Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GO event screams "Party party partyy" ~~
I need to come back later. Class starting in less than 5 minutes rofl

Handsome Shapeshifter

Wow, am I ever happy at the turnout! ; w ; I didn't expect to see this many entries already when I woke up.

Dapper Humorist

this place is soooo cute!!!

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
Wow, am I ever happy at the turnout! ; w ; I didn't expect to see this many entries already when I woke up.
Well its DRNGAS... Dragons 8D
Znaruto - Thank you! And welcome! c:

Riffler - Not just any dragons, but Spyro dragons. Spyro dragons with quirky things that make no sense and badass accents.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
Znaruto - Thank you! And welcome! c:

Riffler - Not just any dragons, but Spyro dragons. Spyro dragons with quirky things that make no sense and badass accents.
One of my favorite things to do in Spyro was to hold two buttons and 'Bunny jump' which is charging and jumping at the same time. I took down so much fodder
That reminds me, I really need to see about trying to stream the games...

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
That reminds me, I really need to see about trying to stream the games...
Streaming Spyro?
If I can, yea. It's a matter of if my internet can handle that. My connection is pretty terrible. I'll try and see if I can do it some time here in the next couple of days, and if it works I'll start streaming while I play.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
If I can, yea. It's a matter of if my internet can handle that. My connection is pretty terrible. I'll try and see if I can do it some time here in the next couple of days, and if it works I'll start streaming while I play.
Ooooh that could be fun.
I've got the stuff to stream all ready. Gonna do a test run first and if it goes well then I'm going to start doing streams.

Colorful Contributor

Awe yiss need moar gamestream in my life

Hope you're not starting tonight, tho, cause I wanted to pick up on that hinted at coloring/template stream I was gonna do!
LIVESTREAM ANNOUNCEMENT

So Corn helped me test the stream, and everything looks good! As of tonight I'm going to start playing through the original Spyro trilogy on livestream for anyone who's interested to come and see. As of right now I'm shooting for 5:00PM MST. The stream will be taking place here.

If anyone would like to be put on a quote list to be informed when the streams are coming up and when they'll be starting, please let me know! I'd also love it if anyone could give me some input on when they are most often free to do streams (please be sure to inform me of your time zone as well) so that I can try and do these when more people are around!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff