Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'll share some next time? D:

-chinscratch, considering applying, should his work load be manageable after the holidays finally finish and hours are workable-

Beloved Codger

I look forward to seeing your app biggrin

Depending how things go, I might opt for a couple full-timers and a couple part-timers. You could always guest-color, though, for events and stuff. If you wanted.

Beloved Codger

*works on making a map*

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I'll be sending you a line-art test soon so you can see what I'm up to!
*adds in the map and some extra front page tl;dr*

Yaaaaay lineart test! *bounces around in excitement*

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I've been reading the front page too - looks awesome so far.

Beloved Codger

*tailwag* Glad you like ^^ Generating walls of text is one of my few marketable talents! rofl

I might work on launching the guild soon, so the links on the front page can actually be links. Is that jumping the gun? eehhh maybe.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
fenshae
*tailwag* Glad you like ^^ Generating walls of text is one of my few marketable talents! rofl

I might work on launching the guild soon, so the links on the front page can actually be links. Is that jumping the gun? eehhh maybe.

Sent off a PM.

I'm interested to see the sorts of characters and world-building that will go into this. It seems very well thought-out, and I like the realistic angle of it. (I know I've probably said something like that before, but it never hurts to state it again.) Looks like it will be a fun community.

Oh, and I subscribed to the thread, of course.

Beloved Codger

I'm cheating a bit, in that I'm setting it in a world I already created for a book I wrote. So I know things inside and out...although the world here is a bit more fantastical than the world in my book. In this place, I'm 99% sure that something really awful has happened to the humans/outside world.

Responded to your PM!

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm looking forward to working on it. c: I love colouring <3

-crawls around the thread like a lizard, head spinning from Dexter and Homeland-

Beloved Codger

Is Dexter good this season? I got bored a few episodes in last season

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It's very good. O: I'll admit, the last season wasn't the best, but this one is making up for it. c:

Beloved Codger

I should catch up. I really love Dexter, but I think after the whole Trinity Killer plot, anything that followed would seem lame.

It seems like every other season on Dexter is best, though.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
This one has religious nutcases and the apocalypse biggrin <3 But yeah, it's kind of off and on, overall.

Beloved Codger

Religious nutcases are fun!

We've been watching The Walking Dead, which I'm not as into as I thought I would be. And finally got around to watching Game of Thrones, which is pretty awesome.

/tv junkie, sometimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces