Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Qix: It's fine :>
All forms that have been submitted with ref pics have been checked for the correct coloration :>

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
I do not understand that reference. And without understanding, I'm not sure why he would be arrested for that. But if your Rocket wanted to cause trouble, Ed would be happy to arrest him. And no, he wouldn't have to stay in jail. Given how often Rockets escape from there, there must be an inside guy or gal letting them out.

xDD That was a joke. Well, Walpurgis dislikes stealing pokemon, so something other than that should work. Littering, stealing from a snob, dropping a screw in the tuna, loitering, recruiting for Team Rocket, whatever. He's just not malicious enough yet to do ore high profile stuff.

EDIT: @Panda: Ah, okay, thanks. :3

Confident Duck

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Hey! Hey listen! *is shot* Sorry guys. But anyway, who wants to get in trouble and get arrested by Ed? I'm working on promoting him, and any help would be appreciated! <3

I have Vim villain extraordinaire

And River isn't above peeing in public--------

I mean...

River is River she is bound to get into trouble at some point for being a jerk

EDIT

Dat Duskull--- emotion_dowant

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ane, that sounds awesome too! Anyone who wants to get arrested make a thread, since you have a better idea of the hijinks your characters would get up to, and post me the link and Ed will come on in!

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Confident Duck

*pets the Lisais-kitty*

@Nashi: I will set something up in just a little bit... I need to clean the kitchen. And plot what stupid thing Vim will get caught doing...she is a murderous thief after all... hm... but at the same time I can't have what she does be too ..erm... heinous...are drugs out of the question for RPs?

Friendly Friend

If we're checking custom colorings would this be ok for a shiny w/color recessive? :O

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Pandaphilic
@mew: Visually different enough from the white parts of the dratini. xD

Hmm, I may be able to work with that. I need to color up a ref for a Shinimama Dratini now! biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*rolls around*

Ladykiller

*waves hands* 8D Cetus would love hate, hate, utterly HATE me for roleplaying her with Ed again~ So, in other words, yes, arpeeee.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Bouncy_Pineapple
If we're checking custom colorings would this be ok for a shiny w/color recessive? :O
Oh, Bouncy! *sidles up* I loves the hoard pic you made me! But somehow, I left out Annabell's uncert when I posted my pogeys, and she says she will bite me if she isn't included. T-T Can you edit her in? Maybe in the upper left side?
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/Picture_Upload/For%20Others/AnimaUncerted.png

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Ane, that sounds awesome too! Anyone who wants to get arrested make a thread, since you have a better idea of the hijinks your characters would get up to, and post me the link and Ed will come on in!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22912845

There you go. It was the only serious thing I could think of. I'm terribad at thinking up plots, haha.

Anxious Goat

dramallama heart

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hi Micro! *waves*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff