh out the personality, Ane?
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

I think the reason why is that each will have their own events and I am pretty sure you can join both(?). Just one character to make it simpler on you.

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!
User Image
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Snowbelle: What are you confused about? XD

User Image

User Image

User Image

.... I think I am confusing myself now. XDDD;;;

edit: It'll just be simpler on everyone, really. Plus you will not have time to RP two characters as the thread goes super fast!

User Image

Confident Duck

-stares at Shini then turns back to Duel- I think RPing would not flush her out at all... I have some hardcore writer's block right now...
Lady_Shinigami
User Image

User Image

.... I think I am confusing myself now. XDDD;;;

edit: It'll just be simpler on everyone, really. Plus you will not have time to RP two characters as the thread goes super fast!

User Image

This I can vouch for, no doubt.

But, even if you're only using one character, the events are a lot of fun. biggrin
I just hope we don't have a repeat of the Confuse Ray episode. We don't need people calling their pokeballs "riceballs".

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Does your trainer name go on your pogey's cert? Do you need a trainer persona to go on the pogey's cert? i mean...its all so complicated (to me anyway) X-X;
User Image

User Image

Just your username, I believe. The trainer part is for your own benefit. Like my Snookie goes with Kayla (trainer) but my Kashti (dratini) will go with my dragon breeder. ^__^

User Image

-offers a plate of cookies for Snookie- biggrin
User Image

User Image

Snookie â–º -creates a 'popping' noise and dive-slides for the plate- 8DDDD

User Image

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
ahhhhhhhh ok then
Snookie is one of the "babies" of the thread. I remember how we use to spoil him rotten in the old thread. xD

Ladykiller

Om nom nom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas