Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

Whimzica
These guys get cuter every time I stop in here.. xD

Thank you. 8D!
I am so excited for the site. Although, I must admit I am bummed because I just now got the money for the alpha pack I wanted to buy... and come to find out, they aren't available anymore, and if I read correctly you aren't offering the 12 extra alpha packs in KS anymore?

I suppose I will live... that steampunk dire wolf is stunning though, i can't wait to claim one for myself on the 21st. So much excitement, so little time to actually spend online (college and work will do this, it is a terrible side effect of being an adult).

Handsome Loverboy

Shirtless Receiver

Just letting you guys know, the Kickstarter is going live in an hour and a half. Won't be posting a link here, but I'm sure you can find it if you're interested in seeing what we've done. smile

Unbeatable Streaker

11,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm so there, Leef. XD <3

Tipsy Bookworm

Ahhhhh! yes.

-exited-

Shirtless Receiver

We're almost 80% funded! 8D
That's because everyone LOVES Evocality! I pledged what I could... would pledge more but... I am having a life/existential/job/school/whatever crisis moment and I'm unsure of my income so I don't want to do more right now >.>

Shirtless Receiver

Rian-chan
That's because everyone LOVES Evocality! I pledged what I could... would pledge more but... I am having a life/existential/job/school/whatever crisis moment and I'm unsure of my income so I don't want to do more right now >.>

Thank you SO much, Rian-chan! I really appreciate that you believe in the project. smile
You're welcome Leef! I have been here since the beginning haven't I? There is no way I'm bailing halfway through! I have to see this game/site/concept become a reality! ^_^

DarIing generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 9!

Shameless Flatterer

Using this post to do the roll for the November 2014 Tumblr Kickstarter Reblog raffle!

We've 18 peeps who reblogged the Evo KS informative post.
So let's roll a number between 1 and 18 to see who wins!
Random Number Generator, give me your powers~

DarIing generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Shameless Flatterer

Using this post to do the roll for the November 2014 Hydra Throw raffle!

10 peeps who posted within the timeframe on the fan forum.
So let's roll a number between 1 and 10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff