Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

((^^ Click to visit shop ^^))

Welcome to Children of Amalthea! *a cheery woman greets you as you enter the shop* Come in, Come in...*she smiles and waves you in. The door closes quietly behind you as you walk further into the shop towards the friendly lady* What can I help you with today? *she leans against the counter as she speaks. You look around the small front room of the shop. Beautiful pictures of mythological scenes are framed and placed around the room, strangely, almost -all- of the pictures have a goat in them...somewhere.* I take it you're not familiar with the shop...?*she asks curiously as she watches your eyes fall upon numerous pictures* They're extrodinary, you know...*the woman stands up straight and walks out from behind the counter. She stops at your side gazing upon the picture you currently look at* Servants and loyal companions of the gods and humans of ancient times....guardians of the woods and fields....*she smiles, then turns to look at you* There's more to these creatures that modern man will ever know. *she almost whispers her last sentence. The lady makes her way back to her counter, her smile never dropping from her face. She sees the look upon your face, a soft laugh escapes from her* You're curious, aren't you? I've seen that look upon others who did not believe...*she just continued to smile as she stood there pondering for a moment. She looked at the closed wooden door behind her, then back at you. She reached out, taking ahold of the knob and opening the door slightly* Would you like me to show you? *she opened the door further, standing to one side, inviting you to go through. Your curiousity has gotten the better of you and you want to know what this woman speaks of. You walk slowly towards the door, stopping for a moment before entering.* It's ok, I assure you, you're quite safe here. *she motioned with her free hand for you to go on through, and you do. She smiles and follows behind you, shutting the door softly* Let me tell you the story, about the Children of Amalthea...

Welcome to Children of Amalthea's Christmas and Winter Holiday event!
We have a couple Auctions, a raffle and Secret Santa that will be going on here, from now till Christmas....

-Staff-

Kitsuchikatsu_Buritsutani - Owner
Vahyla - Colorist

Andanielle - Guest Colorist
Harperking- Guest Colorist
Foalen - Guest Colorist

Meet our winter mascot!
Frost

User Image
User Image

*First and foremost, be kind to -everyone- in this thread! Failure to comply with this rule will have you banned from -ALL- C.O.A. activities!

*Do not steal or alter the art! This is probably the worst way to get on my bad side!

*Please follow all Gaia rules.

*No nOOb speaking. It really annoys me and ruffles my fur.

*If you are going to post/bump, Do not post one little emotion and that is it. Once and awhile it is ok, and if you are in a conversation it is fine. But for bumping it is quite annoying. (I am posting this now because I am getting complaints and it is starting to bug me too.)

*If there are no Children for sale, please don't ask. I'll post them when I have them!

*Please read the first page, I may hide directions somewhere... eek

exclaim ~*~ Note: There is -NO- rule against tipping the colorist of your Child. If you would like to tip your colorist, please send your tip directly to the colorist listed for your Child. If you decide to tip later and the colorist is no longer listed, PM me, I'd be more than happy to tell you which wonderful artist did your work! ~*~

User Image

1. Are these pets roleplay required? No. I understand that there is a life outside of Gaia. I myself don't get to be online as much as I would like. Though, as in most shops, there -may- be perks for those who do. But I do ask that you are active in the shop.

2. How can I get a Child? This was discussed earlier in the page, as of now the only way to receive a Child is in a flat sale, auction, or raffle.

3. Can more than one person own a Child (Co-owning)? As of now, I'm going to say no. Perhaps later on...

4. Can I buy a Child for someone other than myself? Of course! The Children make -wonderful- gifts for any pet collector! I'll just need your name, the receiver's name (for certing), and if you'd like to send a message ( Ex: "Thinking of you, I knew you wanted one!" wink when I PM the Child to the receiver!

5. Is there a limit on how many Children we may own? Absolutely not! If you want 20 different Children, then you can have 20 different Children! (In fact, we'd love to sell you 20! *wink*)

6. Can I have a Child for free?....*Blank look*....Really.... do you have to ask?... No. My colorist do -not- work for free.

7. Can I have the linework to color? Just to color, No.

8. Can I be a guest colorist?From time to time I will be looking for a guest colorist. When this time comes, I will post the request in the upper portion of the thread where it can be easily seen. If you are intrested in being a guest colorist and the request is not up. PM me anyway and we will talk.

9. Can I sell my Child? No. If you no longer want your Child, please return him/her to ither myself. If I find that you -have- sold you Child, you will be banned from all C.O.A. activities.

10. Do you do pet trades? As a matter of fact, I do! (Certain pets only.) I'm not sure if my colorists will be doing pet trades, but in any case, the pets that I and/or my colorists will trade for will be listed in another post.

11. Do we direct link? Yes, I have learned from other shops that people do not always keep their pets up on their own server. This makes it hard for the owner of the shop to keep the owners list up. So all children will be saved on our server. I do ask that you save all your images of your child just incase something may go wrong and you will have them.

-If there are any questions that I did not cover in the FAQs, please feel free to ask within the thread OR through PM. (If you are sending through PM, I just ask that you don't send -really- stupid questions....Ex: "I know the thread said I can't color the linework for fun, but can I please?"...Questions like these, will go unanswered.)
Secret Santa

We have 2 diffrent types available at this point.

There are a few guidelines:
~You can buy as many as you want, but none for yourself.
~No mules. That's not nice!
~Be respectful.
~Obey shop rules.

To order, PM the form below to C.O.A. Shop. The gift will be delivered for you, presents can be hotlinked until they unwrap, which should be around Dec 25th!
Start trade once the order is sent!
Trade and PM titled "SS for [Your Name Here]"

Normal
User Image

Akki: "They smells good mom, is it for me?"
Buritsutani: "No Akki... It is to feed the wild deer so that the deer can find a owner. The deer will find a owner when they come for the food."

Kinds
There are 3 diffrent kinds of Normal children gift you can get for a friend....

Random - Randoms are colors and type choosen by the colorist. Randoms are 4k each

Randoms
[b]SS Type:[/b]
[b]Friends Name:[/b]
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Wish to be Anonymous?:[/b]
[b]Message:[/b]

Recipients
1) Jinxeh
2) Amy D
3) Nuxaz
4) Kaiyumi
5) LadyDealidra
6) Tenshi_Kuronaho
7) Rune Traverse
8.) RapidAshTrainer
9) Foalen
10) SunFireDemon
11) Harperking
12) Andanielle
13) Tasah
14) Crowfoot
15) Dovaxy
16) Teennine
17) Lita Rutherford
18.) Archnasa
19) Kytora
20) Female_Death
21) KaliFang
22) Twizted_Soul
23) Lita Rutherford
24) Astra Jennson
25) Master Wild Mage
26) Beat Fu
27) Ruler of Everything
28.) Lollypop13
29) Naita
30) regalwily
31) Blood_Goddess
32) Sayuri_Nitta
33) Lady Aria Starstone
34) Kougress
35) Amyla Edana
36) Erelayne
37) Doodle p***s
38.) Kitsai
39) Mizu_Taji
40) Taejira
41) Phiferwolf
42) Duelist of Pokemon
43) Ivory_Feld
44) ~Ice.Kiki~
45) Tandemonium
46) [ Pharaoh ]
47) Solstis
48.) Jayoku
49) Lorako
50) Ririka
51) liela_dragon_rayne
52) Kanth
53) Raja
54) Kyrianna
55) Pukio
56) Smerdle
57) Tamashii Shiroi
58.) skyefenyx
59) kita 21
60) Reityn
61) Chii Hakubi
62) FerretPrince
63) Selona
64) Demented Kid
65) Rogue X
66) Selona
67) EvionVixen
68.) CeCet_nekogurl
69) Roddy McMay
70) Presca
71)
72)
73)
74)
75)
76)
77)
78.)
79)
80)

Semi-Custom - Semis are colors choosen by you, the buyer. Semi-Customs are 8k each.
Colors are only on the child after it comes out on the 25th...

Semi-Customs
[b]Main Color:[/b]
[b]Accent Color:[/b]

Recipients
1) [ Lady Kiya ]
2) Mith-calen
3) Rage Beat
4) Sheeep
5) [ Mialee ]
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Custom - Customs is everything choosen by you, the buyer. Customs are 13k each.
Colors are only on the child after it comes out on the 25th...

Customs
[b]Markings/Symbols:[/b]
[b]Others:[/b]

Recipients
1) White Neko Chan
2) xx Kara-chan xx
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Familars
User Image

Akki: sniffs the seeds "ewwww... What is that smell.."
Buritsutani: "Its not for you anyway. This seed to drawn out the winter Doves"

Kinds
There are 3 diffrent kinds of gifts you can get for a friend or if you are a owner, you can get one for your pet....

Random - Randoms are colors and type choosen by the colorist. Randoms are 3k each.

Randoms

Recipients
1) Jinxeh
2) RapidAshTrainer
3) SSBrosM
4) Puppygirlsweet
5) Lorako
6) Lady Aria Starstone
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Semi-Custom - Semis are colors choosen by you, the buyer. Semi-Customs are 6k each.
Colors are only on the familar after it comes out on the 25th...

Semi-Customs

Recipients
1) auzzie_kat
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Custom - Customs is everything choosen by you, the buyer. Customs are 10k each.
Colors are only on the familar after it comes out on the 25th...

Customs
[b]Markings/Symbols:[/b]
[b]Others:[/b]

Recipients
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

Hopefuls
If you would like it to be known that you would like a SS from here. Just post in the thread in
Bold Silver letters and your name will be added.
Normal
1) Foalen
2) ~Ice.Kiki~
3) Ruler of Everything
4) Solstis
5) ShastaLove
6) SSBrosM
7) puppygirlsweet
8.) Rage Beat
9) Lady Aria Starstone
10) [ Pharaoh ]
11) liela_dragon_rayne
12) Anatometal
13) Sanrio-Chan
14) Futoshi Sonzai
15) Sailornorthstar
16) FerretPrince
17) Shiro-neko
18.) Menelie
19) Rayn The Duct Tape Whore
20)

Familars
1) puppygirlsweet
2) SSBrosM
3) Lady Aria Starstone
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)
User Image

PLEASE READ THIS POST SLOWLY AND THOROUGHLY!
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY YOUR REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED.

Flat Sales

Flat Sale Price - 4k
(All trades are to be completed within 5 days or the child goes back up for sale)

Next Flat Sale - Dec. 21 5:00EST
NON-OWNERS ONLY!

1. The sale does not begin until I post GO in the thread.
2. When requesting your Child, please put the assigned number in your post. (This helps in case there is more than one intrest in a certain Child. The first person with the assigned number in their request will receive that Child.)
3. You may only purchase one Child per sale. (If you're buying one as a gift for someone, this means you can not by one for yourself at the same sale.)
4. Please do not send the payment until you are verifed as the winner.
5. Please be courteous to -ALL- those intrested in the sale. If you do not follow this rule, you will -NOT- receive a Child even if you were the first or only person intrested.

Example post
Quote:
I would like Child (insert number here), Please.

-Child Info-
Please fill out the following form once you have been verified as a winner.

Quote:
Child's #:
Name:

Please post in the thread which child you would like so I may mark as pending. Your Child will be marked "Pending" until payment is complete. Once complete, it will be officially "SOLD!"

Once you have been verified as a winner and the payment has been completed, I ask that you post the form above with the Child's info. (It may take a day to have your Child certed. Depending on the colorist availability.)

-Children looking for a home!-

User Image
Child 1
Sold - Laroawan

User Image
Child 2
Sold - liela_dragon_rayne

User Image
Child 3
Sold - sailornorthstar

User Image
Child 4
Sold - Foamysrath

User Image
Child 5
Sold - Lunarflowermaiden

User Image
Child 6
Sold - FirexFairy

Auctions
OVER

User Image
Christmas Tree

User Image
Angel

User Image
Gingerbread Goat and Cookie Familar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
*First and foremost, be kind to -everyone- in this thread! Failure to comply with this rule will have you banned from -ALL- C.O.A. activities!

*Do not steal or alter the art! This is probably the worst way to get on my bad side!

*Please follow all Gaia rules.

*No nOOb speaking. It really annoys me and ruffles my fur.

*You MUST have a bid increase of 1k..

*You may not pull out of the Auction

*You may not co-bid.

*When you bid, make sure your total is in the post along with who you are bidding for. Please also post all items and their value if you bid them...

*All auctions will end late on Sunday, December 24th. I will post about 1 hour to a half hour before they end saying so. Any bids that are made at the last min. must stand for 15 mins.

Christmas Tree
Starting Bid: 7K
Auto Buy: 150K (No items unless they are montly collectables)
High Bid: 58k - Dixie

Dixie
A User Image at 40k
and an angelic collar at 3.4k
add NM Collar (15k)

58k.

Angel
Starting Bid: 5K
Auto Buy: 150K (No items unless they are montly collectables)
High Bid: 20k - Elnara Aldrich

Elnara Aldrich
I would like to bid 20k on Angel, if I may ...

Gingerbread Goat and Cookie Familar
Starting Bid: 6K
Auto Buy: 125K (No items unless they are montly collectables)
High Bid: 20k - tandemonium

tandemonium
20K ON Gingerbread Goat and Cookie Familar
Raffle

We have one adult goat up for raffle. Everyone get 1 free ticket, all you have to do is post that you want it in Blue bold text. Every ticket after your first free one is 50g each...

User Image

#67 - Andie_Chan
I need a Owner, Name, and Gender for it Andie.

Contests and Games

Roleplaying Contest
~Ice.Kiki~ is the Winner
Here, where I live, we had our first snow that layed yesterday. I watched a foal down from where I live, enter out into its first snow. It was such a cute and great sight to see.
Seeing a baby's firsts are always amazing and this is what made me think up our RP prompt. Its a simple prompt and a great prize....

Prize
User Image

Prompt
Your child is seeing and feeling its first snow.
Show how they act and what they do it a RP about them and their first snow.

* Please make the RolePlay is more then a paragraph long.
* Please make sure I can find the answers to the questions in your RP ((don’t just type “My child does….” And think that is it))
* You may only enter once
* Please PM all entries

Entries

~Ice.Kiki~
LiLaBelle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catch the Snowflake
Foalen is our winner!
I need a Owner, Name, and Gender, Foalen

Rules
1) The mule will randomly place a snowflake throughout the Winter event.
User Image
2) First person to quote get the snowflake and their names will be added to the list.
3) You may claim more than one snowflake but the snowflake can't be the same snowflake and the person will have to be active in the thread for the claimed snowflake to count.
4) After the end of the event a random number will be generated and will determine the winner.

Prize
User Image

Quote:
Snowflake Catchers:

1) SSBrosM
2) Foalen
3) Ruler of Everything
4) ShastaLove
5) puppygirlsweet
6) sailornorthstar
7) Mizu_Taji
8.) ~Ice.Kiki~
9) Mizu_Taji
10) Mizu_Taji
11) SSBrosM
12) ~Ice.Kiki~
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18.)
19)
20)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowman Contest
For the contest I am judgeing who has the cutest snowman idea. Do not go into lots of detail, we just want a simple design.
Take this picture and edit it them PM it to C.O.A. Shop with the title "Snowman Entry" and your entry will be added to the list.

User Image

Prize
User Image

Entries

ShastaLove - [X]
~Ice.Kiki~ - [X]

Those who didnt make it
Futoshi Sonzai - [X]
Lady Aria Starstone - [X]
Lita Rutherford - [X]
Laroawan - [X]
Djibrilshadow - [X]

Color Your Own Contest
For the contest I am judgeing who has the best child idea. Do not go into lots of detail and do not shade, we just want a simple design.
PM all entried to C.O.A. Shop with the title "CYO Entry" and your entry will be added to the list.

Line Work

Prize
Your Child you colored will be turned into a real COA

Entries
Syrcaid - [X]
Mr. Damian Kelly - [X]

Those who didnt make it
Auzzie_kat - [X]
Futoshi Sonzai - [X]
~Ice.Kiki~ - [X]
Lady Aria Starstone - [X]
Djibrilshadow - [X]

Story Contest
Auzzie_kat is the winner!
She is the only one who had a entry and it was great!

A simple story contest to start the next phase of the shop. The COA is over a year old and will hopefully come back strong. Now we all know the Myth of Amalthea (If you don’t, read it in the story post), And we all know the COAs mascots and NPCs Sugar and Spice. For this stary contest I would like you to write the story of Sugar and Spice.
It must include…
~ Why the twins will always remain kids.
~ How the shop was started by Dixie and then handed down to me (Kit).

It may only be written in third person or as if Sugar and Spice are telling it.

Prize
The winner will win a custom normal child, 1 non-diffecult custom item for the child. No lineart edits other then the custom item and no cos-play charaters.

Referral contest
~Ice.Kiki~ Won with 2 referrals who stuck around.
Owner, Name and Gender for this one please.

Its simple... Who ever has referred the most people here by the end of that party will win.....

User Image

If you refer someone please ask them to post that you did so when they post here.

Rules

* All Shop rules (written above)
* Please do not force people in here.
* If a shop says no advertising for other shops then dont!
* You may create your own banners for the contest.

Referrals

~Ice.Kiki~ - 9
Quote:
- Kitsai
- Ririka
- Loved.to.Death
- Xairi
- christopher1128
- ~Cherry-Lime-Aid~
- Kiki+Flower
- yukii
- Kana-chama
- Shippo FAN

Kayleigh-chan -
Quote:
- Andie_Chan
- Kiara Lime

Tree Decorating and RPing Contest
~Ice.Kiki~ Won!
Owner, Name and Gender for this one please.

Because our own little Snowflake found a tree she thought would be nice for a christmas tree, I have desided to let everyone decorat a tree.
For these contest I am judgeing who has the nicest idea.
Take this picture, edit it, type up your rp to the promt and PM them to C.O.A. Shop with the title "Snowman Entry" and your entry will be added to the list.

User Image
Click to make bigger

Prize
User Image
Our little popcorn and cranberry garland Deer colored by Foalen.

Prompt
Your goat(s) are desiding on a plan of how to decorate the tree that they have selected.
Rp them finding the tree, planning it out, and then decorating it. And anything they may do after it is decorated too. (Ex. Caroling around it, Lighting it up and stepping back to look at it, ect...)

* Please make the RolePlay is more then a paragraph long.
* Please make sure I can find the answers to the questions in your RP ((don’t just type “My child does….” And think that is it))
* You may only enter once
* Make sure your decorated tree and RP are sent together
* Please PM all entries

Entires

~Ice.Kiki~ - [X]
sailornorthstar - [X]
Mr. Damian Kelly - [X]

SS Children

Jinxeh-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Amy D-Turque-Female-Reindeer-X
Kaiyumi-Salacia-Female-Reindeer-X
Nuxaz-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Lady Delaidra-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Rune Traverse-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Tenshi_Kuronaho-Pink-Male-Reindeer-X
RapidashTrainer-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Foalen-Silver-Male-Reindeer-X
SunFireDemon-Gaiden-Male-Reindeer-X
Andanielle-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Harperking-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Tasah-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
White Neko Chan-Miracle-Female-Reindeer-X
Crowfoot-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Dovaxy-Sajae-Male-Reindeer-X
Teennine-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Lita Rutherford-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Archnasa-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Kytora-Sophie-Female-Reindeer-X
Female_Death-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
KaliFang-Dyani-Female-Reindeer-X
Twizted_Soul-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Lita Rutherford-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Astra Jennson-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Master Wild Mage-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Beat Fu-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Ruler of Everything-Kit-Female-Reindeer-X
Lollypop13-Gulliver-Male-Reindeer-X
Naita-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
regalwily-Shade-Male-Reindeer-X
Blood_Goddess-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Sayuri_Nitta-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Lady Aria Starstone-Marli-Male-Reindeer-X
Kougress-Hitomi-Male-Reindeer-X
Amyla Edana-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Doodle p***s-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Kitsai-Rosette-Female-Reindeer-X
Erelayne-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Mizu_Taji-Sachi-Male-Reindeer-X
Taejira-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Phiferwolf-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Duelist of Pokemon-Fyila-Female-Reindeer-X
[ Lady Kiya ]-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Ivory_Feld-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
~Ice.Kiki~-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Mith-calen-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
xx Kara-chan xx-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Tandemonium-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
[ Pharaoh ]-Terra-Male-Reindeer-X
Solstis-Mikomi-Female-Reindeer-X
Rage Beat-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Jayoku-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Sheeep-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Lorako-Cupa-Female-Reindeer-X
Ririka-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
liela_dragon_rayne-Leigh-Male-Reindeer-X
Kanth-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Raja-Lun'Essa-Female-Reindeer-X
Kyrianna-Jorianth-Male-Reindeer-X
Pukio-Capri-Male-Reindeer-X
Smerdle-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Tamashii Shiroi-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
skyefenyx-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
kita 21-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Reityn-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Poisoned Pumpkin-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Chii Hakubi-Firestorm-Female-Reindeer-X
FerretPrince-Nyneso-Male-Reindeer-X
Selona-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Demented Kid-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
Rogue X-Ziya-Female-Reindeer-X
Mialee-Unknown-Unknown-Reindeer-X
EvionVixen-Aurum-Male-Reindeer-X
CeCet_nekogurl-Yuki-Male-Reindeer-X
Roddy McMay-Tomasz-Male-Reindeer-X
Presca-Bisquit-Male-Reindeer-X

Familars
Jinxeh-Mistletoe-Male-Christmas Dove-X
RapidashTrainer-Unknown-Unknown-Christmas Dove-X
SSBrosM-Unknown-Unknown-Christmas Dove-X
Puppygirlsweet-Snowie-Female-Christmas Dove-X
auzzie_kat-Unknown-Unknown-Christmas Dove-X
Lorako-Siria-Female-Christmas Dove-X
Lady Aria Starstone-Charra-Female-Christmas Dove-X

User Image

(If you are an opperable shop and you would like to affiliate with the C.O.A. please PM me!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/sura9][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/yebb3w[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/sura9][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/yg3mty[/IMG][/url]
Edit: -kicks self for being an idiot and missing a section of the rules- @___@;

Double edit: You can really tell the exam revision overload is killing my brain... was just that I posted an order form here then realised I was meant to PM it! My eyes are going all funny... gonk

Sorry about that! ^^;
Oooh, Winter events!

Edited -

was wondering about that. I swear, it's far too late in the day for me wink
Its ok Keil.

Jinx, raffle aint open yet.
Nothing to raffle off...
*snerks* I swear, I'm such a ditz lately...
*giggles*
We all have our days.
*g* Well it's probably a sign I should be in bed, so... *scuttles offline* Take care!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff