Nebulous Trash

Home after a long weekend! *flops* @@

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Heey Ami <3

Re: wherhandlers... Tawny and I have thought about it, and nothing particularly springs to mind? I mean, as a wherhandler you'd need to still be pretty fit and healthy, though I'd imagine the mental health bar and empathy bars are set a bit lower. Did you have anything particular in mind?

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Not really. Lose of sight in one eye or possibly restricting scarring on a limb or such were the ones that sprung out for me, but I can easily strike it off the idea list if it's not possible.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Got new art for all my kidlets loaded into their journals~ Super happy about Zarike's new portrait.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I CAUGHT A TOAD TODAY 8D

Wrathful Shapeshifter

There was a baby robin on my back porch steps. Poor thing got freaked by the dogs and waddled down the driveway. But Mama and Papa are on the job.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
o_o I feel like I need an animal adventure now. All I did was talk with my cat.

Wrathful Shapeshifter

*hugs Dizzy* 3

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey, that sounds like pretty good going xD My cat is too used to being fed by my mum at six am, so... PURR PURR PURR WAKE UP CON WAKE UP IT'S FEEDING TIME O_O WHY ARE YOU ASLEEP. I STAND ON YOUR CHEST. HELLO. FOOD. YES. FOOD TIME. WAKE UP. THE SKY'S AWAKE SO I'M AWAKE.
Lol Con. I have been stared awake by a hound dog. Had my door open (which is unusual for me) and I jolted awake out of a sound sleep. When I lifted my head she was sitting there just outside my door staring at me. It was the creepiest feeling ever.

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
My feets hurt.

Dapper Hellraiser

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noo feets D: What've you been up to? It also occurs to me that a wherhandler may well have been injured *after* Impressing - depending on their injury, it's entirely possible that they may have been able to keep working.

Was it the big-eyed food stare?

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Ah, just working. Some days leads to uncomfortable feets.

Don't have a wher at the mo. Was gonna make a wher candidate. Was thinking of either making a dragonless rider or someone who was originally a dragon candidate, but got hurt enough to be disqualified from standing for a dragon, but not a wher.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff