Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Regular

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Yeah, you can participate Kittie ^_^

I'd say the only staff who can't is the one who colored it...Maya razz

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Ok, seriously....something is wrong here....someone is ******** with the shop.....we have SIX dislikes already?!

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

emotion_zzz

Shy Regular

Oh, they are probably just bored.

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I've never had that happen before. The shop actually used to have a good name and be "popular".... I think someone has an issue with me, and rather than be mature about it, and talk to me, they went on mules, or had friends come here to ruin our name. I HATE this system. I've said it over and over since they implemented it. Can't stress it enough. lol

Shy Regular

I know a lot of people have a problem with it.

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

It unfairly gives people a bad impression of a shop based off that... It should be up to an individual person to decide based on a shop, rather than that rating

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I got off WoW to color, but upon seeing that, I'm really disheartened now. I'ma just go to bed confused

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Vicious Firestarter

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Heya Zakkie <3

Still up...hubby came home, and I'm just lurking til he wants to go to bed 3nodding

Vicious Firestarter

*waves*

Work seems to be draining my creative muse. Yesterday I wanted to work on stuff, but I just stared at photoshop for an hour doing nothing...

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

That was happening to me like...all the time. That's why I made my hiatus official for awhile. I definitely needed the break.
I've been coloring the past few days though. ^_^
..tonight's muse went out the window though when I saw the thread. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but it is very disheartening to see.

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
-snugs thread- <3
Coloring coloring~
Something blue I think will be nice for summer o v o
I keep drifting back to blues must stoppp
Yet it looks so lovely ; u ;

Quick Reply