Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

User Image

</center>

News

Monday, October 4nd:
There's a new thread here so if you could all move your chatting stuff over there I'd greatly appreciate it ^-^

Sunday, September 24th:
The two custom slots are filled by Kochikens and Chaeval, and the first anthro herb was purchased by SiyannTwilight for her Cera, Iandeh! I am also looking for a brainslave er helper to help handle roleplaying events, contests and the like so if your interested please PM or post here! There are also many Cera with inactive/dead owners, Chae has PMed them and has not gotten any responses so we need new owners for them! See Owners List!
Sunday, September 19th:
Folken and Zhi's baby cera needs an owner! Post to get him, first one gets him :3 I am also working on some flatsale babies.
Tuesday, September 14th:
The custom auction held Satuday is over with G.E.Genevieve as the winner! There is also a new cub who will be given away by them so if your interested post! Also I received some new lineart from Island and the Cera Morphing Herb is also avaiable to purchase.
Thursday, August 26th:
I have officially taken over the Cera so there will be many changes in coloring, maybe some new line art or items and maybe a new stage! I’m working as fast as I can but I’m still having internet problems with my other art computer so I’ll be fixing that as soon as possible.

<center>User Image</center>

Staff

Founder/Creator- Island
Owner- Exalla
Co-owner- Sarabi D.
RP Manager(s)- Chibibaka-chan, G.E.Genevieve, & Alera_

About

Cera are mammals related to cats and weasels, but most closely to lemurs (strange, huh?).

<center>User Image
By Island <3</center>

Their personalities vary as much as people's do. They also have high variety in looks, and come in every colour of the rainbow. Cera were bred and tamed from wilder cousins. I happened to come upon the species and purchased a few from a breeder going out of business. The first generation you see here are actually the first generation of their offspring. They have two life stages- cub and adult. They're born live, as most mammals are. I keep them here until they are weaned and ready to leave their mother. Their rarities are dependant on their mutations. 1 star is common, 2-3 is uncommon, 4 is rare, and 5 is extraordinary. Some mutations are only visible in the adult stage.

Rules

• Be nice! Please don't insult or snipe at us, or anyone else.
• -Constructive- criticism.
• You cannot sell/auction/give away a 1st generation Cera or a 2nd gen. adult. (2nd gen. Cubs are fine; PM us first, please!)
• Unless we're asking for one, I do not need a co-owner, colourist, another member of staff, or anything else. Affiliates are welcomed, though.
• Don't use Island's images for anything else.
• -Try- not to PM us, but if it's a question you want to ask in private or anything, it's fine.
• Customs cannot be made too similar to another Cera.

FAQ

How many can I own?
As many as you like.

Can I direct link?
You can, but it's appreciated if you don't. (besides, they're long URLS!)

What if I don't want my adult Cera anymore?
You can return it for a full refund [if you have a good reason]. I'll re-sell/auction it. (I may not have the gold at that moment)

I?ll pay you 100k for a Cera!
Ok.

How long do they take to grow up?
It varies- between 2 days and a week, about. (It depends on how much time we have)

Will there be customs?
Yes!

Will you reserve me a cub?
Usually, no.

What noises do they make?
They're capable of intelligent conversation between themselves, but to use they make whimpering noises, squeaks(usually only by cubs), whistling, twittering, and soft "yaao" sounds. They're usually pretty quiet when alone, though.

How in the heck do you pronounce "Cera"?
2 ways; either "Seh-ra" or "Ser-ay".

You made so-and-so a custom/free one! That's not fair!
They're probably a really good friend.

I saw a customs question in the FAQ and I was wondering if there were any ways to just /buy/ a custom?
Yes, but for a higher price than slotted customs.

Why do you keep switching the plural form?
The plural of Cera can either be Ceras or Cera.

What does a mane look like?
On longhaired Cera, kinna like this except much nicer looking (that's a quick example). Shorthaired Cera have shorter manes.

What rarity are customs?
Three stars for a regular custom, always 5 for a full custom (no matter what you put on it).

Can I sell/auction my Cera?
Yes! You can sell/auction any 2nd+ gen. cubs, but inform us first. You may not sell/auction 1st gen. cubs, or any adult Cera.

Dedicated Non Owner/Newbie of the Month Award? O_o;
Uhhh.. yes. Given to people who frequently post in the thread(over a period of time), but haven't been able to obtain a Cera.

Fan Stuff

<center> Image Tag</center>

How To Adopt

• To adopt, if a flat-sale, initiate the trade and state in the title which cub you want and what you want to name it.
• You can also post here with the number and name(your choice) of the cub you want to buy.
• If an auction, just bid(please make it clear which sub you are bidding on)! Letters and choice other items are accepted as payment (obviously I'm not gonna turn down devil tails or anything like that, but usually items beside letters aren't accepted. ).
• To recieve your Cera as a cub and adult, look in the pickup section.

Available Cera

PLEASE only adopt if you're planning to actually rp them, breed them, or even just pick them up! Flat Sale Cost: 1k (send trade to me and tell her their name)

Customs

• Regular customs are Cera where you can choose their colours, gender, personality, and name.
• Full customs are those where you can fully customize any aspect of the Cera. These will not be flat-sold.
• Regular customs can be purchased when open for a price of 3k.

Regular Customs are Closed!

1. Kochikens Completed
2. Chaeval Completed

Owner List

UFA: Up For Adoption
If you are interested in adopting any of the Cera up for adoption simply send me a PM with the number of the Cera you want, if you are going to be active in the shop, and why you think you would be a good owner for him/her. The price for those up for adoption are only 1k.
Assorted by number, least to greatest:

PM me if your Cera is not in the list.

Name – Owner - Number - Journal

Leid – D2 - 1
Cookie MixKikitsune – 4 Journal
HadesTourniquette – 5
ElskeHaruyuki – 6
HoshiVieve – 7 - Journal
Thlalyli – Eirnae Natenhar– 8
Blake – ! – 9 UFA
SlumbersChaeval – 10
HeidiSillyAngelKitty – 16
Gangrene – Intoxicate – 23
Nicholai – G.E.Genevieve – 27 - Journal
Raine – Chaeval – 28 - Journal
Maldroit – Mutaki – 33
Iandeh – SiyannaTwilight – 36
Tank – Kamileun – 38
Ginger – ! – 39 UFA
Fortechibibaka-chan – 40
Sol – Chaeval – 41 - Journal
Xerxes – Mutaki – 42
Yoko – Kamileun – 44
Eclipse – ! – 45 UFA
Katja – Kitcage – 46
Aiden – Ayane Omorimoto – 48 v
CreeperDraconayzia – 49
Ben – Megan-Moo – 50 - Journal
Sori – ! – 51 UFA
Ivynian – Chaeval – 52 - Journal
Polaris – Draconayzia – 54
Lillae – ! – 55 UFA
DawnDraconayzia – 56
Fiver – G.E. Genevieve – 57 - Journal
Kaeli – Mutaki – 58
Tarot – Chaeval – 59 - Journal
Jayden – Megan-Moo – 60 - Journal
Kailani – Draconayzia – 62
Myyrh – Ivynian – 63
Dusk – Draconayzia – 64
Melanie – ! – 65 UFA
Odin – Chaeval – 66 - Journal
SynexDraconayzia – 67
KaduziEirnae Natenhar – 68
Dar'Shin – Ursah Bunny – 69
Milite – Diamond Gaze – 70
Dreizehn – Weasely – 70
D'vye – Chaeval – 72 - Journal
Laveahc – SerasVictoria – 73
Grace – Noyama – 75
Phalene – Saising– 76
S.o.G – Chaeval – 77 - Journal
Bijoux – ! – 78.a UFA
Hunter – Noyama – 78.b
Taengie – Diamond Gaze – 79.a
Nova – Tenchi_Kuronaho – 79.b
Sucien – Mutaki – 80
Myst – Chaeval – 85 - Journal
KazuEirnae Natenhar – 86
Cricket – Noyama – 87
ChiiEirnae Natenhar – 88
Matzchen – Balinese – 89
Fiji – ! – 90.a UFA
Zhi – Ivynian – 90.b
Piele – Diamond Gaze – 91
Ijikitanai – ! – 92 UFA
Wyatt – G.E.Genevieve – 93 - Journal
Eden – Chaeval – 94 - Journal
MaiyaChaeval – 95
May – Ka Mon – 96
Tiri – Wju2004 – 97
Fiji – ! – 90 UFA
Kira – Megan-Moo – 98 - Journal
HakuAtomic Serenade – 100
Halloween – VooDoo_Jekk – 101
Rey - Tenshi_Kuronako - 102 - Journal
Dawn – Wju2004 – 109
Drip – Exalla– 110
Amber – Swirlily – 111 - Journal
Folken – XiaoRen – 112
Ore – Draconayzia – 113
Dune – XiaoRen – 114
Amanasi – Ivyinan – 115
Mia - G.E.Genevieve - 116
Rune - Chaeval - 117
Instrument - Mortimer - 118

Rules

• Breeding costs 2k per owner/Cera(one cub for each person). The rest of the cubs will be sold/auctioned here.
• Ceras usually have 1-6 cubs (though 6 is very rare), and can breed once every 3 weeks.
• They don’t need to be mates to breed, but having life-long mates breed (must be on the mates list) will increase chances of higher rarities.
• Only adults can breed, but both cubs and adults can be mates (ah, young love <3).
• Same-gender mates can breed through genetics.
• You can auction/sell/give away the cub if you no longer want it, but tell us first.
Also: Chances of rare cubs increases with roleplay. ;D
<3 = Breeding
</3 = half paid
/ = not paid

Waiting List

1.Saisuke x Ciela

Breeding Slots

1. Folken x Zhi *Completed
2. Odin x Eden

Mates

Runya x Ryu
Gangrene x Hades
Alice x Nicholai
Cosmo x Katja
Polaris x Dawn
Echo x Caine

• All items are 100g, and for adults only. Most equipable & "special" items show in the "items" area, but tattoos do not.
• Custom items cost from 500g-2000g
• Suggestions for items are welcomed!
• PM Exalla to order.

Items

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image --> Example of an Anthro Cera

• -Collar comes in all colors (request).
• Bands & Earring (anything metal) comes in gold, silver, bronze, ivory, and ebony.
• Earrings come two for 100g.
• Anthro potion takes different amounts of time to begin affecting the Cera. The Anthro Herb is 5000g.

Currently Using the M. Herb

All full images of Cera anthro's are located here.

Iandeh

Pick Up

User Image

User Image

Roleplay

Roleplaying your Cera is important. Try to RP as much as you can so your Cera can make friends, grow, into their third stage if you rp frequently enough, and have adventures and such. I tryand provide alot of different ideas for roleplaying events and other things to make Cera fun and if you have any ideas PM me!

Current Event-
None Yet

<center>
- [Cera Reserve] -</center>

Journals-
Journals are important if you don't like to roleplay much, you simply enter a post of a things you did with your Cera, Cera that your Cera met, adventures, friends and anything else you can think of! The stat sheet and event sheet is to keep track of how strong your cera has grown in different abilities which are controlled by your journal entries and roleplay. The event sheet keep track of the events you've won which could be contests races or other things.

Wildz

What's this? A new species of Cera based on Wild animals?
Yep! These are special Cera and only 1 of a species (unless there are different colors...) are made. They stay in cub form, but are of a larger size (or smaller) than normal Cera cubs.

Breeding

Empty x Empty

Owner's List

01. Tybalt (Bengal Tiger) [Dagi] [Journal] 4.12.04
02. Dotty (White Tiger) [Colourean] 4.12.04
03. Kojo (Leopard) [Mikitira] 4.16.04
04. Bamboo (Panda) [chaeval] 4.16.04
05. Sir William (Badger) [vee-vee] 7.24.04

<center>Banner Here :l</center>

Name
Exalla, Lala, Exa

Occupation
Manager, Colorist, and Artist

Websites
Craqued on DeviantART
Craqued on Freewebs

Pets
User Image
From Cera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From Hijos de la Luna --> Shop

User Image
From Shadows of Africa --> Shop
<center>Reserved</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items