Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Keli: If you need that gold and you got no other way to make it, you do what you gotta do to earn it. xD

@Sango: I have no idea. I don't even know of it. /no help xD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
The quickest way I know of to earn 1 million + gold (without selling all your items) is to be a colorist in a shop that has a lot of regulars. Preferably by holding an auction. XD The only shop I'm currently a colorist for doesn't make me any money at all, so that's my main source of income gone. The other shops I used to color for all died.
found it! thanks anyway XD
I'm a little too high-level to make anything smooshing fluffs, but I'll try finding another Animated I can squash.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Woot, I finally made sig banners for all my Pogeys. X3

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Eienna
I'm a little too high-level to make anything smooshing fluffs, but I'll try finding another Animated I can squash.
Why not just suppress your level?
@FFN/Panda: In the old shop I rp'd with a human charrie named Raina who owned all my pokemon... is it ok if I change her name/appearance but keep the same general personality and stuff? I'm just wondering because it says the old pokemon can keep their memories/experience/etc.

Intellectual Powerhouse

Rian-chan
@FFN/Panda: In the old shop I rp'd with a human charrie named Raina who owned all my pokemon... is it ok if I change her name/appearance but keep the same general personality and stuff? I'm just wondering because it says the old pokemon can keep their memories/experience/etc.

Yes, of course :>
*snugs Panda* Thank you ^_^ <3 *dances with her pokemon and then looks around for someone to do some art of Cadence*

Adorable Trickster

SO

I heard about this fanart/fanfic stuff involving Extrasensory and Pokemon OC. Now, as one might guess, I'm terrible at both. And at most things, to be fully honest. But I am halfway decent at voices.

Hey! Come back here, I'm not offering to sing a song or anything! ;^; I'd have to write the song, after all, and that's kind of covered under fanfiction, imo. SO, here's my idea. I do ridiculous flanderized impressions of Extrasensory members who I have had time to stalk and find something about. And by 'stalk', I mean "see around the shop", and by 'find something about' I mean "actually notice". xD /totally zoned out all the times!/

SUPER FLANDERIZED NANA

Intellectual Powerhouse

o___o Can't wait til Nana hears that.

I spent all weekend doing nothing, and I almost forgot to do my online quiz for class. I finished it in under 10 minutes though, with a good 6 minutes to spare 8D

Dapper Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Intellectual Powerhouse

A person that is still up!

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Adorable Trickster