• Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I had my baby! It'll be a while until I can get back on track with anything Gaia related. Again, if I owe you anything, PLEASE leave me a message in my inbox with what I owe you and from what shop. Thank you! <3

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
HOORAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR BABBY! 8D

Hope your recuperation is going sell, Syr! I'm sure you'll be doin' fine and rockin' that motherhood thing like a boss! User Image Obviously you should take all of the time off you need XD And of course I hope your little girl is doing well, too! X3

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Congratulations Syr!!! 8D heart

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Welcome to the world, baby Syr! <3

Cornetified's Waifu

Dapper Codger

Congragulations, Syr! I hope that both you and your bundle-o-joy are well taken care of. <3

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
We're doing okay. Hopefully, I'll reconfigure things about so I can get back to coloring on Gaia. <3

Makokun

Since you're the only one who is staff that checks back regularly, could I trouble you to help if someone needs something from the shop? You've got crew access to the guild forums, so everything you need should be available to you. <3 I doubt anyone would need anything, since I made the Photobucket albums public, but if they ask after anything you could probably check for them.

FYI, regulars and patrons, if the staff didn't color the taurs you own then chances are they do NOT have access to the uncerts. Please message the mule if you are missing art/certs. Thank you! <3

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Actually, it looks like I do not have access to the crew forum XD But yes, I'd be more than glad to handle shop stuff and help whoever may need it and whatnot in your absence ^^ I'd really love to run an event of some sort, but I've got a few job opportunities coming up, sooooooooo I may be a bit too busy for that, but I will still be checking up on the thread every day, like always XD

YOU REST UP, SYR! User Image IF YOUR BABY TRIES TO KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT... MAKE YO HUBBY DEAL WITH IT! dramallama loljkjk... or maybe not XP

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yay! Hope Syr and Syr!Baby are doing well!!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Makokun

Woops! Fix'd! I could have sworn I made you crew earlier. Ah, well, feel free t browse the crew subforum.

Nimble Reveler

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Romantic Man-Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers