Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Fairy

Dolphins! <3 I'll definitely try for one in the future. Dunno if I have the time right now. Comp issues and homework. : (

Fashionable Trainer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
There will be plenty of other chances in the future if it looks like there's interest, Thal! I hope to make them a much larger part of the shop in the future. Games, events, ORPs-- a new perspective on Pern.

Cute Fairy

I love the concept! I've always loved dolphins. <3 I'm hoping to become extra active.
Just Letting People Know...

Gather ORP's will be closing tomorrow evening! Time to finish those purchases and wrap up those plots. Thanks everyone for putting up with the wonky scheduling and we hope you had fun!

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
AWWE.. WE DIDN'T GET TO THE DANCING!!.......

Can we make a private rp after it closes... where they're at the Gather dancing? ......

And..and.. and... Kindra doesn't get to see N'mol all wet with no shirt catching fish barehanded... AWWE... poor poor Kindra XD

Dangerous Prophet

Revel1984

Can we make a private rp after it closes... where they're at the Gather dancing? ......

And..and.. and... Kindra doesn't get to see N'mol all wet with no shirt catching fish barehanded... AWWE... poor poor Kindra XD

>> Maybe they could all have a private fish catching contest. Just you know the bronzeriders and browns. I think even Hekate would cooperate with Kindra on setting that one up.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mortane
Revel1984

>> Maybe they could all have a private fish catching contest. Just you know the bronzeriders and browns. I think even Hekate would cooperate with Kindra on setting that one up.

hahaha any reason for us to see topless men huh? ... *cackles*

I'm sure Kindra would love to set that up ... she might have feelings for N'mol but that doesn't stop her looking XD

Dangerous Prophet

As far as Hekate is concerned the world could always use more sexy half naked rider men of all colors. Maybe some half naked Carltis's too for the Rochelles. smile

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
F'ren would agree ... the more half naked riders the better!... Male or Female.. he's not fussy!!!

haha

Predestined Inquisitor

All the half naked men, and some jello?

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
TawnyAngel
All the half naked men, and some jello?

And oil .... perhaps a bit of mud wrestling... if they're at the riverbank.. there might be mud XD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Inside of each of us are two wolves.

One is evil.
It is Anger, Envy, Sorrow,
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment,
Inferiority, Lies, False Pride,
Superiority and Ego

F'iar, A'in and S'kiro: *runs like mad away from the women*
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Fashionable Trainer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
*Shakes head at you all*

Kindra, I'm all sorts of up for making a PRP for Gather dancing. I know we had plans for that time frame that I would like to get to.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PRP's for things that happen doing the gather are fine ^_^ xd I don't see any reason not to do so!

*busy busy again* I'll be back in a little bit to get some actual posts in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff