Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Hi Qix! Good to see you again! It has been really quiet in here lately, and it's nobody's fault. Want a virtual hug?

Adorable Trickster

It would be appreciated, haha. xD

On less gloomy news, I finally finished my third playthrough of Pokemon Y, for people waiting on my safari. :3

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
OK! *hugs Qix*

And in other non-gloomy news, which I don't think I've shared in this thread yet, I got a new job at a library! And a new apartment near it! Which means I've finally moved out of my parents' house! And the job I had at a craft store transferred me to a store near by new home!

So in other words, I am doing well. Been busy with the starting of jobs and packing and moving and settling in and all, but now that I'm moved in and on the way to sorting out utilities, things are calming down.
-snugglehugs qix-

Oh that's awesome mew! Congrats

Ladykiller

*drowns the thread in love*

And in additional kinda good news, my ama is making some good recovery on her recent surgery.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Nana: That's good to hear! Here's hoping she continues to improve.

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
/hugs Qix
It's definitely not your fault! Shop's on hiatus, Panda hasn't posted since May. It'd be weird if it weren't quiet in here lol.

But I share your feelings. Mildly unrelated, I'm most likely going to be retiring from coloring and possibly Gaia altogether soon. It's really hard, but I've had a great run, made a lot of great friends, and will hopefully see ya'll around, at least on tumblr or wherever (link to my blog in my sig, one for deviantart coming soon. Also ask me for my skype username if you wanna chat).
I've decided I need to take more time to work on my own art instead of coloring other people's ^^
Even though its fun, I've done it for so long that it did start to take up a large chunk of my time.

Didn't know how to tell you guys but there it is :B
I love ya'll and I hope Extra does get back on it's feet, but I can't stick around as a colorist.

And congrats Mew (& Nana's ama) 8D <3!
Sorry for bringing more gloomy news into the thread, but you guys deserved to know.

Ladykiller

I'm not essentially retiring, but considering the fact I'm only active in like... one shop and my lack of initiative to branching out, I may just turn to tumblr to being my main form of communication as well. Plus, like Starry, I think I should be putting my writing to actually working on that book I have sitting around rather than role-playing, aha. That's not to say I won't be around to answer PMs or something, but I've been slowly veering away from Gaia as it is...

The gold gens and being unable to afford anything is also a contributing factor, but not a large one. Like, three percent of my reasoning, aha.

Adorable Trickster

@Mew/Nana's good news: Glad to hear it. :3

@Starry and Nana: I'm really sorry to hear that. D: I hope you guys have a good time outside Gaia. D:

Blazing Battler

*resigned sigh* Time to speak up it seems. I'm also quitting my colorist position. I was going to wait until I had my giveaway up to say so publicly, but progress on it has halted because approval is still required for various parts.

I apologize for any trouble this causes and other difficulties I've caused in the past. I think I've completed all the evolutions that I owe at this point, but if anyone has a pokemon colored by me and wants me to color the evo for it... I guess you could either post it in the Evo request thread, or PM me with your request if it doesn't technically have all the requirements fulfilled yet, (Edit: Just PM them to me, sorry, I didn't realize Panda closed the Evo thread like that). That way once I finish it'll be in the shop photobucket when it's needed.

Below the spoiler is my list for reference, though my shorthand may be unintelligible. Auto evolvers are done(pending approval), this is just those that require something further from the owner.

Eyebat > crobat
Ilimino > chandelure
Drakishin > Dragonite
Red-tailed SCV eevee > ?
Mr Grimm > Dusknoir
Fancy ring Duskull> Dusknoir
Bloody Nincada> ?
Streaked Nincada > ?
Shiny Vine Eevee > ?
Christmas SCV eevee > ?
Doge N/cv Eevee > ? WIP
Tricolor CV/cv Eevee > ?
Shiny Growlithe > Arcanine (WIP)
Tiger star pichu > Pikachu > Raichu
Brindled Growlithe > Arcanine
Streaked Growlithe > Arcanine

Future Requests, Untemplated: (can't do yet)
Davesprite Pigoto > Pigeot
Glowy Deino > Hydrygeon (RP)
Blue Panther Shinx > Luxio (auto evolver but untemplated) > Luxuray

edit: Sorry, all, for the bad news, and congrats about the good. You are all incredibly awesome, wonderful people and I appreciate you all! ... I'll go back to lurking again. *slinks*

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Hugs all around. <3

Sorry to see you guys leave as colourists, but if it's the right move for you, I'm behind you 100%.

SadWhiteRaven
My request for Desdemona to evolve into Chandelure was approved a while ago, but I haven't heard anything about it since?

Blazing Battler

GriffinFire
Hugs all around. <3

Sorry to see you guys leave as colourists, but if it's the right move for you, I'm behind you 100%.

SadWhiteRaven
My request for Desdemona to evolve into Chandelure was approved a while ago, but I haven't heard anything about it since?
Since roughly March May 20th, I have had several WIPs of your pokemon's evo waiting for Admin approval/rejection/input.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
SadWhiteRaven
Since roughly March 20th, I have had several WIPs of your pokemon's evo waiting for Admin approval/rejection.
Ah, I see! Thanks for letting me know.

Blazing Battler

GriffinFire
SadWhiteRaven
Since roughly May 20th, I have had several WIPs of your pokemon's evo waiting for Admin approval/rejection.
Ah, I see! Thanks for letting me know.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help!

*typo edit* orz

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
SadWhiteRaven
I'm sorry I can can't be of more help!
No problem. <3

Quick Reply