Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

Posted in the betta thread too. I'm so glad you both are out of there.

Shirtless Receiver

Thanks guys. <3

Aw, sorry about your boy Revel. ):

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It's ok .. he was one of those fish that was always getting sick even though my others were absolutely fine .. i'm surprised he managed to live so long... every day i expected to come down to him gone... he did manage to live for a whole year after i bought him though ... spent more on treatments for him than i'd have liked ... he was always sick with one thing or another... white spot was a common thing with him... the year i had him i must have gone through 5 lots of treatments for him ...

He wasn't a Betta or anything, just an ordinary Goldfish but he was cute in his own way.

I have two new ones now, they're called Black Goldfish... they look sort of like comets BUT they're much more rounded with their fins, especially the dorsal fins... they're chubby like Black Moore fish but without the bulging eyes and fantail

my son has demanded they be called Loki and Thor

Aged Bookworm

Aha, thanks.
And I'm glad your betta is okay, Leef!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Happy New Year!!! heart

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
happy Late new years<33

Aged Bookworm

cant believe the year went by so fast.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Happy wolves

Shirtless Receiver

Hello all!

I just want to say that while, yes, I am currently pursuing TWO shop projects (Evocality being one of them), I have NOT forgotten about any of you or your orders. Things WILL get done, and I am sorry it is taking so derned forever to get there... but we will be active and happy and wonderful again. I just needed to get through the holidays, and now I'm back on track. (:

Aged Bookworm

-rolls through merrily-

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Waiting fore one more order >.<

Shirtless Receiver

I have contacted Sar, she says she will finish your order this week. She has a lot going on. Our aplogies, sincerely.

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
spottedleef
I have contacted Sar, she says she will finish your order this week. She has a lot going on. Our aplogies, sincerely.

Oh yay. I was getting worried id never get it. Im super happy. And I can understand. Life has been keeping me very busy.

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items