Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nyowpotopop
XD Well let me know when you have it up...!

And I was out til 5AM opening night from the Avengers.

Apparently I did manage to get the RP up as [PRP] Seven x Tamer. Totally confused lately rofl sweatdrop

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've always used aspen with no trouble, but my favorite bedding was always Kaytee's Soft-Sorbent, which was what we used for small mammals in the store I worked at. <3 That stuff is awesome.

Beloved Codger

OMG you guys guess what!!!!

That contest I entered that I've been spazzing about? I got in! I'm advancing to the next round!

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor this morning when I saw it.

So if I'm a bit absent for a few days, it's because I'm revising my query letter/pitching it to agents/having a heart attack.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*uses wood shavings for all her pets and has never had an issue.... but does check to make sure they're dust free before buying*

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Revel1984
*uses wood shavings for all her pets and has never had an issue.... but does check to make sure they're dust free before buying*

Does Nezumi dropoffs always put up the certed rats or have I missed something, etc? @.@

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Nergui of the Sands
Revel1984

Does Nezumi dropoffs always put up the certed rats or have I missed something, etc? @.@

nope, i'm just behind again.

Nezumi Dropoffs is the only drop off point for certs. I'm so sorry for taking so long but please be patient, your rat will be certed and it should be able to be played and rp's will count... as long as they are IN the certing thread (i think)

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Revel1984
Nergui of the Sands
Revel1984

nope, i'm just behind again.

Nezumi Dropoffs is the only drop off point for certs. I'm so sorry for taking so long but please be patient, your rat will be certed and it should be able to be played and rp's will count... as long as they are IN the certing thread (i think)

It's OK - I'm also kind of at a place where about an hour to ago I was alarmed that my iPod Touch (that I was still listening to as I was exiting the car) was playing music, and perplexed about how to make it stop sweatdrop Had been pushing a cart packed with 3 cartons of water bottles, and 12 boxes of Coca Cola cans, all over da grocery xd

One who is genuinely worried by the fact that their MP3 player is playing MP3s, is really not likely to be able to tell a PS3 remote from an egg-beater, let alone understand a Website

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Just wanna say.. sorry i've been M.I.A lately... my mind has been... elsewhere really and i'm starting to try and spend less time on the computer as i'm nearly always on ... all day for the most part. I began letting it affect my sleep pattern and it made me a bit ill and tired all the time.

That said i'm going to make more of an effort to be around. I always lurk even if i don't always post. Anyway ... i'm going to head off to bed now but i thought i'd drop that note here (and in a few other places) before i went.

This is also the reason i am behind on certs. Sorry that i didn't let people know sooner but i wanted to see if i could get through this on my own first without worrying people. I'm fine, just need to know my limits

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Avengers grossed 200.3 million on opening weekend. o_o;

....Can I be a movie star yet? XD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Yeah it broke a few records.

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The shop has a main page link, so the affilliates banner has changed links. Could you please update our banner in your affilliates list? Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
anyone wanna do some Character development RP w/ Thresh or maybe Little Paws??? o.o

I think I want to steer Little Paws toward nosobo. cheese_whine

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die da ba dee da ba die

Beloved Codger

*flops in, still all jittery*

Rev hon, don't you even worry about it. I wrote the book on being MIA (see what I did there?) If it would help you, I can do some certing now that I have PS, but I know you have a rhythm and I don't want to interrupt that and make it worse biggrin

Nobody has to worry about having their rats certed until the RP points shop opens up, anyway, and honestly as long as the rat is posted for certing I'll let you redeem points.

Also, re: wood shavings. You can get extremely cheap wood chips at hardware stores, I think they're used for kindling or something? Anyway, a friend of mine who does rat rescue does that. I think they might be oak or aspen or something -- phenol-free, anyway. She can get a 50lb bag for like $10 and swears by it. I've never tried it, since like I said i keep my rats on fleece & newspaper, but it's worth looking into.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Nergui of the Sands
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die da ba dee da ba die

This song was my favourite thing ever when I was like... 9.

/funfact

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces