The Mask. < u >

Who??

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Now that the termite thing is dealt with, I feel like I can get my stuff posted for certing... at some point LOL

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

< u >

Glad the termites are dealt with. o: I need to write an angry letter... And after some rest between yesterday and this afternoon, I feel a little bit better. -might want to rp in a bit-

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Aurrie
User Image

< u >

Glad the termites are dealt with. o: I need to write an angry letter... And after some rest between yesterday and this afternoon, I feel a little bit better. -might want to rp in a bit-

OOOOO xd xd xd

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I am so relieved after the last two days, SOOO relieved lol.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Thresh wants to RP

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nergui of the Sands
Nyowpotopop
I have rats open for RP... 8D Allllwaaaayyyys.

Would you be willing to RP with Seven and/or Thresh?

Oooh! Can we do character development for Seven and Tamer?

Because that would be epic. X3

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nyowpotopop
Nergui of the Sands
Nyowpotopop
I have rats open for RP... 8D Allllwaaaayyyys.

Would you be willing to RP with Seven and/or Thresh?

Oooh! Can we do character development for Seven and Tamer?

Because that would be epic. X3

Sure ^_^ need to develop Seven too lol

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Need to go prepare some Hamburger patties for the oven in a few, then I'll be back online & good to RP ^_^

(have no idea what the deal is with the "online" and "offline" icons since sometimes "offline" people are still posting and it says they're offline)

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nergui of the Sands
Need to go prepare some Hamburger patties for the oven in a few, then I'll be back online & good to RP ^_^

(have no idea what the deal is with the "online" and "offline" icons since sometimes "offline" people are still posting and it says they're offline)

Ah, I am in the process of making some carnitas. Mmmm, porrrrk. I also just cleaned like 5lbs of boneless country style pork ribs.

And the online people are always online... But you can turn the option to show if you are online or not off. And then it shows you offline all the time. Mine if off, and I've no intention of changing that. razz

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nyowpotopop
Nergui of the Sands

Ah, I am in the process of making some carnitas. Mmmm, porrrrk. I also just cleaned like 5lbs of boneless country style pork ribs.

And the online people are always online... But you can turn the option to show if you are online or not off. And then it shows you offline all the time. Mine if off, and I've no intention of changing that. razz

I am back~ Do you want to start RP or should I? O.o

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello again thread~

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nergui of the Sands
Nyowpotopop
Nergui of the Sands

I am back~ Do you want to start RP or should I? O.o

Sorry, just finished dinner. X3 You should start. In thread or in guild are both fine.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Erg!! Gaia ate my post by making me relog and losing my entry @.@

Egads. I just found out we're (fiance & I) going to see the Avengers tonight. Awesome but totally last mimute @.@ will post ASAP but probably not back til tomorrow... I mean like we never go to movies but were going to movies

Much Wolf

Rattie owners of the thread, I have a question!

My baby sister's friend just called me, saying she was given three rats and a large cage and she couldn't say no.

Now she has three rats she's just learning how to take care of. From what I gather, she intends to keep them and is doing her best to get up to speed on what owning rats requires.

However.
Two of the rats are picking on the third, and Kim says that all three had lived together with their prior owner.
She says the one getting picked on is very shy and skittish compared to the other two, and is staying to the corners. She also thinks the rat is sneezing a lot.

I don't have an answer for her, since I only owned two sister-rats, and only briefly as I was just the half-way house.
Any ideas?

I'm thinking either illness or age, but that's a huge net to cast anyway.

Oh! also, all the rats are female. She has no idea what age.
From the pictures she's shown me it's not exactly easy to tell. They look fit and in good health, with curious faces and clear eyes, so no obvious sign of disease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff