12. Owner Announcements
13. Affiliates Under Construction)
14. Staff & Credits
15. Thank You

Click Here To Join The Chance Guild!
(Run by Xpressionless)

User Image
.: Announcements :.
This is where I announce events & sales.

Hinley Hobbs
June/July Auction

User Image
Tiffany
eeLLRRTTFF-X(a)X(a)-nn-Vv

Auction Rules
-- Starting Bid: 20k
-- Minimum Bid Increment of 5k.
-- Snipe rule: for every bid in the last 30 minutes of the auction, the auction is extended for another 30 minutes.
-- Auctions begins now, ends July 5th at 5pm CST.

Auction Bids
Three Tailed Fox -50k
Oreo Dreamer -40k
Three Tailed Fox -35k
Oreo Dreamer -30k
Three Tailed Fox -25k
ChaosTheories -20k

Bonus Raffles

User Image
Tabasco
eellRRTtFF-X(z)Y-HhMm-qq

Tabasco Tickets
01. ChaosTheories
02. JadedTiger22
03. JadedTiger22
04. Bubbles Miyako Chan
05. Kitty Sprightt
06. Kitty Sprightt
07. ChaosTheories
08. Oreo Dreamer
09. Oreo Dreamer
10. Three Tailed Fox
11. Three Tailed Fox
12. Oreo Dreamer
13. Snowbelle Thundara
14. Three Tailed Fox
15. Oreo Dreamer
16. Xpressionless
17. Quiet_Wolf
18. ArtemisCho
19. ArtemisCho
20. tiger1soul
21. tiger1soul
22. Three Tailed Fox

User Image
Fridtjof
eellrrTtff-X(A)Y-hhmm-DD
Fridtjof has the rare Heterochromia type B. He is only available for those with 3 or less dogs.

Fridtjof Tickets
01. JadedTiger22
02. JadedTiger22
03. Bubbles Miyako Chan
04. Kitty Sprightt
05. Kitty Sprightt
06. Oreo Dreamer
07. Oreo Dreamer
08. Three Tailed Fox
09. Three Tailed Fox
10. Oreo Dreamer
13. Snowbelle Thundara
14. Three Tailed Fox
15. Oreo Dreamer
16. Quiet_Wolf
17. ArtemisCho
18. ArtemisCho
19. tiger1soul
20. tiger1soul

Raffle Rules:
-- 1 free ticket per person.
-- Newbies get an extra ticket for both raffles.
-- Referring a newbie equals an extra free ticket.
-- Buying a Chance Lotto Ticket will earn a free ticket for this raffle per Chance Lotto Ticket purchased. See Lotto post in main thread for details.
-- Bidding in the auction will earn a free ticket. (No need to post to claim it- I'll add it automatically)
-- If you have 3 or less dogs, for every ticket you get for Tabasco's raffle, you also get a ticket for Fridtjof's raffle. You can not win both dogs, however. (If happen I draw your name for both, you can pick which you get and I will redraw for the other one.)

To claim a ticket post the one(s) which applies in large bold font, color of your choice:

I am a newbie and I would like to enter the raffle! (I was referred by _____). +2 Tickets for Tabasco & Fridtjof.

I am not new but I own 3 or less Chance dogs and would like to enter the raffle! +1 Ticket for Tabasco & Fridtjof.

I own more than 3 Chance dogs cause I'm bawler like that and I would like to enter the raffle. +1 Ticket for Tabasco.

I just bought ____ Chance Lotto Tickets and I own 3 or less dogs. +___ Tickets for Tabasco & Fridtjof.

I just bought ____ Chance Lotto Tickets and I own more than 3 dogs. +___ Tickets for Tabasco.

.: News :.
This is where I announce other random things.

Now, I got this email from our shelter's Community Outreach Manager. If you live in the US and need to buy stamps, please look here:

http://www.stampstotherescue.com/index.asp

You can buy adorable dog/cat print stamps and help feed shelter pets nation wide! biggrin
They go on sale April 30th but you can pre-order them now. I already got a couple~
Yes, they are the same price as regular stamps! So do some good and get cute stamps.

Past Announcements
April 6, 2010: Shop under construction but opened! biggrin

Calendar of Events
June 28 - July 5th :: Auction & Raffles
July 7th - July 30th :: Beach Party Events
August :: Breeding Slots

User Image
.: Rules :.

01. Read everything. Twice.
02. You are allowed to resell/give away your Chance dog at anytime but read the rules (below) on that first!
03. Act like an adult. Keep petty hormonal rages outside the thread please.
04. Pets are not free. (Pets labeled at no charge usually require entry into a contest so effort is required to get one regardless.)
05. Do not ask someone if their pet if for sale. If they want to sell it, they’ll make a thread/announcement- you do not ask them first.
06. Events/sales will usually have their own set of rules. Read before participating.
07. No refunds. If you want your gold back, resell it to another player but follow the resell rules.
08. I will add more rules as the need arises. I also reserve the right to alter any of the thread content as I please.
09. Roleplay and thread activity are not required. However, I would like to see ya pop in and chat once in a while. ^^
10. My word on genetics is final. It's the roll of the dice for the most part anyways. I will not re-roll if you don't like the roll.
11. Prices will vary. I may take payments of hairbows or something. You never know. I like to keep things interesting. smile
12. In any sales done here, you have no more than 24 hours to send any trades before I pick someone else to receive the pet.

Rules on selling/gifting/holding a contest for your Chance dogs
:
01. You have to notify me BEFORE you do so. And you have to tell me how/why you will do so.
02. After you sell your pet, it is your job to tell me amount that was paid for it. If I don’t get the message from you, I will not transfer ownership.
03. You can ONLY resell for gaia gold. No other currency allowed.
04. There is a re-certing fee of 3k. Either you pay it or you must tell the possible buyer this in the sales/contest info.

.: FAQ :.
Not actually frequently asked but more like questions-I-think-you-may-think-of-asking-when-reading-this-thread but QITYMToAWRTT isn’t as catchy as FAQ.

Why are they so darn expensive?
--I only sell gen1s. I want gen1s to be harder to get than the pups you buy off other players.

I love your style! Can I see your portfolio/commission you?
--Yah, just send me a PM.

Why do you work so freakin slow?
--Oh boo on you. I have a full time job, do at least 16 hours of volunteer work per week, housework, commission dog training, and I teach art lessons. I may be able to pop in to check on the thread and stuff on my iPhone but I spend as much time as I am able on this. Oh and did I mention I’m working on a petsite? Yeah… my plate is full. This is a fun little hobby for me. I work slow so I don't burn out.

Are you hiring?
--Well, I could probably use another colorist to do breedings. But, you have to own all three of these programs to do it: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks (I use CS4 version). If you have them all and can color in my style then send me a message and we can talk. You’ll probably end up making 100% profit of what you do. No line edits required. You just have to layer, color and cert. Other perks can be discussed.

Why do you not color the lines like everyone else does?
-- I personally love the gray lines. Gives them a unique cartoony character.

Can you post the pic for the flatsale/random event because the genetics thing is confusing me and I would like to see things before buy them?
-- Nope. Think of it like an "egg" stage. You dont really know what they'll be but you get a general idea by the colors with a typical egg from a typical shop. Chance does this but a bit backwards- instead of showing you the colors, we tell you the lines via the genetic code. If you cant make sense of it, please ask me on what specific part you do not understand and I will explain it to the best of my ability. All dogs sold in flatsales/random events will ever only have their genetic code shown before the purchase. If you purchase a dog and decide you do not like it, you may resell it to another user (keeping in mind the 3k recerting fee). You can set your own price on it even. Just remember to read the reselling rules before selling to another user.

I want to name my new dog Bob but there is already another dog named Bob. Can I still name my dog Bob?
-- Yes, I will allow names to be repeated. Names are repeated in real life so I have no objection to having repeated names here.

User Image

.: Pet Information :.

Stages
I'm going to say this flat out- there is pretty much only one stage. Chance is a shop that is focused almost exclusively on breeding genetics. So these are just one stage pets. razz

Pet Example
Here's Scout, the shop mascot:
User Image

Pets can have several different types of traits and colors. Read the Genetics section in Post #6 to see all the possibilities.

.: Pet Availability :.
There are various ways to get your own Chance Dog. Read below to see how!

Firstly, I'm going to mention Generation 1 (aka Gen1) pets. The only way to get a Gen1 is to buy from the shop in one of the following ways:
Flatsale Contest
Price: 10k
--I typically prefer the Flaffle model of Flatsales but I may occasionally use a poem contest or art contest.
--They will last maxum of 24 hours and a minimum of 3 hours. This may vary.
--They will be announced a full week ahead of time.
--Additional rules will be posted with the Chance dogs for sale and must be read before entering.

Auction
Price: Highest Bid
--Typical Auction, snipe rule is +1 hour to time per bid near the end.
--The last minimum of 3 days, maximum of 10 days.
-They will be announced at least a week ahead of time.
--Additional rules will be posted with the Chance dogs for sale and must be read before entering.

Random Event
Price: 5k
--This is pretty much an unannounced speed flatsale.
--Price is half of a normal flatsale.
--Additional rules may be posted with the Chance dog for sale and must be read before entering.

Shop Event
Price: Free
--Events will have a theme and will be announced at least a week ahead of time.
--Events will be rare because I do not have much free time.
--Additional rules will be posted with the event information.

Lottery
Price: 1k per ticket
--There are special Gen1s available in the lotto.
--See the lotto post for more information.

**Pregnant Gen1s?
--Yes! Rarely a female dog that I am selling could be pregnant. You will not know that until after you buy her. Since you don't know the other parent, the pup(s) will be a surprise mix between the mystery man and the gal being sold.

Getting Gen2+ pets require a different strategy. They must be bred, firstly. To see how breedings work, Check the Breeding Information post. Once you breed your Chance Dog you are free to keep or sell the pups to other users. You have the ability to set your own price/contest. I will announce owner sales in the Owner Announcements post.
Therefore, you can get a gen2+ Chance Dog by buying/winning one from another person.
Pretty fun, huh?

Pet Trades
--No and don't ask

Customs
--Customs can only be obtained by filling out the form and paying the fees as described ON THIS WEBSITE.
Before you submit the form, read the entire thread and the information on that page. If you have any questions, message me! I'll be happy to help!
--You can also buy a breeding on that site if you can't wait for a slot to open up here. Buying breedings there will give a slight perk, of course.
-Semi-customs can be obtained in shop events and auctions. A semi custom allows you to pick a color or two plus genetics (minus Vvs) while I make up the design.

Extra Notes and Rules on Customs--
--If you commission custom lineart and wish to reuse that same lineart but get different base coloring, just select the appropriate category in the base section (Ex: if the edits were a cosplay, then the cosplay base recolor fee applies or if you want me to color the lines randomly, the random fee applies.)
--You may not use the lines commissioned by someone else unless they send me a written PM saying they allow you to. You may use custom lines I create for shop events however.

User Image

.: Shop Sales Pickups :.
Any Gen1 the shop sells will be listed here for pickup once they are certed. You have about THREE DAYS to save them to your machine before I remove them from my host. If you ever loose a pet image because of a computer crash or whatever,send me a message and I can temp host it at tinypic.com for you.

No Pups for Pick Up at this moment!

User Image
.:Genetics:.

Since breeding and not growing stages are the focus of this thread, all pets come with a very specific set of alleles or traits. Capital letters indicate a dominant trait while lowercase letters indicate a recessive trait. Sometimes Gen1s will be heterozygous. This means they may have a combination of dominant and recessive. The genetics of your pet will greatly influence the offspring.

Genetics are determined by a series of punnet squares.
For example, you have one parent with flop ears, EE, and another with crop ears, ee aka EE x ee.

x e e
E Ee Ee
E Ee Ee

Pups will all be Ee. Which means flop eared but they will carry the gene for crop ears and be what is called heterozygous. So if you take that heterozygous Ee pup and breed it to a crop eared, ee, dog then your Ee x ee square looks like this:

x e e
E Ee Ee
e ee ee

This means 50% of the pups will be crop ears and the other 50% will be heterozygous flop ears.

For each punnet square, a 4-sided dice is rolled. The number 1-4 determines which square the pup will take.
And here's the example:
x E e
E EE #1 Ee #2
e Ee #3 ee #4
So if that dice turns up as #4, then the pup will have ee.

Trait Order as follows:
1. EarType, 2. EarLength, 3. Tail Type, 4. TailLength, 5. TailHair, 6. Gender & Eyes, 7. Coat 8. Heterochromia1 (if applicable), 9. Heterochromia 2 (if applicable), 10. Mutation (if applicable)

A full genetic sequence will look similar to this:
EELLRRTtFF-X(A)Y-jj
--This first part {EELLRRTtFF} determines ears and tail
--This next part {X(A)Y} determines gender & eye color
--This last part {jj} is the coat color
--In this example, there is no Heterochromia trait nor is there a mutation, if there was, another - section would be added for each.

The genetics resource is listed at the below. Traits may be added later. If your pet does not have the gene for the new trait, when breeding, the Mutation Rule applies. The Heterochromia mutation has its own rule.

If you get a custom and want to request the gene sequence specifically, please make sure you read and understand this along with the custom restrictions under the Pet Availability post. Also you MUST send me the sequence to approve BEFORE you submit your custom form. Random Customs & Breedings do not have the option to pick genetic sequence.

.:Genetics Resource:.
This explains what all those letters mean.

How to Read Genetic Codes
User Image

Ears
Flop E / Crop e
Short L / Long l

User Image

Tail
Straight R / Curly r
Long T / Short t
Smooth F / Fluffy f

User ImageUser Image

Male XY

Eye Color (SL Trait)
--This trait depends on the gender of your pet
Brown XA XA or XAY
Blue Xa Xa or XaY
Green XAXa
Custom (any color) XzXz or XzY
Yellow XAXz
Pink XaXz
*Actual shades may vary but note that unless a custom color (z), only females will get Pink, Yellow and Green.

User Image

Eyes (Heterochromia)
No H / Yes h
No M / Yes m
*Both must have full recessive to show the Heterochromia.
--Some dogs will be missing this trait.
--Heterochromia means the eyes are two different colors. The color of the eyes will determine which coloration alleles are carried.
-You may notice that this trait may be missing from some dogs. This just means they are HHMM or completely homozygous for no.
--If both parents are either "missing" the trait then the 2 die for this are not rolled because pup will not have it or carry it no matter what.
-- Heterochromic eyes may be any combination of colors however, the genetics are written based on the color of the dog's right eye (to our left). Ex: X(A)Y-hhmm = brown eye + any color eye (usually will be blue).

Coat Colors
Possible Letters: BB/bb, DD/dd, GG/gg, JJ/jj, NN/nn, QQ/qq
*Letter strength is determined by alphabetic order. Ex: B is stronger than J.
Coat Colors are given either a capital letter (dominant) or a lowercase letter(recessive).
Rules:
--If one parent has a dominant and the other a recessive, the pup takes the dominant color.
--If both parents carry the same dominant or recessive letter then the pups will get an even mix of the parent's coat color. Ex: DD x DD or gg x gg
--If both parents have a dominant coat but with different letter, the pup's coat color will be a mix but will strongly resemble the parent with the stronger letter.
--If both parents have a recessive coat color but with a different letter, pups will take the coat of the stronger letter parent 3/4th of the time. 1/4 of the time the rule will follow like the dominant but different letter. This is determined by the dice roll.
-Coats may be heterozygous. Heterozygous means that the coat is two different alleles. Ex: GN, jq, & Bn. Coat patterns of the recessive traits will be traced back to the grandparents to determine pup coats.

Mutation Rule
For example, say a custom adds a new ear type to the gene pool. The type is allele is labled with Vv (all custom parts are heterozygous). When breeding a custom with the trait to a regular dog with an EELl, the mutation factor of Vv is added to it's genes. Therefore the pup has a 1 in four chance to obtain the custom part (a vv is needed to obtain the mutation even though it is bred as a Vv). If the pup gets the custom part, the -Vv appears after the normal ear traits. EELl-Vv for example. If two different custom ear types are bred together, the chance is 50/50 on which mutation the pup will get if the parents does not contain the normal ear alleles. For example a gen 1 Vv x another gen 1 Vv will have a pup with Vv and no other ear traits. However if this mix happens EeLl-Vv x a eeLL-Vv, the offspring will have the 1 in 4 chance to get the mutation and will carry the -Vv. However, if the pup is the 3 in 4 that does not get the mutation then the pup will take the normal ear traits and there will be no mutation gene in its genetics.

If this is confusing, then don't worry! I handle all breedings anyways. I just wanted to let you know how I got the pups. If you do understand everything, great! Use this to make very accurate prediction on your breedings. smile

User Image
.: Breeding Info :.

Ideally I'd like to get to where I'm only doing breedings but until I get a lot more gen1s out, breedings will be scarcely offered. Gotta get the gene pool going first, ya know!

To breed two pets you must follow this method:
01. Read everything! Easy enough, huh?
02. Either own two Chance dogs or get written (via PM) permission from the owner(s) of the other/two Chance dogs you want to breed together or with your own.
03. When I announce a slot opening, you can enter the Flaffle/contest. Remember to read additional rules that will be posted. Price will vary but will typically be an unopened monthly collectible letter. Also, I can offer breeding slots in Random Events so keep a lookout!
04. If you win, send the fee within 24hours. I will only accept once you provide an approved pair to breed but to secure your spot, the fee must be in my trades or I will give the spot to someone else.
--Note that whoever sends the breeding fee automatically gets all the offspring unless I am told beforehand who additional pups will go to.
--If you can not provide an approved pair within 3 days, I will draw another name from the contest.
05. Now you wait while I roll all the genetics in this thread and color the pups. Once I get done, you'll have some smexy puppers.

Notes:
-- A dog must wait 7days after receiving the litter breeding to be bred again. This rule does not apply to breedings bought HERE.
-- You do not have to own a dog to breed it. You must work it out with the dog's owner and the owner must give me the OK before I will breed them. Check Owner's Announcements sections for dogs that are available for breeding anytime for a small fee.
-- If you want to breed your dog to a random dog, it will double the price (two letters).

Chance dogs can have anywhere from 1-4 pups per litter. I use a 1-1000 number pull to determine the amount of offspring.
Ratios /numbers pulled are as follows:
1 - 30% /1-300
2 - 40% /301 - 700
3 - 20% /701-900
4 - 10% /901-1000

Breeding bought HERE have slightly better ratios:
1 - 0% /0
2 - 50% /1-500
3 - 30% /501-800
4 - 20% /800-1000

--Same gender breedings are possible. We use the lab to combine genetics for pup making anyways. XX x XX = all pups XX so therefore XY x XY = all pups XY.

Twin Factor
Sometimes, you may get lucky enough to get twins (ie all genes ROLLS are the exact same plus getting #4 on an extra 4-sided dice roll for coat color if a coat color die applies) from a breeding. A twin is special because when they are bred to a twin from another set of parents, they always will produce 4 offspring. Twins get a special tag on their cert as well.
Here's a very simplified explanation:
Twin x different Twin = 4 offspring always
Twin x Not Twin = the better breeding ratios apply

Breeding Slot Availability
Early August

User Image
.: Breeding Pickups :.
Any breeding done will be listed here for pickup once they are certed. You have about THREE DAYS to save them to your machine before I remove them from my host. If you ever loose a pet image because of a computer crash or whatever,send me a message and I can temp host it at tinypic.com for you.

No Breeding Pick Ups right now!

User Image

Click the banner above to check out our accessory and cert selection!

User Image
.: Lotto! :.

The lotto is being run by Karuita so make sure to direct all questions/comments/complaints/gold to her!

Welcome to the Chance Lotto! Here is your chance to win great prizes related to Chance for less than the market value! Please see below for more details.

How to Play
--Tickets will cost 1k. (Please send all Lotto Ticket purchases to Karuita)
--You can purchase as many as you want.
--You also get 1 ticket per flatsale/auction/breeding/etc, basically any purchase from the shop.
--After you get the OK! from Karuita, you will roll 5 d20, 5 20-sided dice, which will represent your 5 normal numbers and the *sum* of those 5 numbers will be your *bonus number*.
--On the 15th of the month, we will roll the winning numbers.
--If any of the numbers on your ticket match the winning numbers, you win a prize! biggrin (Double's do not count unless the winning roll also has the same doubles)
--I will not remind you to roll for free lotto tickets, if you want to claim them just roll for them and say what you got it from.

Prizes
--1 of 5 matching: 1 Free Ticket, for next round
--2 of 5 matching: 1 Free Cert Change/Accessory, can be used at any time
--3 of 5 matching: 1 Free Cert Change/Accessory, can be used at any time
--4 of 5 matching: 1 Free Gen1, you pick from the list below
--5 of 5 matching: 1 Free Breeding, can be used at any time

**Bonus (without 5 of 5 match): 1 Free Gen1, you pick any from the list below
**Bonus (with 5 of 5 match): 1 Free Simple Custom! (done by Karuita)

This Month's Ticket Holders
Xpressionless - 20, 13, 5, 16, 14 (( 68 ))
Xpressionless - 18, 8, 15, 6, 3 (( 50 ))
Xpressionless - 15, 3, 6, 12, 13 (( 49 ))
Xpressionless - 18, 18, 2, 13, 19 (( 70 ))
Xpressionless - 6, 2, 6, 18, 3 (( 35 ))
Ioselle - 2, 14, 17, 8, 20 (( 61 ))
Ioselle - 6, 3, 19, 19, 1 (( 48 ))
Ioselle - 2, 10, 18, 9, 16 (( 55 ))
Ioselle - 2, 18, 6, 3, 11 (( 40 ))
Ioselle - 20, 8, 9, 3, 14 (( 54 ))
Ioselle - 14, 4, 6, 14, 5 (( 43 ))
Ioselle - 7, 10, 5, 13, 3 (( 38 ))
lockmaster_whea - 15, 13, 16, 8, 14 (( 66 ))
lockmaster_whea - 16, 1, 16, 5, 15 (( 53 ))
lockmaster_whea - 5, 4, 13, 2, 19 (( 43 ))
lockmaster_whea - 9, 13, 14, 9, 3 (( 48 ))
lockmaster_whea - 17, 2, 9, 6, 15 (( 49 ))
lockmaster_whea - 15, 14, 5, 10, 15 (( 59 ))
lockmaster_whea - 7, 7, 19, 20, 6 (( 59 ))
lockmaster_whea - 4, 13, 10, 2, 20 (( 49 ))
lockmaster_whea - 15, 19, 7, 5, 20 (( 66 ))
lockmaster_whea - 12, 14, 16, 11, 6 (( 59 ))
ChaosTheories - 10, 8, 9, 17, 16 (( 60 ))
Three Tailed Fox - 10, 9, 17, 9, 2 (( 47 ))
Three Tailed Fox - 11, 18, 16, 15, 7 (( 67 ))
Three Tailed Fox - 12, 6, 10, 4, 20 (( 52 ))
gpprincess 88 - 17, 15, 13, 19, 14 (( 78 ))
gpprincess 88 - 17, 19, 7, 16, 20 (( 79 ))
gpprincess 88 - 13, 9, 6, 3, 20 (( 51 ))
gpprincess 88 - 16, 13, 20, 9, 4 (( 62 ))
gpprincess 88 - 20, 2, 14, 12, 5 (( 53 ))
gpprincess 88 - 6, 12, 3, 12, 6 (( 39 ))

Last Month's Winners
Karuita
Here are the results (don't expect me to do this every month, we'll see):

Xpressionless - 1, 12, 11, 17, 19 (( 60 )) -1
Xpressionless - 1, 13, 8, 8, 2 (( 32 )) -1
Xpressionless - 11, 17, 4, 4, 11 (( 47 )) -1
Ioselle - 20, 18, 1, 15, 4 (( 58 )) -1
Ioselle - 2, 16, 9, 4, 13 (( 44 )) -1
Ioselle - 19, 2, 17, 3, 13 (( 54 )) -2
Ioselle - 3, 18, 20, 20, 7 (( 68 )) -1
Ioselle - 11, 12, 9, 11, 15 (( 58 )) -1
Ioselle - 16, 8, 3, 1, 13 (( 41 )) -1
Ioselle - 9, 3, 15, 15, 6 (( 48 )) -1
Ioselle - 16, 11, 16, 11, 17 (( 71 )) -1
Ioselle - 16, 5, 17, 13, 16 (( 67 )) -3
Ioselle - 8, 20, 5, 1, 7 (( 41 )) -2
Ioselle - 17, 4, 5, 10, 8 (( 44 )) -2
lockmaster_whea - 7, 14, 8, 9, 6 (( 44 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 7, 10, 18, 4, 3 (( 42 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 6, 3, 10, 7, 14 (( 40 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 11, 11, 13, 8, 20 (( 63 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 17, 1, 13, 14, 15 (( 60 )) -3
lockmaster_whea - 9, 5, 9, 18, 15 (( 56 )) -2
lockmaster_whea - 17, 2, 11, 13, 16 (( 59 )) -2
lockmaster_whea - 12, 5, 12, 7, 12 (( 48 )) -2
lockmaster_whea - 14, 2, 12, 15, 11 (( 54 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 3, 12, 14, 15, 6 (( 50 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 11, 13, 9, 8, 13 (( 54 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 6, 4, 20, 5, 18 (( 53 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 20, 20, 20, 6, 5 (( 71 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 19, 18, 11, 5, 4 (( 57 )) -1
lockmaster_whea - 6, 7, 11, 15, 2 (( 41 )) -2
lockmaster_whea - 18, 20, 7, 5, 11 (( 61 )) -2
ChaosTheories - 17, 8, 17, 14, 1 (( 57 )) -1
ChaosTheories - 13, 16, 1, 7, 19 (( 56 )) -2
ChaosTheories - 20, 7, 15, 4, 19 (( 65 )) -2
Three Tailed Fox - 8, 18, 8, 14, 7 (( 55 )) -1
Three Tailed Fox - 4, 5, 16, 20, 14 (( 59 )) -1
Three Tailed Fox - 18, 5, 14, 10, 17 (( 64 )) -2
Three Tailed Fox - 20, 12, 17, 18, 2 (( 69 )) -1
Three Tailed Fox - 14, 7, 16, 5, 3 (( 45 )) -2
gpprincess88 - 7, 15, 12, 5, 12 (( 51 )) -3
gpprincess88 - 14, 2, 1, 17, 13 (( 47 )) -2
gpprincess88 - 6, 2, 10, 5, 20 (( 43 )) -1
gpprincess88 - 20, 17, 17, 18, 2 (( 74 )) -1
gpprincess88 - 19, 4, 1, 20, 15 (( 69 )) -1
gpprincess88 - 20, 2, 16, 7, 11 (( 56 )) -1
gpprincess88 - 18, 3, 15, 8, 20 (( 64 )) -1
gpprincess88 - 18, 6, 5, 6, 15 (( 50 )) -2
gpprincess88 - 19, 6, 6, 19, 7 (( 57 )) -1

Xpressionless = 3 freebies
Ioselle = 4 accessories
lockmaster_whea = 6 2 accessories
ChaosTheorie = 2 accessories
Three Tailed Fox = 2 accessories
gpprincess88 = 3 1 accessory

Generation 1 Pick List
(If there is more than 1 winner for this prize there will be an additional dice roll to decide order)

Trinity
EELLRRTTFF-X(a)X(a)-hhmm-JJ

Chopper
eellrrTTff-X(z)Y-dd

Tim
EELLrrttff-X(A)Y-HHmm-gg

Powder
eellrrttff-X(A)Y-QQ

Polly
EELLRRTTFf-X(A)X(z)-Nn

User Image
.: Owner's List :.
All pet certs are hosted with tinypic.com

Gen 1

Bubbly -- Ioselle
Cadpig -- Hinley Hobbs
Caelum -- Three Tailed Fox
Callix -- Three Tailed Fox
Castor -- lolla lee lou
Charlie-- ChaosTheories
Couture -- Quiet_Wolf
Dahlia -- Xpressionless
Diesel -- hollythesnare
Dotty -- Ragers
Glamrock -- ChezaRain
Hans -- Sakurazuka-sama
Kid -- Karuita
Kitsune -- Sakurazuka-sama
Latte -- ChaosTheories
Lionhart -- Scaramouche Fandango
Marigold -- lockmaster_whea
Marlo -- lockmaster_whea
Moley -- gpprincess88
Mudd -- [.Silver-Moon.]
Ni Zan -- Angelic Cutie17
Noodles -- lockmaster_whea
Nova -- Hinley Hobbs
Patrick -- sparrows_poppet
Petunia -- Angelic Cutie17
Pollux -- lockmaster_whea
Raines -- gpprincess88
Rebel -- Ioselle
Reno -- Three Tailed Fox
Rocksie -- gpprincess88
Rolex -- lockmaster_whea
Roy -- lockmaster_whea
Ruby -- Angelic Cutie17
Rusty -- Xpressionless
Scout -- Hinley Hobbs
Spotty -- Ragers
Vivian -- Karuita
Yaya -- Xpressionless
Zorro -- ChaosTheories

Gen 2
Camellia : (Dahlia x ???) -- Ioselle
Elsdon : (Dahlia x ???) -- Xpressionless
Layla : (Rocksie x ???) -- gpprincess88
Sage : (Rocksie x ???) -- Bubbles Miyako Chan
Memphis : (Bubbly x Reno) -- Ioselle
Jasper : (Ruby x ???) -- Xpressionless
Sapphire : (Ruby x ???) -- gpprincess88
Tigereye Brown : (Ruby x ???) -- Angelic Cutie17
Cafe : (Latte x Rebel) -- ChaosTheories
Mocha : (Latte x Rebel) -- gpprincess88
Au Lait : (Latte x Rebel) -- Coyote Cupcakes
Cappuccino : (Latte x Rebel) -- Ioselle
Socks : (Raines x Nova) -- gpprincess88
Spectrum : (Raines x Nova) -- Ioselle
Whatever : (Raines x Nova) -- Karuita & Hinley Hobbs
Vixen : (Vivian x ???) -- Ioselle
Elaine : (Vivian x ???) -- Ioselle
??? : (Vivian x ???) -- ???
Kraken : (Vivian x ???) -- Invisablle
Monster : (Vivian x ???) -- Ioselle
Dax : (Dahlia x ???) -- Snowbelle Thundara
Peony : (Dahlia x ???) -- Xpressionless
Dagon : (Dahlia x ???) -- Xpressionless

Gen 3
Slade : (Layla x Elsdon) -- ChaosTheories
Amethyst : (Layla x Elsdon) -- Angelic Cutie17
Kei : (Layla x Elsdon) -- gpprincess88
Sophie : (Sapphire x Diesel) -- Bubbles Miyako Chan
Dodger : (Sapphire x Diesel) -- gpprincess88
??? : (Sapphire x Diesel) -- hollythesnare
Harvey : (Tigereye Brown x Pollux) -- lockmaster_whea
Astrae : (Tigereye Brown x Pollux) -- Angelic Cutie17

User Image
.: Owner Announcements :.

Want to mention you're holding a contest/auction/sale for an extra pup you've got? Want to give away your older dog now that you have some shiny new pups? Here's the place to announce that to others that may be browsing this thread!
Also, you can use this pace to announce anything else you find important and it's free because you're a customer! whoo!
Just limit banner sizes to 200h x 500w please.
I tend to replace announcements once every few months or whenever I see a sale/etc has ended.

Wanted
{none}

Contests
{none}

Stud Service

Owner: Hinley Hobbs
Nova is available for stud service at the rate of 5k. No pups requested (aka all pups go to you).
Nova: Who's yo daddy? wink
Nova
Breeding Genetics:
EELL-Vv-X(z)Y-QQ-Vv

Owner: Karuita
Vivian is available for breeding services at the rate of 5k. No pups requested.
Vivian: Why hello boys. Care to join me for a dip? Tee hee
Vivian
Breeding Genetics:
eell-Vv-X(a)X(a)-NN-Vv

User Image

.: Affiliates :.

Here are my banners:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.60087805/][img]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/hinleyhobbs/linkbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.60087805/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/honeko/Chancebanner.png[/img][/url]

If you want to affiliate, just post your banner & code here. I will always accept an affiliate request providing your shop has linked to us first.

User Image
.: Staff & Credits :.

Hinley Hobbs (that's me!)
-Lineart, coloring, shop idea, certs, banners... aka pretty much everything!

Karuita (this is my homegurrl <3)
-Coloring mostly until she gets off her butt and gets Illustrator. Honorable mention goes to her magical coin which we'd all be lost without.

Sakurazuka-sama (Local pimp and generally all around awesome)
-Link Button and smexy banners! biggrin

Xpressionless
-Creating the Chance Guild and being an amazing supporter of the shop!

The song lyrics used in the thread come from Five For Fighting's song Chances.

Adobe Programs that require much applause:
Illustrator (standing ovation!), Photoshop, and last but not least Fireworks. I couldn't have done it without them! heart

I also want to thank Yola and Freedback for providing the site host & form application for the Customs website. Photobucket, of course hosts all the images so big thanks there too.

Oh, and thanks also goes to Gaiaonline for being an awesome way to waste my free time after work, home and volunteer duties.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Because you are awesome you deserve your own post of thanks.

THANK YOU!

Thank you for visiting, posting, stalking, reading the mass of text I wrote here,participating in events, enjoying the concept, and liking my art enough to buy it with your hard earned gold! Doing any of these is a massive support to the shop. This shop wouldn't exist without YOU!

Thank you, once again, for being an awesome person!

~ heart Have a good day heart ~

User Image
Special thanks goes to ChezaRain for the adorable puppy arts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff