Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Banners it is. ^_^ Now lets vote on Rp requirements.

Doctor rps need to stay the way they are 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Make them required but make them a solo post ABOUT the visit... 0.50909090909091 50.9% [ 28 ]
Make them optional. 0.23636363636364 23.6% [ 13 ]
Do away with them... they're all the same anyway. 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
I dunno. No answer. 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Guu... can I say again I'm sorry. (Stupid school).

I only managed to show up in another shop I normally frequent recently, and I was on such a roll ;_;

And and... I wanted to show off the twins' new toys they got from their first year celebration.

Familiar Player

mistalina13
@Sora: I'm technically done with my requirements, I'm just RPing and writing more solos than needed. Would you prefer I send in my form now or wait until I'm done with all the writing I wanted to do. (Basically are you too swamped for me to send it now or would you rather I wait?)

*putters off to check RPs for here* Always happy to start more too, if anyone wants.

I still have 1 more BC art to do and then some auction art. Once I finish the BC art tho I'm going to focus on revamping another shop, Kingdom Hearts Memories of Tomorrow before I work on DT.

I prefer that you rp as if you are grown already biggrin You can do so now~

Beloved Shapeshifter

Mkay, Sora. I'll send you the form too and you can file away for when you get to this shop again. As a start though do you remember what genders Ngozi and Ayo were supposed to be? I did leave it up to you after all. =)

Anyone else up for RP with pregnant Jo or with the twins a bit later? (I don't even mind backdated RPs just to fit timelines.)

Conrad The Mighty

We still on for finishing our RP here when you get a chance?

Familiar Player

Hmmmm

Think a soft spoken bookworm boy and rowdy martial arts loving tomboy girl biggrin
Hi. Um...is this shop still active? ^///^

Only, I'm searching around for B/C shops I might like for next year when I have more time to role play and this one looks really fun. =^.^=

Edit: or maybe it isn't. ^///^; Sorry to trouble you. sweatdrop

Familiar Player

It will be once I find the time and motivation to revamp it. XD

Familiar Player

^^ Kicking self back into Gaia! Going to seriously do art and graphics soon/am doing so right now.

Still using my old laptop that is ancient since my brand new one had broke a year ago. Almost saved up the money to buy a new MB and CPU! Which means soon I can livestream again~ <3

:3 Just a message to all my loves out here~ <3!

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yes! Please do revamp the shop, I'm very interested. It looks like such an interesting idea. heart

Familiar Player

I will! I promise ; ;

Just need to catch up on my Gaia stuff ><

Sparkly Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*can't wait to see revamp!*

Familiar Player

Same!

I WILL completely redo this shop I swear!

Hatted Fatcat

-Poke Poke- :/

Can I write my doctor's visit as a journal entry even if I haven't rp'd it? I want to get started...

Hatted Fatcat

-pokepokepoke-

Wild Unicorn

Anyone around

Hatted Fatcat

Ohmygod, this was bumped. owo HI! I'm still here!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers