Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

Nah, none of mine have mates, unfortunately. 8T Gonna pair some of them up though... once Dj and I talk plots here. P|

+ + Oh Yasha~ I'm going to force you to hold an Everstone. 8TTT

Wheezing Werewolf

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
icy serenade

lizzface. hey :Y

(apologise to sarah for me for not having her freebie done yet > > wink

Dapper Lunatic

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaandygram~

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Hey, Pix here.

Yesterday night, I was hired at EASY.

I was super excited to work here, because I’ve always liked the lines and the shop. I’ve always wanted to work for the shop, but only recently got a new Photoshop that could do what the lines required.

Tonight – I quit EASY.

Why? Because some people just can’t handle who I choose to be friends with. I don’t understand why. For one, it’s none of anyone’s business. For two, if he/she doesn’t try to talk to you, then I don’t see why it should be such a problem. People have been trying to get my friend blacklisted – just because I got hired and didn’t want them around in shop. You can’t have someone blacklisted, just for being around. I don’t know what they did, to make everyone upset - even THEY don’t understand what they did to be hated so badly. Honestly? I’m tired of this. I refuse to work at a shop that won’t accept my friends, or that’s going to go out of their way to purposefully make my friend feel hated. I’m tired of people letting it happen. I’m tired of people being immature about it. If he/she really bothers you that much – suck it up and act like she’s not there, EVEN if you’re a colorist. I’m sorry, but as a colorist myself, I will always color for people I don’t like. Because it’s the right thing to do. End of story. I think everyone should be treated fairly. Where I come from, this is called discrimination. Where I come from, this is called bullying. And I won’t stand for it.

By doing these things, you’re hurting someone who has honestly become one of my best friends (by doing that, you're hurting me too). I’ve had multiple people tell me that he/she’s this, or he/she’s that – but so far, I just haven’t seen it. They’ve been the most….caring, helpful, nice, most giving person. If you want to tell me I’m wrong, or I’m naïve, fine. If you want to hate me, fine. If you want to hate them, that’s fine too.

But, please, keep it to yourself.

Sorry to disturb you.

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We wish you well on your future advances Pix.

Shameless Noob

Dapper Lunatic

You were offered a potential solution to a known problem, in an effort to balance all sides. Your decision to quit EASY is your own, nobody else is forcing you either way.

Good luck on your future ventures Pix~ heart

Much Wolf

First, I respect you and the choices you make. The friends you choose to keep are yours and you have a right to your words.

But your wording can use some work.

Bullying is the purposeful harassment of an individual for a base reason.
We did no such thing.
We expressed a concern, an honest, true concern; and tried to come up with a solution.
You rejected that solution, which is your choice to make, and might not be the incorrect one in your position.

Our goal was to allow all parties as best to the ability without causing hurt. Obviously we fell short of that goal. But we tried.

It would've been easier to just add my voice in and request her to be blacklisted. Less drama. Instead, opted to try and find a middle ground.
Shame it didn't work.

I applaud your noble effort to defend someone you view as a friend. Your protective anger.
I wish you had demonstrated it in a more constructive fashion.

That person has hurt many, and those issues will not dissolve with time. They effectively pissed where they ate, and now either have to choose to eat it, or move to another table.

I do not envy them their position. Everyone makes mistakes, and hopefully learns from them. But mistakes often result in losses, and this is their cross to bear. I hope in time they can start fresh.

It is a shame to lose such a good person, and such talent, but if I had to balance the scales between having you aboard with what you wish would happen and losing you and that associated to you (and with that one, all the drama they bring) it's not even a close contest.

Good luck on where your path takes you.~

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*gives Pix a hug* I know that we haven't talked much lately, but take care of yourself and if you ever feel like talking you can PM me anytime.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Wow internet dramaz

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*pets Chaos* It's kinda like... if they get it out tonight, then tomorrow we can start fresh. And honestly they are all being polite about it. Pretty much.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Much Wolf

Sorry guys, felt she had a right to say what she wanted to say, but I had the need to explain as well. *shrug*

Still wanting to know if there's an unedited couple out there, I'm eager to test my breeding skills on these lines, but don't trust myself enough for edits yet.

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roserain
Sorry guys, felt she had a right to say what she wanted to say, but I had the need to explain as well. *shrug*

Still wanting to know if there's an unedited couple out there, I'm eager to test my breeding skills on these lines, but don't trust myself enough for edits yet.

MIKI AND I HAVE AN UNEDITED COUPLE!
8D

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I thought I had an unedited fling planned but nope. xD

*Scoots to bed* Classes are grounding me into the dirt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff