Ashtiel Arykosa

0A0 I'm going to hug him, okay? Okay.

He's an attention whore, so it's ok xD

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Does anyone know if the certs still pending are going to be done soon?

IRL Noob

Announcement

Hello, everyone! As some of you might have noticed, a few changes are going around the shop. The front page is being remodeled, and a lot of guild threads are also going through some transformations.
I'd like to take a moment to announce that March has allowed me to take the reigns of Earra. Right now I'm in the process of talking to remaining staff, and getting everything up to speed for the future of the shop. Here are the pending changes:

- Colorist Hiring!
    I've contacted all listed staff, and at the moment, this is who we have on board:
    Awesome colorists: Vistada, Me, F a y t h - x, March Moth
    Our lovely staff force: Ruriska, Nyx Argyros
    So as you can see, we're in need of some new colorists! I'd like to get that hiring thread set back up as soon as possible.

- Setting Changes
    Talking with Nyx, our resident awesome idea person, we've come up with some setting changes to the shop to help facilitate rp:
    - Making the Pantheon/gods more important and more present in daily life, such as: prayer, pilgrimage, rituals, and sacrifice. The gods have personalities, and often do things to the mortals. (Think the Greek Pantheon.) Ursa, the goddess of Seers, will be the leader, or Queen, of the current Pantheon.
    - Familiars that correlate to each god.
    - The river is now more dangerous and a god "hot spot", and will be accessible for people to plot with.
    - Unicorns now breed by getting a blessing, so their babies are born as wispy spirit-like creatures in the first stage of life, before growing into the colt stage.
    - Elementalists will be more important ICly, and will have more power.
    - Bands will be easier to create and maintain.

- A minor rule change to breeding
    Breeding to same-sex couples will be allowed, as well as multiple couples at once (think three~four parents can 'pray' and input their colors for you to work with!).

In addition, current staff have some upcoming changes listed in the staff forum, such as their workload, payment, and how customs will be handled.

Here's a sketch of the baby stage: User Image

We'll have a grand opening event sometime in the near future, once everything is done being set up! I hope you guys are excited as I am, and I hope we have a great future time together. I'll be around in the thread to chat, answer any questions, and things like that. <333

IRL Noob

Revel1984
Does anyone know if the certs still pending are going to be done soon?

Yes! Sorry about that, I'm still getting everything back on its feet. I just took a look at the certing thread, and those will be done asap. <33

Dulcet Scarface

THE BABY! oAo

Ruthless Healer

Yeee it's soooo cuuutee! *w*
-fondles little baby-

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
baby stage is too cute heart

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-rolls in a circle around teh shop- >U< <3
*rolls in a circle in your circle* biggrin

Baby temp is also finished!
User Image

Ruthless Healer

ASFKLHAKLJ -foaming at mouth-
I NEED TO LOVE IT! -snugs the cutiest leetle baby horse EVAR!-

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
<3
*U* So cute, sleepy-looking baby >U<
<3
Aww, thank you guys. I fiddled with the mane and tail a bit more and updated the image. OWO

Also, the owner's list and cert dropoff thread is up to date!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff