stormflower
RP Yay...and empress?Oh sounds exciting.I cant wait biggrin
yup, its the title each element has so, Empress Aure; the air elemental

Blessed Gaian

Angelics-Destiny
stormflower
RP Yay...and empress?Oh sounds exciting.I cant wait biggrin
yup, its the title each element has so, Empress Aure; the air elemental

yes youre right empress Aure is the wind empress ,,, ill pute her story soon under the elementanican history forum...

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Oh I can't wait....Im one that really loves elemental based stuff. I like looking into zodiac and the elemental influences the different years and months they say...Like Im a Taurus born at the end of April- Earth sign and I was born in the year of the Dragon and it was an Earth Dragon 'year', but Im obsessed with water, Id be a mermaid and live in the water if I could lol

Fanatical Shapeshifter

In the guild area -> Elementanican 's Active Forum-----GUIDES IN POSTING YOUR ELEMENTANICAN PROFILE
Will we post info on our characters/'pets' just in that thread or can we make like our own thread under like, like having a journal? And posting links and just the basic Name, Stage/B-day, Element in the 'Guide' Thread.

Blessed Gaian

stormflower
In the guild area -> Elementanican 's Active Forum-----GUIDES IN POSTING YOUR ELEMENTANICAN PROFILE
Will we post info on our characters/'pets' just in that thread or can we make like our own thread under like, like having a journal? And posting links and just the basic Name, Stage/B-day, Element in the 'Guide' Thread.

yes you can post your own thread and its like a journal

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Ok cool, the description made it sound like you wanted everyone to post there in that thread, but that could get very cluttered so I figured it was meant as just an info for the ideal purpose for that area xD

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Would it be preferred a different 'journal' be made for each pet or can we make one thread with each post being a profile or would it be preferred to have one thread/journal for each Elementanican?

Blessed Gaian

stormflower
Ok cool, the description made it sound like you wanted everyone to post there in that thread, but that could get very cluttered so I figured it was meant as just an info for the ideal purpose for that area xD

btw on your custom what particular element do you want ^_^"

btw theres a writing event contest you might want to join since the price is pretty big

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Um is Light not an element under the light, as the Dark 'faction' (xP) has a dark element like the flatsale egg I got?

Edit: I keep looking over and debating the writing contest, but just not sure if I could come up with anything too good, but being up as I am with insomnia and my rp muse coming back for soquili something may be able to form this weekend that I could enter in. smile

Fanatical Shapeshifter

I also posted in the incubation thread since it seems thats where you post for the eggs to 'hatch' if I was wrong in that, you can just strike it or delete the post smile

Blessed Gaian

stormflower
Um is Light not an element under the light, as the Dark 'faction' (xP) has a dark element like the flatsale egg I got?

Edit: I keep looking over and debating the writing contest, but just not sure if I could come up with anything too good, but being up as I am with insomnia and my rp muse coming back for soquili something may be able to form this weekend that I could enter in. smile

reading the story may clear you

the land is diveded into two which also divided the elementanican into two types the dark type and the light types

the light element is a particular element

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Ok that's what I thought, I wanted the element to be Light

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Lady Lizumi
ow hello there are you going to post your elementanican egg on the char. profile thread in the guild its in the active sub - forum...

btw we are helding a free event. a free incubator event if you want to join please click here
Ok, I posted in the event. I'll go post the information about my character now.

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Lady Lizumi
ow hello there are you going to post your elementanican egg on the char. profile thread in the guild its in the active sub - forum...
Ok, forgive me if I seem just a tad bit lost here. Where is this?

Blessed Gaian

Lolli-pop Psycho
Lady Lizumi
Ok, forgive me if I seem just a tad bit lost here. Where is this?

oww i'm sorry if its a bit confusing here it is renamed it into journal / dairy

have fun ^_^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas