I'm going on a picnic and i'm brining a Foongus

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Zakiax
I'm going on a picnic and i'm brining a Foongus

Only if it isn't poisonous! I'll be bringing some exeggcute!

At the picnic:
Oddish
Sunkern
Cherubi
Seedot
Vanillite
Foongus
Exeggcute

Vicious Firestarter

Lol I get the pattern now...

And 1115 exp for Karpman to grow to another level thats a lot compared to everyone elses like 700 exp after growing a level. Hes now ad 17...His stats suck though ;><

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Zakiax
Lol I get the pattern now...

And 1115 exp for Karpman to grow to another level thats a lot compared to everyone elses like 700 exp after growing a level. Hes now ad 17...His stats suck though ;><

Oh? I'm gonna have to leave soon, do you want to share what you think the pattern is?

And sorry about Karpman.

Vicious Firestarter

All edible looking pokemon?

Vicious Firestarter

And I got to go as well. Dinner then game night. Though not going to stay the entire night tonight due to tests and things tomorrow. I want to go over my poli sci stuff one more time before bed. I'm good with calc ^.^

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Zakiax
All edible looking pokemon?

Yup! Pogeys that are food based, in appearance or name. Oddish-Radish, Sunkern-sunflower seed, etc. Bye! I have to take the cat in to the vet. See you later!

Friendly Friend

Lmao what. XD
/yawns/ hey guys

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
Considering that I am firmly anti-Apple, the story about Samsung paying a billion dollar fine in nickles warmed my heart and filled me with righteous vindication. Too bad it's fake. I askdjgfaskjdbg hate Apple. It pains me, Nashi, that you have shown yourself to be such a fan.

I hate most other apple things, but....they've got the best in the tablet market. The android stuff is almost as good, but...*shrugs*
Though I've tried, I cannot complete any polite sentence in response to that. *gets far too passionate about this* XP
As far as I'm concerned Apple is a giant corporate tyrant wearing a mask of an approachable 20 something with endless money to spend on propaganda that is so happily swallowed by the world, peddling overpriced gadgets to the brain washed masses with impunity, crushing innovation and competition alike. Their tactics captivated the market, and as soon as other companies started to become successful with their own version of the only thing the public is now interested in, they spring a billion dollar trap, raking in yet more ill gotten gains and cementing rights to things they have no right to control. Just as Dinsey controlled the 3d animation process for over 20 years through such a unlawful patent on using simulated bones to move a mesh, Apple is going the same way. They are a monster seeking monopoly. I have only disgust. Other options should be considered first.

Hello shadica, hello all.

Kysh rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 4, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
I have a challenge for anyone who wants to try it. It was inspired by Qix when he told me about this idea, and I have done it a few times before with various results.
Either use your main character or a mule:
Using only 1000 gold, scour the Marketplace for anything and everything you would like to wear and create an avatar with those items and post your findings.
You must wear the items and post (either through your main or an alt) to qualify. Once we have the contestants that want to enter posted with their avatars, we can take a vote and prizes will be given.
Once I get an idea of those that would like to enter, I will construct a prize list for the contestants.

Friendly Friend

That sounds like fun. owo

Blazing Battler

I don't think I could pull that off. DX

Plus I wub my avatar to much right now *squishes* XD

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
True, that is why I figured you could use a mule to post in your place, so as not to mess up your perty avatar.

Kysh rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 1, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
mewrose

Oops, forgot to post:
>>4 in a row, not in order<<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff