Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random poll of doom!!!

>=) 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227 228 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Abide by the Gaia TOS, and all forum/general rules
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NO ART THEFT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not use another person’s pet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be respectful of others- don’t start fights in my shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All sales are final, including customs. If your custom specifications have not been met, then please feel free to mail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All payments are to be made in pure gold, unless previously arrangements have been made.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have a question, please refer to the FAQ section BEFORE you mail this account, or a colorist

Limits
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only win 1 per raffle/Free raffle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only win 1 per Flatsale, After 24 hours of the flatsale starting users make take 1 more pet, then have to wait 24 hours again

User Image
User Image

User Image

List of Monthly events:
1 - Reset of Customs and Breedings - New Years
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - Martin Luther King's Birthday - Auctions and raffles end
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

User Image
User Image

~ Flatsale Rules ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not post until there is a go, all forms before this go will not count
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not edit posts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only post for one pet at a time if you post for more that post is void and you must make a new post
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may proxy for someone and claim one for your self, however you have to use two separate posts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only claim 1 pet for your self a flatsale (only one unless I say diff)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. During a speed flatsale you may not post more then one in a post. To try for another you must make a new post (never edit them)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment is expected within 24 hours after the confirmed unless talked about before (failure to do so will result in reselling of pets)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Certing info is required with in 1 week after you claim the pet, failure to do so will result in trade canceled and pet resold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After you win post info in the Certing Thread

Cost:
Adults: 5k
Newborns: 10k
Familiars 5k

Type: Flaffle
Date: 20th at noon pst - 21rst at noon pst

Previews:
User Image

Form:
[b]Prefs:[/b] (long as we know which your ok)
[b]User you are claiming for:[/b] (This be who for)

Claimed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Coming soon ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User Image
User Image

~ Raffle Rules ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle tickets will usually be 100 gold each, but will sometimes differ in price or be free. There will be instructions on getting tickets posted for each raffle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may only win one pet per raffle if there is more than one offered
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You must complete trades for the tickets BEFORE the raffle is drawn or they will be canceled and the tickets wont count
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You have 48 hours to claim your pet when you win before your spot is redrawn. In cases of emergency contact me within this time. If you can't contact me and it was an emergency
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trades are to be sent to the mule not the colorists
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A new pet will be added after 1000 tickets sold after that its every 1000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When and if a new pet is added users may change there prefs but only once to choice wisely - Prefs not changed when drawn after the warning will be given by order of prefs and rerolled if that pet won isnt on their prefs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After you win post info in the Certing Thread

Cost: 100g
Date: Now - TBA

Previews:
User Image
User Image

I would like ____ Tickets for the raffle!
Prefs: (List all those not no your list will be rerolled)

[size=18][color=olive]I would like ____ Tickets for the raffle![/color][/size]
[b]Prefs:[/b] (List all those not no your list will be rerolled)

Tickets:
1 - 200 Fayt_of_Redemption (Clouded Leopard, Blue Tiger, Marbled Cat, Geoffreys Cat, Leopard, Canadian Lynx)
201 -

User Image
User Image

~ Auction Rules ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is a 15 minute anti-snipe on ALL auctions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payment must be received within 48 hours unless there are EXTREME circumstances that you tell me about
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post the code when making your bid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Co-bidding is allowed if there is more then one pet if not no. (this is just for auctions)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Items are accepted at there CURRENT lowest going price (note if it goes up after you bid tough till someone out bids you you dont get to change it, How ever if this drops then just means you get off better)

Date: Now - April 30th

Starting Bid: 5k
Min Increment: 1k
Autobuy: 2 mill (2,000,000g)

Highest Bid:

User Image

I would like to bid _______ on the _________ Auction!
[size=18][color=darkred]I would like to bid _______ on the _________ Auction![/color][/size]

User Image
User Image

~ Rp Contest Rules ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. you will be told more at the time of the contest make sure to read the rules.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Prompts come in many forms as ways of a question or story.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rp contests are always free however they are decided but the holder on who wins and why.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is no guilt tripping bribing flaming or anything of the holder of the rp contest.

Preview:
(Image)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please post all forms in the event thread

(Event link)

User Image
User Image

User Image

~ Coming soon ~

Pages of interest (Freebies)
Page 100 - Users that posted on 100 rolled winner gets a free custom
Page 200
Page 300
Page 400
Page 500

User Image

Bump contest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please do not post more then 1 to a minute. (This is per user not per the shop)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Number your bumps I don't care if its 1, 2, 3 or bump 1, bump 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There can be more then one winner for all I care there can be over 100 winners
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Users may win more then one prize if you wish to bump to 1k twice you can have that prize twice

Turn in prizes
(once those bumps are used they cant be used again your usable count will restart)
100 Bumps - Premade Familiar
200 Bumps - Semi Custom Familiar
300 Bumps - Custom Familiar (no edits)
400 Bumps - Premade adult only
500 Bumps - Semi Custom adult only
600 Bumps - Custom adult only (no edits)
700 Bumps - Growing Premade
800 Bumps - Growing Semi Custom
900 Bumps - Growing Custom (no edits)
1000 Bumps - Anything goes custom - This can have edits

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This goes from the start of the event till the end.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Put the banner in your sig and post in the that you are advertising only once a day to get a point.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Banner must remain in your sig for that day
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please make sure to add your day count also in the space given
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Advertising posts may be posted in the main thread

However if someone comes and says "so and so referred me" you will gain 5 points. This is to be posted in the same area.

Date: Now - the end of the event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forms:

I am advertising today its day ___!

[color=blue][size=18][b]I am advertising today its day ___![/b][/size][/color]

____ referred me!

[color=brown][b]____ referred me![/b][/color]

Sig Banner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All banners or even text works however no other shop images can link to this one and count

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3uu9rno][IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/EchoesofDawn/Banners/1.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3uu9rno][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3mkzu7e[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3uu9rno][IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/EchoesofDawn/Banners/2.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3uu9rno][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3ghdt3y[/IMG][/url]

Preview:
User Image
There for there will be 2 winners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the end all those that advertised will be rolled it will not be based on who does it the most, just means you have more chances
List:

User Image
26/30 D: I hate getting posts
User Image

~ Colorists must be able to use a .psd format
~ Pets colored are expected to be saved in .png with a clear background
~ All stages are expected at once (This is before its sold or given failure will result in loss of job)
~ you do not have to cert i can do that but that's a plus
~ you are allowed to color 1 pet for your self or a gift once a month given you have colored the required for that month
~ There is a templet, only time you must shade is with edits: that are required to match

Requirements:
Full time - 2 Growing pets a month - i don't care what type
Part time - 1 Growing pet a month

Payment:
if you do not cert - 90% of sales 95% of customs and 95% of breedings (5% goes to who ever certs them)
100% of customs and 100% of breedings

The lines that you can color are:

Clear lines: (Turn layer to multiply) These are not real shading styles
User Image User Image

Psd
Male Adult Lion
Female Adult Lion

Please post completed forms in this thread
Form:
[size=18][color=green]I Can Color![/color][/size]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Examples of past work:[/b]
[b]Examples done on my lines:[/b]
[b]How often are you on gaia:[/b]
[b]Current/past work experience:[/b]
[b]Job wanted:[/b] (part or full time)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Rp managers are expected to have a semi steady roll in rp matters.
- Rp managers may also start shop plot rps
- Rp managers are given one custom pet slot a month (This is based on if they do work and these do not roll over)
- Rp managers are paid based on work they do, if you do nothing you get paid nothing

~ if and when hired a rp manager will get one fully custom edited if wanted pet for rp matters, this pet will become a staff pet and can be taken away when or if that rp manager leaves.

Please post completed forms in this thread
Form:
[size=18][color=Blue]I Can Rp![/color][/size]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Examples of past work:[/b]
[b]How often are you on gaia:[/b]
[b]Current/past work experience:[/b]
[b]Ideas you may have for this shop:[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Can Color!
User name: Tripp_Trapp
Examples of past work: None
Examples done on my lines: Dawn Lioness, Scar Lion, Zira Lioness, Twilight Lion
How often are you on gaia: Every day
Current/past work experience: None
Job wanted: Full Time

I Can Rp!
User name: Libra15
Examples of past work: Go here smile
How often are you on gaia: Everyday
Current/past work experience: Was role - play manger at another shop but sadly it closed down. Current colorist at Midnight Fantisies (Shop kind of at a stand still)
Ideas you may have for this shop: Oh I have many! I have some dealing with gods, others dealing with good and evil, some dealing with outcast...-continues to ramble on-

I Can Color!

User name: Roman Foi

Examples of past work: Portfolio of Sorts *I claim no credit to the original lines or the original templates to the pets BEFORE editing them. Coloring, however, is all mine regardless. <3

Examples done on my lines:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Blind Medicine Female | Lost Love Female* | Shakespeare Male | Simply Green Male

* Was valentines day inspired. xD I came up with about 3 back stories for her. <3

How often are you on gaia:
Weekdays: Anywhere from 3:15pm - 10:00pm
Weekends: Varying from all hours of the day, to only a couple but that depends on my plans, and I can rearrange if needed.

Current/past work experience:
Past Workplaces
Carnivorous Companions
Alpha Helix / Vanora
Current Workplaces
Schäferhunde von Schutzhund * Owner on a tentative hiatus.

Job wanted: Full Time. <3

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas