Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I have had both coffee and bacon. eheheh
I am a jealous bee. ; w ;

I could make both but once boyfriend wakes up he'll probably want the same so I'd rather wait and make it all at once instead of cooking twice. Besides, I'm on a roll with setting up this event and want to get as much as I can together before Corn gets back.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Which sounds like a plan.
You guys are going to love all the pretty babies Corn colored. ; w ; <3
The FAQ says to go and ask questions?
Ahahaha! Fools! You do not know what I am!
(Seriously, though. I tend to ask a lot of questions.)

1. What's the difference between fauns and satyrs?
2. How many times can a dragon breed?
3. What about same-sex pairs?
4. How do dragons raise their eggs? Communal hatcheries, or individually?
5. Can you ask for only a single egg if you feel "engh..." about other people playing your characters' children? Can you "pay" the eggs forward? Like, you roll two, you only want one, so the next clutch rolled for another player gets and extra?
6. Can fodder breed? What are the rules there?

Whew. Sorry 'bout all those...

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
<wonders in looking around>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*noms lollipop*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I am curious about this mentioned event stuff. :B
Chimerical Beast

HI WOW THANK YOU questions are good especially ones that bring up things we never even thought of. You helped us like, a lot. You have no idea.

1. Initially it was a difference of gender. But after some discussion we decided to scrap this entirely, and we're just going to use one term as a whole (we'll let you guys know which term we decide to go with, we're voting on it currently).

2. This is something else we need to discuss further. We haven't gone fully into all the mechanics of breeding yet since we don't foresee it happening for a little while, just since there's really only a few pets as of yet! I can't tell you for certain right this moment, but if there is a cap on breeding it won't be a super low one or anything.

3. Same-sex pairs are fine, and will be able to breed. ~*MAGIC*~

4. This is another discussion point that we'll get back to you on!

5. Another great question! We're going to talk about it a little more, this "pay it forward" idea, but so far we think it's a pretty interesting idea. If we were to do this however there would be a limit on what you could pay forward, for the sake of not having any potential GIGANTIC clutches of dragons that could be a headache for colorists.

6. Fodder will be able to breed. We haven't developed the mechanics for that yet but it will be very similar to the way the others breed. Probably just more simplified!

ChaosTheories

We're actually trying to get everything hammered out to start the event at midnight MST. I can't promise 100% for certain that we'll get it done in time, but we are trying! There's just a few more details that we need to figure out. Once that's taken care of I'll launch the previews of the event and then hopefully the first batch of sales will start at midnight! You guys are going to love the pretties. <3 We've got quite a fair batch of babies for y'all.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Awesome sauce. 8D I'll wait here. Right here. Boop.
Thanks for answering the questions C:

Fashionable Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
- -
- -

/casually rolls into thread

It's been way too long since I've poked into this thing but eeee I'm excited that things are kicking off! 8D

- -
- -
Chaos - *waits with and boops*

Chimerical - No problem! Thank you for asking. Seriously, there are a lot of things that you just don't think of until someone thinks to ask a question about it. So the more everyone asks the more we can make sure we have clarified things, and if there are concepts we haven't fully fleshed out then we can fix that.

Guttergoo - So are we! I know we were really quiet at the end of things but we were just silently working on everything behind the scenes and getting it ready to go. Corn more than anyone. I know it's totally out of the blue that suddenly we're here. xD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Hisses* This is my spot.

Magical Shoujo

i remember playing this game!
had fond memories of it. heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers