Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ane~ :'D One of my friends reads a lot of zombie survival stuff, so some of it's rubbed off on me. XD; But yes, that is a wonderful list there~ o u o I might suggest adding a shaolin spade, for it's long reach and blade, but otherwise your list looks very nice~ ^^

Confident Duck

-snuggles up to Trira- Sounds like your friend has read the Zombie Survival Guide my Max Brooks once or twice~

shaolin spade, very nice addition there! Not too many people know about that weapon

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Anesthesia; Heehee <3. That's okay, I'm used to getting nibbled ;3. Sometimes I even enjoooy it. XD. Haha.

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL! This is a very critical subject!
In a random FB thing, I got voted as the one most likely to be sacrificed to zombies so everyone else can escape xD;;

Confident Duck

-fondly remembers Zigzagoon City, the Resident Evil 2 based Pokemon Event she ran once-

Ahhh memories -curls up with Oreo- I think we all enjoy being nibbled on sometimes xD
^^ Indeed she has. And then she told me about it, so I went and read it myself. XD Very well done book~

Thanks~ It deserves more credit, if only form how useful it could be in a zombie attack. (Have you ever heard of an atlatl? o u o If you had a strong enough spear, it might be useful. Probably not though. XD;; )

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
There needs to be a ranger X3
Rangers are cooooool
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Fayah: Ahhh ahahah! Oh wow! XDDDDD

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!
The Anesthesia
-fondly remembers Zigzagoon City, the Resident Evil 2 based Pokemon Event she ran once-

Ahhh memories -curls up with Oreo- I think we all enjoy being nibbled on sometimes xD

It's the bidoofs you REALLY have to watch out for

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ane; Yusss >w<. Sometimes we all just need a good nibble here and there~!

Confident Duck

-giggles- Bidoofs are so fugly... I really dislike them...

-turns to Trira- atlatl, are you kiddin' me? Of course I know about them! They can get up to 93 miles per hour if thrown right... those things are awesome and simple... -giggles more- I would be amused if I found out I am secretly your friend and you didn't know it xD
Rangers are basically police officer. You can list your trainer as a police officer and call them a ranger. Just remember, profession titles are not absolute! They aren't even official really, they just determine what RP benefits you get ovo
Lunch time, gotta run~

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ah...
Ok, now I cant decide between a Charizard or Lucario for my custom X3
Enjoy your lunch! :3
I'm going to prepare my dinner soon

Quick Reply

Submit