Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

Don't know about Eternal Requiem? Click here. x3

Welcome to the first-ever flatsale! This will be a short flatsale, meaning that instead of the two-phase flatsales that are described on the first page of ER, this is a one-phase flatsale that will end on the same day.

Flatsale Rules
In order to participate in the flatsale, you must respond to the prompt. I will post the prompt when the flatsale starts, at 7:30 am PST. You have until 7:30 pm PST to post your response to the prompt, and I will have the winners posted sometime Monday.

UPDATE: You now have until 7:30 pm PST on MONDAY to post your response. Thanks. n.n

Flatsale characters are 10k. Vian and Daimyn think this is an agreeable price considering the amount of work that goes into upgrading the images and tags and such.

Don't complain about the flatsale results. We can't please everyone, though we certainly try.

You have 24 hours to send the trade. If the trade is not received on time, we will alert the next person and they will get the character (provided they can send the trade on time as well. xD) We totally understand if the bank is not working; if this is the case then we'll extend the time limit.

So you want to see previews, eh? Wellll... I suppose. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Prompt
Make up a story behind the character you're going for.

Some things to keep in mind:
Firstly: That David is a 17-year-old who has just recently been Embraced by Adam (Daimyn's character).
Secondly: That Ariadne is a Toreador, and most Toreador love music, art, and prose. While some are true artists, others are poseurs.
Thirdly: That Carmen and David used to go out until Carmen broke up with David only days before his Embrace. Why do you think she broke up with him?
Fourthly: That just because a character is flatsold as a human doesn't mean she will stay a human in the course of the roleplay!

I want a responce that is at least two paragraphs long, third person, past tense. You don't have to write a novel, but there's no limit to how much you can write. You have until 7:30PM PST tomorrow tonight.
GO!

Entrants
Emilie_1983, Ariadne, page 2
Eamane, Carmen, page 3
Slyabney, David, page 3
Tahja Estes, David, page 4

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*shuffles through* Wait...now Risen...awww....just kidding. Those look great!
*Sneaks Through*

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
oooo a masquerade pet! , I'll hope for a Assimite one whee

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey, what was your verdict on assamites, anyway?
Flatsale on now!

Kalis: They're restricted. -nods-

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ah, I wondered.

*plays with the chief* whee

Actually...I can't play with my own 'chief' I have my body painted for halloween and I don't want him to get sick...

Went out last night, going out tonight....weeee.
Two questions..

1. Do we post the reply to the prompt here?

2. If I do not have enough gold, and I win, could someone possibly help me?
1. Yes, and

2. Yes. xd Though co-owning is not allowed. 3nodding

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I'll be writing this up in a while XD *hugs flatsale charries* MUAHA :O *runs off for candy first thu* >>
*type type type*... oh wow, I'll have one hell of dediting to do before I can post this here *way long*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff