8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yaaaay, banners >w<.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

-slurrpppsss everyone- emotion_awesome

Aahhh, quick question. ouo
Is the certing thread for new Pokémon only, or do those that want to have their existing Pokémon updated onto new certs / want names changed have to post in it, too? P:
Yay banners!
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

I am thinking for now it will be just new ones. Once the certing is ready, the head-staff will allow certing updates on those who need updating. XD -throws a spitball at Fayah or Panda to get their attention about this-

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!

Intellectual Powerhouse

Ryuukishin
-slurrpppsss everyone- emotion_awesome

Aahhh, quick question. ouo
Is the certing thread for new Pokémon only, or do those that want to have their existing Pokémon updated onto new certs / want names changed have to post in it, too? P:

If you want existing Pokemon updated to new certs, you must have the uncerted image, and they must have already been added to the new owners list, which for now would be the ones that you have requested to be added on the Character Registration in the Journals section of the guild.

If you want the old cert... we're changing a few things on the cert, so that might not be a great idea in the long run if you plan on RPing. xD

Ladykiller

*was just about to ask that* o 3 o

Alright, I'll post in the certing thread later.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

All righty! Thank you Shini, Panda. :D

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Totally late for the party, what? :B -puts on shades- Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Why am I up so early? O: Also, the truck for tomorrow was definitely cancelled... So there is no need for the merchandiser... So I get to sleep! =u= <3
User Image
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Annnd I learn something too. XDD This is new for everyone so we will probably stumble over each other for a while.

User Image

Intellectual Powerhouse

Also, I think we agreed that there was a limit to how many old Pokemon you can register for now... but I can't find the written info in the guild. D;

Intellectual Powerhouse

Sorry, so messy, guys :<
Whoaa, this place it back~ I can't wait to see it up and active again. ^^ (Mmm, new thread smell~)

Which somehow reminds me that I should go get my tentacool re-certed sometime. (I'll have to go find that uncert. XD; )

Intellectual Powerhouse

Trira

TRIRA!!!! *snugsnug*
User Image

User Image

-currently reorganizing the moved thread- It's messy. XD

User Image

Intellectual Powerhouse

Messes make me squirm. xD CLEAN IT, SHINI!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff