Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Squeaker: *turns to the sound of a voice* Squeaker safe with Sosazu .. Squeaker saved Sosazu from Shujisk and Sosazu saved Squeaker same time .... we much Tak tak together.

Sosazu: much the same that Squeaker said. I saved him from the Shujisk.... he saved me after it attacked me and took the sight in this eye. We don't need anyone else to keep us tak

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Malhyanth

sorry it took me so long but here is your rat.

User Image

Romantic Man-Lover

Silk: *twitches her nose slowly* one instance of surviving on your own doesn't prove much, little ones. It's much safer to stick with those who can help to keep you safe. *she replies calmly with concern* plenty of older rats can gang up on ones so young and small as yourselves. I'm only speaking for your own well being.

Deathly Demigod

[[-squeaks in to nibble on musi lovingly, then scoots-]]

Romantic Man-Lover

*adores all over Icy!* <333

Beloved Codger

sax87ton
since the advertising contest is still a go,
I'm advertising for today March 16!

Also, I thought of some questions, so here they are.

How will the lethal WW gene pairing be handled? will the babies be re-rolled if they get it, or will that littler just be down one baby?

The rats here are just normal rats, right? They're not like, Redwall type, armor wearing rats or anything?

I thought there was another but I can't remember it...

remembered, how long after the flood-thing will we be RPing?

Also, I'd like to enter the contest, but I don't know who I would give the other rat to. If some one would like to enter the contest with me I would love to do that. However, I'm about to go to sleep so I cant really talk about it now...

Re: Fatalities -- Nope, you're down however many rats get a fatality roll, which is why it's always a good idea to keep an eye on your bloodlines! On the bright side, the worst you'll get is a 50% fatality rate if you breed two Ww's together, so you'll never lose an entire litter.

Speaking of high-whites. I was chatting about this with Rae yesterday. It's possible to have a high-white marking be hidden/obscured by the P gene. Here's a thought experiment:

Girl-rat is aa pp Ww. She will be solid white. She may have black eyes (as a result of the W gene) or she may have pink eyes (if the W is expressing itself as a blaze or something rather than the odd-eye mutation.)

boy-rat is AA pp Ww. He will also be solid white and may have black eyes or pink eyes, again depending how the W is expressed.

IF you breed them together, all of the babies will be albino with a potential of having odd-eyes...but 50% of them would die as pinkies! The person breeding them would then know that both parents carried Ww whether or not it was expressed.

Make sense?

As far as your other questions -- yeah, they're more-or-less regular ol' pet store rats, although admittedly some of them (usoothe) are psychic. heh. If anything they might be slightly more like rats of NIMH.

And for RP purposes, assume that the story picks up right after the flood, during the sort of "rebuilding" period where everybody's trying to work things out. The ground's still wet in places. There's actually a couple ORPs going on relating to the plot if you wanna jump in, and I'll happily RP with you too although sometimes I'm a bit slow biggrin

aaaaand I'm gonna go sprawl on the couch for awhile. I think I've expended all of the energy I can for a few hours XD *ded*

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
fenshae
As far as your other questions -- yeah, they're more-or-less regular ol' pet store rats, although admittedly some of them (usoothe) are psychic. heh. If anything they might be slightly more like rats of NIMH.

I almost said that instead of Redwall 3nodding

Thanks for answering my questions.

I'd like to jump in, but I don't have a rat. neutral

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Awwe i'm sure you'll get one soon *grins*

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
NEWBIE QUOTE TIME

Quote me and win a semi custom rat.

you are allowed to pick one color and a gender .. OR ... a marking type and a gender.

please only quote if you have no rats.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

If it helps, most B/C pets are kind of similar. ovo Shops with humans weren't too common until recently, but most people still want to RP their pets as having human-like intelligence and such (or else it'd be really boring, I'd assume xD) so it's not uncommon for some things impossible to happen IRL to have exceptions made in shops.

Anddd seconding Revel. x3 There's usually a game going on here and hiring just ended recently, so the staff are working on a big event to hand out a lot of pets. ^^

Edit: Like so, haha.

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Revel1984
NEWBIE QUOTE TIME

Quote me and win a semi custom rat.

you are allowed to pick one color and a gender .. OR ... a marking type and a gender.

please only quote if you have no rats.

.... like this?

variegated female.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Just like that yes XD

Give me a couple of days to get to that but i'll quote you with your rat <3

*has a bajillion (about 10) certs to get through, plus growth certs .. plus making event pets ....*

I am a Busy Rev apparently XD

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Oh god so cute. ;___;

Uhh, I was referred by Nergui of the Sands.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hmm. I'm here to lurk and observe. Now that I've got some time on my hands I read the whole front page and I'm hooked. X3

Oh, I guess Sprouty brought me here. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces