Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope you get better soon Yufay! *hugs*
Yeah I just got in a car accident yesterday so all chances of me maintaining a shop dissappeared anyway.

if anyone wants a commission by me, head over to Empire Artists..

link in my profile.
._.;; Closed? Poo. I didn't write much in my journal 'cause school hit HARD, and no one was ever here much anyway... sweatdrop
aww. That's too bad,I would have bought one. :<
Read the first post everyone please, Azurai, Diamond, etc. If you still want to RP your pet, I'll make the journal for you, if you'd like your money back that's fine too. I'm really sorry everyone but I unfortunately am really busy with college applications and AP classes. Everyone else, no one writes in their journals so I really see no reason to keep up with this. so Good by for now. PM me if you have any questions or need anything. I'm taking this post out of my favorites
Diamond_Gaze
::peeks in:: o_o

*Tackleglomps* Hai. n_n
::peeks in:: o_o
-huggles Yufay- (:
yufay
*crawls out of grave*

Well, a lot's been going on, and i'll be home all weekend working on stuff for this and this alone, so if you're on AIM and you want to keep me company-- IM Breaness..

^_^ 'Mmmkidays.
*crawls out of grave*

Well, a lot's been going on, and i'll be home all weekend working on stuff for this and this alone, so if you're on AIM and you want to keep me company-- IM Breaness..
*Sticks back into egosearch* Lost track of this place for a while. sweatdrop RL sucks. whee
Happy Birthday even if its late. Azurai.

And bump! *puts her kitten down who skitters across the floor then runs back wanting to be picked up again.* "Awwww c'mon" Fe said as she picked him up again before leaving.
Today, September 14th, is my birthday, and I'm posting it everywhere! 3nodding Yay. whee
::simply nods:: 3nodding
Azurai

^_^ Like I said, take your time. No one here resents you. Life is hectic, we all know that...so take your time.
I second that. Take all the time you need Yufay ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces