Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

^w^
::cursties::
ma'am?
"? oh there you are...do you perhaps remember me?"

Turning on her heel she faces you with a slight bow.

Tipsy Gawker

:: she nods, bowing in return... her stuffed bear balancing on her head::
... of course i remember you ms.kaosin...
how could i forget someone so nice?

^w^
A disgusted look upon her face. She finds this slightly troubling. Clutching her sword she unsheaths it as the light glimmers off the stell blade. Her eyes being covered by her dark bangs. She bows once more.

"Forgive but the memories i must obliterate to stay sane...Kohyoh` forgive me...your a memory."

She begins walking towards you as she twists her wrist slightly so the blade of her Sword is out. An empty exression upon her face she shows no emotion.
((uhhh yoh...im still waiting on yah...anyday know will be fine...actually i might have to leave soon sooo....hurry up on replies? sweatdrop ))

Tipsy Gawker

((sorry... my com just kinda chunked up some stuff and rebooted itself T.T))
::she smiles...::
i am not a memory ma'am...
i am only but a figment... a figment that settles somewhere and fades in time as most forgotten...

Tipsy Gawker

... cursed am i... to not die and become but a memory... and memories that belong to myself even... i only just found hidden...
She stops in her tracks and looks to the ground off the the side.

"a figment can be seen as a memory. I see a figment before me that brings back those memories. I shall destroy the figment in attempt to destroy the memories."

Kaosin clutches her sword with both hands running towards you at speed almost equal to the gods. She swings her broad sword at you for a hit.

Tipsy Gawker

then the memory of a figemnt shall be destroyed ma'am...
::grinning, she was as she was... only being happy when those around her happy... she bowed... awaiting a hit::
... a figment that i am ma'am...
as hard as you try... a figment is part of her head...
i do not create memories in other's heads miss...
those people create memories of myself for themselves... if you wish to destroy me ma'am... you must detroy a part of yourself...
if not i just so easily fade from mind...
"then prepare to die. I do as i wish. I no longer listen to those around me."

Her sword swings above her head. Gripping the handle the broad thick steel plundges down to the earths crust. Taking you with it.

Tipsy Gawker

:: yoh's bear spilts into two... Claust's soul releasing... saving his mistress's head from hard... he wraps his ghostly arms around yoh's laying body... her eyes as cold and void as ever... claust's soul released her body now owned by him as her soul sleeps within now::

... and now you have detroyed your figment lady... begone from the grounds of this child's memory as well...

(( eh... ^w^... sorry... but yoh can't be killed by such means...but basically yoh has no memories of time spent with you are anyone else that is connected with you now ma'am... she is dead to you now.. yoh ish a shaman so it's kinda confusing... Claust lives in her body when someone 'kills' yoh... so clap.. you succeeded 4laugh ))
((uhm..yay?...wtvr your dead right? thats all that matters. If im correct This Claust guy just taked over your body right?....eh whatever.))

She sheaths her broad sword to her back. Not wincing at the bloody sight. She vanishes within the smoke of the lingering darkness.

"my job here has ceased...farewell"

Tipsy Gawker

-kaosin-
((uhm..yay?...wtvr your dead right? thats all that matters. If im correct This Claust guy just taked over your body right?....eh whatever.))

She sheaths her broad sword to her back. Not wincing at the bloody sight. She vanishes within the smoke of the lingering darkness.

"my job here has ceased...farewell"

((basically... but she can't die if she dies willingly... she only sleeps as her body heals...))

Eloquent Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
*I fly in and see Yoh's body lifeless on the ground. I walk over and kneel beside it* What happened here

Tipsy Gawker

((nice hatred thing going on though.. kudos to you ma'am... and goodbye^.^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff