Chose an event for us to open with!

Pokemon Event 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Elemental Event 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 16 ]
Meta Event 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Other / Gold option - Post idea in thread 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 237 238 239 > >> >>> »|

I would love to RP, but I don't have any pets here yet! D;
And WOW, that is a really interesting little tidbit about him! It's gorgeous, as well! <333

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Halcyon Flight
I was actually rather disappointed by Slenderman... There was just SO MUCH HYPE but then those graphics when he catches you were just too bad and I couldn't take it seriously. xD

We were playing the new game. It's deff better than the first. Seeing as there's also five levels so lots of extra story and chances to pee yourself.

I'm a major chicken xd I had my blanket in the arm chair and spent most of my time laughing hysterically, crying, and yelling obscenities, with bouts of screaming when The Chaser or Slenderman appeared (The Chaser = new monster. Far scarier than Slender o_o)

For being a scardy cat I actually really love the slenderman mythos. Not only Marble Hornets but other stories about him too. I've painted him twice as assignments in school. xd Once in acrylics then I recreated the image in mixed media (sumi ink and oil pastels)

I like watching the reaction videos to Amnesia and I've watched my friends play it. I just can't play games like these on my own. xd My little girl heart can't take it.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
-rolls around-
I'm the same way with horror games, Kat! XD

is doggo's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
*slow stretch*

Ugh. I don't want to go to the dentist. *weeps*

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
-wishes he could afford to go to the dentist-
-is in that same boat- I really need to go, but I don't have any extra funds. -pokes her terrible wisdom teeth- I may have to break in the new credit card that I just got and hope that I can pay it all off before it starts accruing a ridiculous amount of interest next April.

is doggo's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
To be fair, I can't afford it either. Thankfully my mom had decided that she wasn't going to let me wait around anymore, and with my going off to college she doesn't want me to go in pain. OTL

I know what boat you're all in, and I'm sorry you're in it. If I had money I would help, but as of right now what little commissions I get are my only income.

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

I've gone to the dentist once in my whole life, LOL. I'm terrible, but now I'm also terrified of going because I know my teeth are really bad OTL
That's lucky. I'm sure my parents would help me if they could, but seeing as they have seven children (me being the oldest of the bunch), they can't really afford to do so.

Ohjeez. I've only been to the dentist a couple of times, and the last time was over a decade ago. I'm scared to death that when I finally go, they're going to tell me I'm even worse off than I think I am.

chiickadee's Prince

Adorable Trash

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

Ahhh, I'd love to try for breeding slots but I don't think my two dragons I have now would fit well together. If anyone's interested in pairing up for the raffle slot let me know! The couple wouldn't be permanent of course, just a fling or something.
Oh my gosh. It's baby time already. Hmm.

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

Also if anyone wants to pair up with my dragons, I'll pay the whole fee as long as I can have first pick c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff