Other 0.13253012048193 13.3% [ 44 ]
Gold 0.030120481927711 3.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 332 ]

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Kisa: Oh you stop being so odd. Its all ok. *Nuzzles him and pokes his nose with the stuffy.* Relax

Chrissy: You sure? I don't want her to get sick...Can you imagine babies with the two of them...and i thought our kids were powerful and special i'll be a bit scared of theirs.

Rangiku: ZZzzzzzzZZZZ Byu-san! Kissy kissy....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ

(*Cant stop giggling*)

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Zazie: --looking at Kisa.-- I am not odd --what she did next has him not sure if he should be mad or not.--

Toshiro: --looking at Chrissy-- I am sure.. Oh Yes flower power kids. [[I had to]]

Ggio Vega: --disappearing--

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Kisa: Hehehe your stiff and not relaxed. Its ok im not going to molest you. I just like the cuddles and with the snow its warmer with you.

Chrissy: *Licks her loves ear* Yes it will be interesting. Least she doesn't have much in the way of powers. *She said with a smile* Though hopefully none of them have her flavor for Sake.

Rangiku: Ohh love my Byu-san! ZZZZzzzzzzz Mmmm smell so yummy....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

Feral Fatcat

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Zazie: --sighs-- You are odd. I am not sure how to react with you.

Toshiro: Agreed.. Or it would be poor drunken kid. --He licks Chrissy's cheek-- Oh if they all become like Byakuya then we might have to have our kids teach them fun.

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Kisa: Oh don't be so silly. Just react and its good. Im nice even if that one tried to make me out to be some evil bad guy. *She said looking at Chrissy*

Chrissy: Yeah lets hope they know how to have fun like Rangiku...maybe a bit less then that but more so then stiff fancy pants.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Zazie: --looking at Kisa-- Well you don't seem like a bad person. But you did snuggle her mate.

Toshiro: True. I do agree there. And then you have Soi Fon and Ggio Vega.. I am semi hoping that they don't have offspring.
*waves back to Tiger and Kara happily* :3

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Kisa: Yeah well...i loved him before she did is all im saying...but your cute and nice! I could love you too if you let me!

Chrissy: THAT is a scary thought...i don't think i would like that happening at all.

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Did it work Kara? I add you but it doesn't show you in the list of friends...?

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Zazie: --About to speak then stops-- I am not sure what to say to that.

Toshiro: --laughs-- True Ggio Vega and Soi Fon offspring would need to be taken away and raised by another for them to come out ok.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Grimmjow: -Had been watching from a distance and shakes his head- Shinigami... pathetic.

Byakuya: -Walks in, in search of his mate- ...

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Kisa: *Laughs and smiles* You just think about it. Im cute right? *Smiles happily.*

Chrissy: Oh look whos here!! Bya-san your mate is here in the snow. Passed out i think. Shes been talking about you. *Giggles and nuzzles* Maybe we can raise them. I bet that would make Soi happy *She said sarcastically*

Rangiku: Kisssy kisssy.....Babies....ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Zazie: Hmm yea you are cute for a human I guess.

Toshiro: --looks at Byakuya-- I tried to get her to stop drinking --He looks back at Chrissy-- Yea I think Soi would like that. She doesn't seem to be the type to wanna raise and have kids.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Byakuya: -Glares at Captain Hitsugaya's mate for a moment from the nickname she had called him, but said nothing. He looked to Hitsugaya and nodded in thanks before he just walked off in the direction he heard his mate's voice. Upon finding her, he sighed some, shaking his head. At her comment about babies, he had a faint blush but just nudged her softly with a paw- Rangiku... this is very unbecoming.

Grimmjow: -Silently begins to wonder if he should throw a 'wrench in the plans'-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff