Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Demigod

-Yasha Alchemist
Verro: -Blinked a few more times, was this really happening? He sat up a bit more, watching the enthusiastic gent before him.- Well I at least you're an excitable fellow. I'm Verro, pleased to meet you.

Rex: -yelping quietly, wriggling all the more as the other moved- ... -his words made him blink for a moment, then grin- Sorry, Verro~... I am just excited... well... obviously~ -giving a playful growl, tail wagging, he yipped- I'm Rex~

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

icy serenade

Rex: -yelping quietly, wriggling all the more as the other moved- ... -his words made him blink for a moment, then grin- Sorry, Verro~... I am just excited... well... obviously~ -giving a playful growl, tail wagging, he yipped- I'm Rex~

Verro: -Cracked a smile, as he decided to stand up, not wanting to feel left out of the commotion.- It's fine. Nice to meet you Rex. Any reason you're so excited?

Roserain generated a random number between 2 and 3 ... 3!

Much Wolf

ignore dis, kay

Roserain rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

Much Wolf

DIS TOO
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
*IGNORING* C8

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Eats the dice*
|D

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

heart

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roserain
DIS TOO
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Thank you for tipping me, but I was a horrible server. I accidentally drop your steak but I picked it back up and served it to you anyway. 5 second rule! XD

Unforgiving Phantom

Wolfey Fireborn... that is like... my worst nightmare. XD
- Has changed major to Baking and Pastry Arts and is going to be taking my Food Service Sanitation test Thursday. -

Deathly Demigod

-Yasha Alchemist
Verro: -Cracked a smile, as he decided to stand up, not wanting to feel left out of the commotion.- It's fine. Nice to meet you Rex. Any reason you're so excited?

Rex: -bouncing himself up somewhat from the ground, his tail still wagging behind him. giving a grin, he shook his head- My mom always said I was easily excitable as a pup... haven't changed much. -yipping, he bounced forward for a moment, then back, eyes glistening-

Unforgiving Phantom

Deathly Demigod

Hi Thy~ -waves-

Unforgiving Phantom

Hey, Icy~
- Waves back -

Much Wolf

Wolfey Fireborn
Roserain
DIS TOO
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Thank you for tipping me, but I was a horrible server. I accidentally drop your steak but I picked it back up and served it to you anyway. 5 second rule! XD

*Eats the steak anyway*

emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas