Welcome to Gaia! ::

If we had an enlightened CYO competition would you participate?

Yes. 0.58695652173913 58.7% [ 27 ]
No. 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Depends on the lines (state a preference in thread if you vote for this) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 2 ]
Gold? 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 260 261 262 > >> >>> »|

Cute Sweetheart

wren152
I'm not a naga. Well, now I will be cuz I'm about to go change my avi so I will be a naga. xd

The background made you look like one to me at first.
Yeah, even now that I've changed into my idea of a naga, it WOULD be better if I had water in the background. But the koi pond water really clashed with the dark forteanagora (or however it's spelled) forest. Oh well~ I have tea so it's all good. mrgreen

Codebreaking Prophet

wren152
Yeah, even now that I've changed into my idea of a naga, it WOULD be better if I had water in the background. But the koi pond water really clashed with the dark forteanagora (or however it's spelled) forest. Oh well~ I have tea so it's all good. mrgreen

>Kind of nice dark water item<
(:
Ah, perfect! And I already have one, so it's even better! YAY! Thanks for the idea!
Tadaaa, totally fixed it, MUCH better! Thanks again, Wolf!

Cute Sweetheart

wren152
Tadaaa, totally fixed it, MUCH better! Thanks again, Wolf!

Great you're a snake and I'm a mouse, rolleyes I wonder how this well turn out. xd
*slither-sidles up to* Well then, hello Flavorful. I dunno though, you don't look like a mouse. You look like a tiny bug-eyed elf. *eyes*

Cute Sweetheart

wren152
*slither-sidles up to* Well then, hello Flavorful. I dunno though, you don't look like a mouse. You look like a tiny bug-eyed elf. *eyes*

I agree with you there. I think Minish are more like bugs with their size of half an inch, but they are kinda like mou- Wait did you just call me flavorful?
Half an inch? You're more like a nibble than a snack, hmph. xd
Flavorful? Who? Who said anything about Flavorful? wink

Cute Sweetheart

wren152
Half an inch? You're more like a nibble than a snack, hmph. xd
Flavorful? Who? Who said anything about Flavorful? wink

Well you did- nevermind, Anyway I say half an inch because it says that Minish are as big as your thumb nail, so my guess is half an inch to an inch.
*looks at my thumbnail* Yeah, 'bout half an inch is right. I could probably put you on a cupcake instead of sprinkles. wink Minish cake sounds good. blaugh Hey, so what do Minish do, anyways?

Cute Sweetheart

I like cake, as long as you don't eat it while i'm on it, that's fine with me.
As for what do that do, it depends on which kind of Minish we are talking about.

Forest Picori or Minish as we call ourselfs like hiding helpful items and Rupees(money) under grass and rocks all over the world.

Mountain Minish dig for kinstones in the Mountains. Kinstones are like miracle stone that when two pieces come togather that make something good happen.

And lastly Town Minish like humans so much that they moved into towns of humans They try to make humans happy, but it sometimes backfires.

I'm a forest Minish by the way.
*sleeps in a corner*

Codebreaking Prophet

*lurks while waiting for stupid websites to load.*
I just KNOW I wrote a response to the minish-explanation-post. I know I did. Oh well. I remember saying I felt like I knew so much more about the little buggers, or something.

In other news, Brother's 3, as of the 19th! User Image May the worms all quake at his feet!

In other other news, I tracked a $1 on Where'sGeorge.com, and it came from Idaho! mrgreen Not the first one I've tracked, but the first one since I made an account! Well..not technically. I made an account right AFTER I registered the bill. So I guess it doesn't count. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff