Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to make a deal?

-Confirm 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Chatty Sweetheart

why gaia...made my double post...uAu

Wheezing Elocutionist

This place looks like it has an interesting concept. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it heart

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
This place looks like it has an interesting concept. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it heart

Why thank you UvU~ (if you haven't seen the anime C: the money of soul and possibility control, you totally should)

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oh, wow, I shall also be watching and catching up on more of the reading up on this fascinating shop. *u*

And I haven't seen this anime, but will definitely seize the opportunity to do so when I find it in sight among my constant whirlwind of things to attend to. @u@

Chatty Sweetheart

shyanimegrl
Oh, wow, I shall also be watching and catching up on more of the reading up on this fascinating shop. *u*

And I haven't seen this anime, but will definitely seize the opportunity to do so when I find it in sight among my constant whirlwind of things to attend to. @u@

redface Thank you for your kind words~ I'm so glad people seem interested in this shoppie u~u/// (It's my first and I am so nervous and all >///< )

You should totally go watch it~ If I remember well, it's a small anime anyway, something like 12 episodes? Or something like that >v< The art isn't the best ever, but it's cute and the story is just awsome *U*
*ninjas in, sprinkles support and love, then takes her place in corner to stalk and stare at shai*
my first job done, so the second begins.

ah, forgot, forgive my rudeness. Good luck~ Shop looks lovely~ *goes back to being creepy and silent*

Chatty Sweetheart

Ninjy-chan
*ninjas in, sprinkles support and love, then takes her place in corner to stalk and stare at shai*
my first job done, so the second begins.

ah, forgot, forgive my rudeness. Good luck~ Shop looks lovely~ *goes back to being creepy and silent*

I cleaned and prepared and made your corner all comfy with pillows and juice and food for your comfortable stay in here while you'll be around creeping and stalking uvu)b
Thank you for the lovely comment haha~ <3 Glad you like it >v<

Chatty Sweetheart

Okay, last post for today from me uAu;;; My neck is dying and I need it to draw tomorrow >A< Gonna finish another NPC asset and then going to clean and color the civvies >3< Hopefully I'll get one or two done tomorrow >A<;;
shailara
I cleaned and prepared and made your corner all comfy with pillows and juice and food for your comfortable stay in here while you'll be around creeping and stalking uvu)b
Thank you for the lovely comment haha~ <3 Glad you like it >v<

*O* it's so nice and fluffy~~ *rolls around on pillows* >w< Thankies~ A good stalker always needs nice supplies~~
Why, oh why must all the good people show up while I'm away from a working computer? -sighs- oh well~ Welcome Aletea, shyanimegirl, Ninjy as well~ U V U

-makes self all comfortable in the thread and prepares for the day- I might not have any fancy commodities to offer but you should definitelly feast on all the cookies. I do suspect there are several of them left.
-Gently prods the thread-

Chatty Sweetheart

Ninjy-chan

Ehehehe 8'D Of course, everything for my dear creepy and lovely stalker~ <3

@Masakaki Maybe they are avoiding you u3u...

Chatty Sweetheart

*prepares tea and sits close to ninjy's corner to enjoy it*

Chatty Sweetheart

*works on NPC asset*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items