Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Nerd

Indeed. Shame it can't be bottled, but then it wouldn't be the same either. x3

-Eyes those sprays and hanging air fresheners labeled as 'new car'- Nope, not the same lol.

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*laughs* I read the other apps and realized that already the weyr is full of boys who love to sew!

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
xD Yes *nods* It's not the only craft thu =B

*works on front page*

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
This is true. *goes to think of another concept*
Yay! a new pern shop!! heart heart heart heart
I'm working on flit lines/templates now and will probably give out a few tonight =3 They'll be earned through easy Pern-related trivia ^w^

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome to the Weyr is an ORP for everyone. I couldn't help it! It was like wet cement. Like a clean wall when you have a can of spray paint... Like a virgin...

Trivia. Sweet. cool

Beloved Nymph

x3 -goes to work on a character app- <3
Oh yay. I hearts the pern life!

Crumbly Snacker

To read my homework... Or write a character description...

I guess as an excuse to read instead of write, should we assume that there is a clutch warming on the sands, if we want our character to be newly-searched, and that's why they're newly arrived?

Or would it be better to assume they've been there for awhile?
Oh, Oh, question. Can we have older dragonriders? *I'z in love with browns*...lol, and he's a character I had in another pern guild... Ill leave out the others I had, I dont want to squish my chance at fun dragons here... But I might want a wher...Hmm... I love dem too..

So do I have to wait for a wher clutch? If I want one, Or a special event?
-TS- Alex
To read my homework... Or write a character description...

I guess as an excuse to read instead of write, should we assume that there is a clutch warming on the sands, if we want our character to be newly-searched, and that's why they're newly arrived?

Or would it be better to assume they've been there for awhile?

If you want them newly searched, that's fine but a plot starter and official announcements will be made at the Grand Opening - aka, the Clutch will be laid then and IC events will procede forward from there. So if you want them newly searched, wait for that official announcement. You could also always have them Searched for the last clutch but they would not have Impressed. =3

Either way works.

Mini Weyr Woman
Oh, Oh, question. Can we have older dragonriders? *I'z in love with browns*...lol, and he's a character I had in another pern guild... Ill leave out the others I had, I dont want to squish my chance at fun dragons here... But I might want a wyer...Hmm... I love dem too..

So do I have to wait for a wyer clutch? If I want one, Or a special event?

Characters that already have dragons (and are not Candidates) will be part of customs - and those will be announced later on. As a transfer character, you'll have to make sure he matches our cannon appropriately. For now, however, older dragonriders are not allowed because there have not been any custom opportunities yet. There will be, so just be patient~

If you mean a watchwher? Yes, those will be given out in special opportunities as well. All flits, dragons, whers, and dolphins are shop moderated and given out at certain events. No one is allowed to start off with a character that's already got a wher, flit, or dragon - the character can know/be related to someone who has one but it cannot be a Player Character. As with dragon customs, there will be opportunities for wher customs in the future.

For now applications for non-candidate craftspeople or weyrfolk and Candidates are open, basically. ^^

Does that answer your question?

Crumbly Snacker

Excellent~ I'll work on my character, then, once I have more of this stupid play read. xD Had it not been due today, I wouldn't care, buuuuut... >>;;;
*sigh* yeah, Ill save my watchwher candidate for later then, Im sure your doing dragons first, and Ill save my older characters for a little while later, I was just thinking that since one of my characters was the Weyrling master it might be usefull, but Ill save him for another time.
All the ranking positions, Weyrlingmaster, Weyrwoman, Weyrleader, Wingleader, Headwoman, Candidatemaster, etc etc are all NPCs that belong to the shop. ^^ So we're not in need of PC ranking characters at the moment, but thank you for the offer (I just haven't filled the info in in the guild yet xD; ).

PCs may gain higher ranks in future plot arcs and the like - it all depends. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces