Welcome to Gaia! ::

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

*peeks in* I was wondering if I could get a bit of help determining the coloration of this boyo.

User Image

I know he will have some shiny variation, and possibly color variation, but mostly I used the colors that appear on arcanine and shiny arcanine, only darkening the black and orange.

Adorable Trickster

I'd place it under color variation, given the tail and mane is a cream-ish color on both, giving it way more black than normal.

But I'm not a colorist, so I might be wrong.
Moxxiie
*peeks in* I was wondering if I could get a bit of help determining the coloration of this boyo.

User Image

I know he will have some shiny variation, and possibly color variation, but mostly I used the colors that appear on arcanine and shiny arcanine, only darkening the black and orange.

It's awfully cool, whatever it is *_*

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Thanks. ^.^
I figured it would have color variation, but whether it would be dominant or recessive is what I'm wondering, since black is in the color scheme, just not so much.
Qixel
Tag. We gotta work on that attack >.<

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

I'll try and figure it out tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. Goodnight all.

Adorable Trickster

Eienna
Qixel
Tag. We gotta work on that attack >.<

Yeah, for a 50% chance to work, it sure seems rarer.

Tag.

Beloved Cutesmasher

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
**wiggles around**
Moxxiie
I'll try and figure it out tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. Goodnight all.

I see in your sig you are having troubles. *snug*
Qixel
Tag

@ALL: I would like to clear something up once and for all. It's been bugging me for quite some time.

Phase: : an individual or subgroup distinguishably different in appearance or behavior from the norm of the group to which it belongs; also : the distinguishing peculiarity

Faze: to disturb the composure of

Adorable Trickster

Eienna
Qixel
Tag

@ALL: I would like to clear something up once and for all. It's been bugging me for quite some time.

Phase: : an individual or subgroup distinguishably different in appearance or behavior from the norm of the group to which it belongs; also : the distinguishing peculiarity

Faze: to disturb the composure of

Oh, s**t. I been gramma poh-leesed! xDDD But in all seriousness, you caught me. Mad props to you.

In other news, this battle has the honor of being the first to give Gangrel a scar, once scar edits become available. It just seemed to fit, given the circumstances. Tag.
Oh, really? mrgreen

Yeah, well....that bit's been bugging me for a long time. It's not just you.
Qixel
See my last battle post?

Adorable Trickster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, it's a horn. xD

EDIT: Okay, apparently it's just a super gelled up mane. Wut? -n-

Adorable Trickster

Alright, time for me to bail. Night all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff