Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
The Rocketeteers already have a base in the Sax-a-what's it desert and the other teams, unfortunately, do not. </3

Though I'm open to peeps finding out who Pearls is on the voyage. O: She is a mastah of disguise though and can just get another guise, haha.

Oh hi. I can't sleep.

Hi! Sorry for the insomnia. I can't decide if Shina would be all "eek, a Galactic member!" or just *shrug* "The flyer said people for trip. Person is person." *makes mental note to be more specific on next flyer*
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Night, Snow! <3

-bored kinda- o3o

User Image

User ImageShini: is suppose to be studying; if you see her PLEASE shove her to go study for at least a little bit!!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Aren't you in a later time zone? And what nickname do you use, Lady Shinigami?
User Image
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

XDD I am in CST. So it's 1:20am my time. And I use many. ^__^ Shi, Shini, Lady...-shrug- Which ever. XD

User Image

User ImageShini: is suppose to be studying; if you see her PLEASE shove her to go study for at least a little bit!!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I see. You must be a night owl. And okay on the nicknames. I was wondering because your full name is a bit of a mouthful. Not that I'm one to talk. whee

Friendly Phantom

Note to thread: If you see me online tomorrow besides to tag starry/oreo/panda, don't talk to me and tell me to get studying gonk

Man-Hungry Fatcat

-rolls in from schooooool- 8D Hello, guys! c:

Congrats on the custom, Kysh! :D

And hnggg Nana, so nice. ;v; /admireforever

@Eranas: Your art is so cute omg. oUo
@Kohl: As is Worf. QUQ I love the little sparks around his ears. <3

@Aurrie: Congrats on your panda. OUOOOOO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like I'm forgetting to reply to some things aaaaahhh. :I

Friendly Phantom

Ryuukishin
-rolls in from schooooool- 8D Hello, guys! c:

Congrats on the custom, Kysh! :D

And hnggg Nana, so nice. ;v; /admireforever

@Eranas: Your art is so cute omg. oUo
@Kohl: As is Worf. QUQ I love the little sparks around his ears. <3

@Aurrie: Congrats on your panda. OUOOOOO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like I'm forgetting to reply to some things aaaaahhh. :I

Ryuu you backread? You crazy person xD <3

Man-Hungry Fatcat

LOL yeah I can't help it. QVQ And now I can stalk people.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
FireFoxNinetails
Note to thread: If you see me online tomorrow besides to tag starry/oreo/panda, don't talk to me and tell me to get studying gonk

*snickers* Noted! Do not let FireFox play!
FireFoxNinetails
User Image

User Image

Ditto. XD But I have a little more freedom. -pets-

Nanashi Kage Enjeru: Yeah. A mouthful. XP And yes I am a night owl but then again, I had like an hour nap earlier so I am awake. I should go to bed as I am tired but meh. XD

Ryuu: -amazed at your backreading powers- XD I normally do but today I am lazy.

User Image

Friendly Phantom

Ryuukishin
LOL yeah I can't help it. QVQ And now I can stalk people.

One day this thread will jump 200 pages when you aren't looking. Then I'll never see you again and wonder if the backreading ate you D;

Woo finished with one paper Q.Q

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FFN: Very well. 8<
Of course, I assume you will be studying animation as we watch movies while throwing toilet paper at one another? 8D

Oh my god. XD That could totally happen, but then I'd read both the current pages while back-reading at the same time and confuse everyone as I respond to both old posts and new ones. 8D

@Shini: -uses my powers to bring back the nanerpus videoooooooooo-

@Nanashi: Aahh just finished reading your plot thread! ovo
I'd love to join, but I don't have time to respond to RPs consistently 'cause of school. @A@ Would it be okay if I threw in a random character at a random point in the story for a random meeting of randomness? 8Da

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Sure, if you just want to pop in now and again, that would be fine. Try not to leave anyone hanging who is RPing with you, but other than that, sporadicness is fine. Either we will just pretend not to notice in-world that you pop up and vanish, or else your character can spend short amounts of time with us, and then vanish into the wilderness, acting like a satalite. Either way is fine.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*falls in* OMG i hate working night shifts, is 2:50 am and im not even tired cause im so used to being up late OTL

but anyway, HI PEOPLE! 8D *kicks work for making her miss page 100* ah well grats to the winner x3

@ nana: durn random flyers, they always get Flint in trouble, actually i think Flints just a trouble magnet xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff