Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I hope you don't mind I started an ORP. I left it pretty vague but I can always lock it or delete it if needed.
thats ok, I can use him later for a diff rank, I hearts the character. *grumbles* spent too darn long on his history to let him go...*sighs* sorry, the other pern guild I was in died... And I cant find the guild master to even buy it off of her.

But yay, Im glad I found this one heart
lol... Someone join the other wyer... I was going to, but I dont wanna be the only one...*it would be boring*
Naree
I hope you don't mind I started an ORP. I left it pretty vague but I can always lock it or delete it if needed.

I don't mind xD =3

Crumbly Snacker

Another question~ x3 Just out of curiosity, when will you be choosing your staff? Though if you don't know, I understand~ xD

*getting distracted by her brain wanting to do anything but focus on her play, so random questions are popping into her head* o.x

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
You are doing a real good job with setup. I know what a pain it can be... *has to work on her char app at DRoP*

Crumbly Snacker

*agrees with Naree~*
-TS- Alex
Another question~ x3 Just out of curiosity, when will you be choosing your staff? Though if you don't know, I understand~ xD

*getting distracted by her brain wanting to do anything but focus on her play, so random questions are popping into her head* o.x

I'll announce new staffers just before the Grand Opening but I will also be hiring until I feel satisfied with the number of people. ^^

Naree
You are doing a real good job with setup. I know what a pain it can be... *has to work on her char app at DRoP*

Thank-you! xD; Putting together everything is the long haul. I know most of it by heart but... it needs to be written down lol /slow At least the slang and shop-based cannon are up xD

Flits in a few minutes guys~

Dangerous Nerd

Skie luff is doing a good job yuss~ x3 -Floofs-

-Takes a nice gander at the ORP- <3

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
You had me at FLIT... Lmao. And to think, I almost logged off to go to bed. Silly me.

Crumbly Snacker

That makes sense to me~ Like I said, just idle wonderment. x3

*forces herself to read* ;0;

Dangerous Nerd

Lol oh, so I see now.. xD -Glanced at the characters- Malvren must have some fine cloth then. x3

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I didn't even really read the other apps, I modified Pazzult from another shop/group I had wanted him in. He just happened to really work...

cool

Malvern has cool threads like that. It's how they roll... *don't mind the silly one*

Beloved Nymph

-makes a nest on Mali's head before skittering to bed- <3

Dragonflight Pern rolled 4 100-sided dice: 50, 26, 68, 4 Total: 148 (4-400)

Game Time!

These three flits will be given away in a game.
User Image User Image User Image

Green - Blue - Crimson

As it's late, the green will be given out to the first person to match the dice (total) I roll.
The Blue will be a free raffle that lasts tonight and tomorrow. To claim a ticket (1 per person) just post in bold, light blue font saying "I Want a Ticket Please!"
The Crimson will be a trivia game held late tomorrow so people have a chance to be around.

Rules:
No mules
No whining
No begging
Be nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items