Welcome to Gaia! ::

C*cktail patrons - do you drink?

Nope! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 51 ]
On occasion(s)! 0.43790849673203 43.8% [ 67 ]
Totally lush, gais. 0.22875816993464 22.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

NEW THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT
(again but fingers crossed it is the last)

We r dumb and finally realised that we should just combine HyTech, The Basement and C*cktail together for (such) efficiency and (much) value! (wow)
So now instead of having THREE deserted threads, we only have ONE deserted thread! 8D
and so poor Syr doesn't have to post gifs in 3 lonely threads, just in 1 lonely thread!

We're consolidating the guilds as well into what used to be the HyTech guild - which is now the D-T3CH Guild!
All new RP activity for all three shops should go there, and please move your cert thread content over from C*cktail and The Basement if you'd like!

DON'T MAKE POOR LIFE CHOICES LIKE US.
MOVE ALL YOUR VERY LOVELY TUSHES AND ACTIVITY OVER TO
THE NEW CONSOLIDATED D-T3CH THREAD!

Which will hopefully be our new forever home! oh god please

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry for the bother and thanks for your patience, everyone!

There are rumours about this steel building on the outskirts of Barton - it might have started life as a dark and nebulous factory, then a
warehouse storing dubious goods, then abandoned, then reinvented as a sinister laboratory by a mad scientist since inexplicably
vanished… Lately, however, it seems to have found a new lease of life as -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-, a simple petstore - of sorts:
there are those who say that the genetically modified animal-human hybrids they sell are no less dodgy than the endeavours undertaken
in its foreboding structure before.

[ The core enterprise and main building, open 24/7 -
all C*cktails are very welcome to frequent the premises
]

All that, however, is little of your concern - the petshop must not be doing too badly, for recent renovations have seen additional floors,
and an enclosed bar next to the new rooftop pool. That bar, so very creatively named HQ, is what you are here for tonight
- at the behest of the mysterious flyer in the mail:

Glass panels slide open to yield entrance - the lobby is brightly lit, spotless and sterile. You are about to approach reception when
you spot the sign obviously meant for the likes of you: 'HQ on rooftop - elevator this way'. You follow the arrow - though not before
an earnest bespectacled gentleman chipperly starts, "Welcome to HyTech and…oh, you're not here for our sho-" the elevator doors shut
to cut off his last word. It is a short ride and you step out to the sun setting over the empty rooftop, shifting hues reflected in the tranquil pool.
The glass dome beckons and you finally set foot in your intended destination.

. entrance .
. updates . rules . showroom . naming . directory . album .
. dna resequencer . mighty wiener & alternate stages .
. mixology . credits . dj booth .
. notables . linking + links . FAQ .
. events on p2 .

As the flyer promised, the bar is dark, a startling contrast to the bright lights of the building proper. The walls are finished in black,
and a glowing mounted sign informs you that this is, indeed, HQ. Lights striate quietly over the dance floor as a trance beat plays.
"Maxwell - you're going to spill that if you don't stop showing off~" - a high, light voice laughs - you look up…catch sight of the girl that graces
the flyer. The girl…what you didn't expect is that she is standing on the counter, all of 2 feet tall.

There is a light cough at your elbow before you realise that you are staring. You look down - and have to stare again. This time it is
a boy, barely taller than the girl on the counter - he is gradiented in purple and orange…but otherwise, they might pass for twins.

"Welcome to HQ," he announces, oblivious - or perhaps too used - to your bewilderment, "an ID check may be required at the bar
for alcoholic purchases - minors may order non-alcoholic substances. Thank you for your understanding.
You may be interested in our new arrivals..."

[ Latest Dropoffs ]

. UPDATES .
. 30th January 2012 .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The first mixology batch, save Face Off, is all grown up!

. 16th January 2012 .
iStoleYurVamps' Lyre & x_Nata_x's Cala and StarieMichie's La La & Tygress Dream's Kit got 'lucky' on New Year, and finally their drinky kids have been dropped! All but one...vote in the poll and tell us what method you'd like best!

. 8th January 2012 .
Kaitaia's Bitter hibernated enough! Here he is!

. 26th December 2011 .
He might be an expert on cheering up Emo Christmases already! Welcome, Kaitaia's Befouls Bitter!

. 9th December 2011 .

There's a icy C*cktail boy in our joint event with HyTech! Hop on over now!

. 8th November 2011.
Hurray! Three lovely Catherine ladies and a very cute sheep.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. 2nd November 2011 .
Our heartfelt thanks to our great group of customers; the four Catherine C*cktails have awesome homes! Congratulations Tygress Dream on Kit Rhea En (Katherine), Ravina Loki on Canter Hie (Catherine), lostandtold on Mind Gives Hunt (Midnight Venus) and Roadkill on Heats Pyres (Stray Sheep)!

. 13th October 2011 .
It's a new thread, designed to improve logistics and operations! Please update your subscriptions and remember this is the place to go from now on.

There're several updates:
1. C*cktails now only have 2 stages - the child stage no longer exists. For details on that, please check out the FAQ at page 1, post 15.
2. Just in case you didn't see it the last time, the RP system allowing for Mighty Wiener and alternative art stages has been officially integrated into the thread.
3. Mixology, aka breeding, has also been officially integrated. It's not open yet, but the system is there - owners might want to check it out!
4. Jun D is now a guest artist for full-sized C*cktails! Whoo!!!

With the change of thread also comes the Halloween event! Like we mentioned before, it's a Catherine-themed event, but everyone, irregardless of whether you've
played Catherine or not, can enjoy our sales offerings thoroughly. There're three lovely girls, one of which is drawn by the fantastic Jun D, and a sweet little sheep.
Check it out on the second page, and/or click the banner below.

We'll see you!

"...For more information and deeper interaction, please do peruse our Guild at your convenience.
Anyone may request for membership."

After handing you the small address card, he bows and extends his hand in the direction of the bar.

The bar - that's a good idea. The bartop is dimly lit with the iBar system, and concentric neon circles gently throb around a stray glass.
You look towards the bartender for guidance - feline ears and paws on this one, but at least he is human-sized. You surmise that the
establishment has obviously put their pets to work.

"Good evening," he purrs, unclasping the shaker and expertly straining its contents into a glass that is quickly whisked away, "what can
I get you for?"
He chuckles lightly at the bad bar joke…trailing off as he eyes flicker down to the leaflet in your hand. "…But you're not
just looking for a drink…are you?"

He sweeps a golden gaze around the dark room, then leans in confidentially: " The minute you walked in the joint, I could see you were
a patron of distinction. You look like you can keep a secret, so here we go…

Welcome to a little something we like to informally call…Punch Club.
The first rule of Punch Club is - you do not tell Maxx and Jun about Punch Club.
The second rule of Punch Club is - you DO NOT tell Maxx and Jun about Punch Club.
Third rule of Punch Club…nah, that's it.

Just kidding! House Rules,"
sliding a print-out in front of you over the glass bar top, blazing a neon trail. It looks like a photo of the
Rule plaque you had noticed in the lobby downstairs…with some cross-outs and a few additions scribbled into the bottom of the picture:

. HOUSE RULES .
♠ Please exercise common sense wherever necessary
♠ Guilt-tripping, pity-partying, attacking other posters - strictly prohibited
♠ All art and ideas are ©C*cktail - please do not use without permission
♠ Chatspeak is not recognised - apologies for any inconvenience caused

. About the Pets .
2-stages with unique lineart for each pet past Drink Stage
♠ C*cktails start as Drinks and take approximately 2 weeks to fully mature
♠ C*cktails come in both male and female forms, but with a higher female to male ratio
♠ Flatsale price is generally 15k - sales through FS, Auction, Raffle, Contests, etc.
♠ Co-owning is allowed but discouraged - C*cktail is not liable in event of dispute
♠ Roleplaying is not required, only checking-in till Adult stage

. Hard&Fast RP Guidelines .
Roleplaying is entirely optional
♠ Each pet will come with a cert thread that can be used as an RP journal
♠ As there is no strict RP storyline, C*cktail RP is a casual affair with emphasis on character interaction, particularly among pets.
♠ No God-moding - be conscious of your fellow RPers and your C*cktail's status as a fallible pet
♠ Never assume success - when you initiate an action, the targeted RPer will complete the reaction
♠ Back off if they're not interested - don't guilt fellow RPers into responding nor reproach them for lack of it
♠ When in doubt, always go with the shop-owners' flow - 3 reasons:
- We will always try to resolve it in everyone's best interests
- If we're subtly herding you in a certain direction, we're planning a plot payoff
- Maxwell is an egotistical jerk

PLEASE NOTE
C*CKTAIL is a spin-off from the HyTech franchise, so merchandise and presence might be more infrequent.
However, as they also require less manpower to produce, events, especially one-shot mini-events, may appear more often.

"Done? Good. All very simple, really. Now for the show…what is Punch Club all about, you might ask? Let me tell you - well, okay,
it's partly about punch, yes - but it's also about so much more…"

In a flash a pair of Highball glasses have taken centrestage on the bar top. "You can't have failed to notice what my employers…
or owners, if you must…are doing here,"
he remarks, unfolding an array of bottles, "yes, yes, a petshop - give me a break, they're
wreaking havoc with science is what they're doing. But I'm not complaining, I wouldn't be here if they weren't the foolhardy muddlers
they are, no. What I'm doing…what I'm doing is fashioning myself as a chip off the old block."

A fang gleams as he rolls a couple of oranges and limes across the counter, "You see, one of the owners is a…he's a nice bloke,
no doubt about that, an effin' genius, you might say, but - and this is a big BUT - incredibly naïve. He's the one who came up with us all,
and he's done all kinds of marvellous things - did you see the filing gingerbread man downstairs? No? No - I mean he's filing,
you know, putting papers where they go - never mind… What about the hip-high reindeer people? Ah, anyway… We call them Bytes and Lytes
- living food critters created through nanites, half-sized genetically engineered humanoid hybrids off a production line.
'Wouldn't it be something,' I said to him one day, 'if you could combine the technology to create Byte-type nanites that could
produce humanish things like Lytes from food?' 'The potential for misuse is too great for me to mass-produce it, but that's easy,'
he laughed - and proceeded to demonstrate."
The jaguar pauses to laugh himself. "I may not know that much about science, but show me
anything once,"
he taps his temple with a velvet digit, "it stays in here for good."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What was I planning?" he stands in silence for a moment, twirling a small fruit knife idly, "well…what any hot-blooded young man
would be planning with a miraculous solution that can turn food into humanoids, of course... But,"
he shrugs, not quite meeting your eyes,
"it didn't work out that way. Let me…elucidate." There are slices and measures involved - before you knew it, the Highballs had
been transformed into a pristine Tequila Sunrise, and Tequila Sunset. "It didn't take me long to decide on cocktails for my weapon of
choice - a sexy fit, don't you think? C*cktails, I would call them! I had a good idea of the kind of women I could get through them,
let me tell you…but alas."
A solemn shake of his head, he calls out: "EAST! SIN! C'mere."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pint-sized pair you had seen at the door duly trot over. But of course. "East Liqueurs In, formerly a Tequila Sunrise. Lust Equate Sin,
formerly a Tequila Sunset. But surely you've guessed."
A digit on the respective shoulders; the girl giggles, a tinkling sound like
tiny bubbles bursting, and waves - the boy merely nods. "You can see how my dreams were scuppered!" the jaguar continues, "but,
no, I'm not complaining - they are delightful…are they not? They are just like you or I, albeit 25 inches tall - they speak, they walk,
they work, they play…and they are always lovely." He lowers his voice conspiratorially, his gold eyes glittering. "They used to take much longer
to grow from a drink to a child and so forth, but our consumers have proven to be more enamoured by no-nonsense intoxication, as I'm sure you are too."
He straightens up, a
paw drawing your attention to the minute pair once more. "I can see you appreciate such…exquisite delicacy. Well, well - I'm a…generous soul - I like
to share my joy. But of course, nanites are expensive…"
The smile is mischievous, but the sharp gleam turns it…almost sinister… He taps the…
C*cktails?…briskly and sends them on their way. "My associate will explain the rest - you may have seen him earlier, Sin was bequeathed to him.
Juli! A…special customer."

A small figure appears behind you - you turn; you are not at all surprised by the rabbit ears, nor dark eye rings. "Good evening!
My name is Julien and I'll be your waiter for the night!"
He bows, gesturing for you to follow; as he leads you across the floor,
he continues softly, "Since Maxwell has introduced you to East and Sin, you might be wondering about their names. We have a bit of
an unusual naming policy, I must admit! In tribute to the oft-dyslexic inebriation caused by overconsumption of alcohol, most C*cktail names
are derived from anagrams of their original cocktail monikers.
As you might have noticed:

East Liqueurs In
is rearranged from
Tequila Sunrise

and

Lust Equate Sin
is rearranged from
Tequila Sunset

- Maxwell named both of them, as you might have surmised!"
he hastily adds with a flush. "The best way we can recommend to derive
such names is to visit the Internet Anagram Server:

The 'candidate word list' option - ah, it shows the possible words that can be derived from the original term - near the bottom of
the advanced search page is particularly helpful for determining keywords to structure the anagram around. After that, it's just a matter
of time and consideration! The entire anagram will become the C*cktail's full name - a word or two from it is usually chosen as
a casual name for convenience, such as 'East' and 'Sin'; this will be bolded on the cert. Of course - if you would like to simply rearrange
the letters yourself to form names without dictionary-defined words, be our guest! The anagrams don't have to make sense at all~"

He hesitates for a moment as he approaches a table, "It is possible that we may at times end up with a cocktail that is impossible to
anagram well…in such a case, well, a name that fits the flow will have to do! A little discussion with Maxwell should clear the way for that.
Do take a seat!"

He lays a small menu before you as you settle into the plush seat: "This is the Special Menu - many apologies, you can't order off it…
but it will give you a better idea of what you can expect from…Punch Club."
This last bit he says with a slight roll of his eyes -
'Maxwell named it,' you too have surmised.

. MENU .
This is the directory of all owned C*cktails, organised by Batch
Each icon is linked to the respective C*cktail's Cert thread/RP journal

[ name . sex . stage . cocktail . owner ]

. In-house .
East Liqueurs In . F . Adult . Tequila Sunrise . HyTech - Maxwell
Lust Equate Sin . M . Adult . Tequila Sunset . HyTech - Julien

. 1st Round | 2nd Round .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cala Coup . F . Adult . Acapulco . Kaede [ x_Nata_x ]
La Blue Goon . F . Adult . Blue Lagoon . Hatsumigirl
Wisp de Ither . M . Adult . White Spider . Kaisanti
Biriani Mink Ti . F . Adult . Bikini Martini . Sukkubus
Re Off Hos . M . Adult . Offshore . Ravina Loki

. Events .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bentes Ornate . F . Adult . Easter Bonnet . RaiMidori
Levi Redd . M . Adult . Red Devil . Kotatsu-chan
Ann Redd Low . F . Adult . Wonderland . Leikkun
Dare M Hatt . M . Adult . Mad Hatter . o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Cog Wirl . F . Adult . Cowgirl . Jeanemon
Spirea Longings . F . Adult . Singapore Sling . Xin Yue [ Restless Honor ]
Tip Tops . M . Adult . Pit Stop . Kamileunaire
I Posy Vino . F . Adult . Poison Ivy . DownSight
Getable Hinder . F . Adult . Bleeding Heart . Slanndalous
Charlè de Disc Pit . M . Mighty Wiener . Spiced Lait de Chèvre . Rabid Ice Weasel
Lady by Moor . F . Adult . Bloody Mary . Syrcaid
Arias Mob . M . Adult . Ambrosia . Saint of Revenge
Can Lithely Purr . F . Adult . Artillery Punch . Ruriska
Lyre Caliph Runt . M . Adult . Artillery Punch . iStoleYurVamps
Archly Lept Ruin . F . Adult . Artillery Punch . lostandtold
Kit Rhea En . F . Adult . Katherine . Tygress Dream
Canter Hie . F . Adult . Catherine . Ravina Loki
Mind Gives Hunt . F . Adult . Midnight Venus . lostandtold
Befouls Bitter . M . Adult . Blue Frostbite . Kaitaia
Mirth Dreams 'Em Snug . F . Adult . Summer Night's Dream . AnimeEyeshime
Heats Pyres . M . Adult . Stray Sheep . Roadkill
Goad Haul Pain . M . Adult . Pina Ghoulada . ex o ex Snoof
Jackrabbit La Pep . F . Adult . Applejack Rabbit . Ruriska
Diana P. Coda . M . Adult . Pina Colada . thyPOPE

. Mixology .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leer Tevvd . M . Adult . Red Velvet [Lyre/Cala] . iStoleYurVamps
Cry Sabre Cut . F . Adult . Cactus Berry [Lyre/Cala] . x_Nata_x
Oak Rustle . M . Adult . Soul Taker [La La/Kit] . StarieMichie
Silk Sevvet . F . Adult . Velvet Kiss [La La/Kit] . Tygress Dream
Foe Caff . F . Adult . Face Off [La La/Kit] . ex o ex Snoof

. RL Customs .
La Envy Fuzz . F . Adult . Fuzzy Navel . Savvy-Style
Carpetbagging Scarlet La La . F . Adult . Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster . StarieMichie
Try Poi Kent . M . Adult . Kryptonite . Jeanemon
Luna Cigommi . F . Adult . Moulin Magic . EchoLimaFoxtrot
Vanes Ennuis Stet . M . Adult . Venetian Sunset . Chrystali
Boob Munchkin Purl . F . Adult . Bourbon Milk Punch . Byagane319
A Tenanted Thief Honor . F . Adult . Death in the Afternoon . Syrcaid

. Mocktails .
Carberry Coronel . F . Permatween . Cranberry Cooler . Kuuro Kitten
Edgy Spike Hog Eh . M . Permatween . Spikey Hedgehog . Naotsuki
Robed Hunt Sol . M . Permatween . Hunter's Blood . Ruriska
A Winter Realm . M . Permatween . Mineral Water . Erina_Nobara

"There was a time we produced a new C*cktail every month - but these days we mostly go by market conditions."

You are about to return the menu when he giggles and gestures for you to touch the icons - you do so; the screen ripples
and yields a gallery selection.

"We spent more on the Special Menu than we should have," his tone is apologetic, but he is still smiling, "consequently, there's,
uh, only one - but it does make album browsing a little easier!"

. ALL-STAGES ALBUM .
as mentioned, C*cktails used to have 3 stages, hence the 'child' stages - please note C*cktails now only have 2 stages.

. In-house .
East Liqueurs In: drink . child . adult | Lust Equate Sin: drink . child . adult

. 1st Round | 2nd Round .
Cala Coup: drink . child . adult | La Blue Goon: drink . child . adult | Wisp de Ither: drink . child . adult
Biriani Mink Ti: drink . child . adult | Re Off Hos: drink . child . adult

. Events .
Bentes Ornate: drink . child . adult | Levi Redd: drink . child . adult
Ann Redd Low: drink . child . adult | Dare M Hatter: drink . child . adult
Cog Wirl: drink . child . adult | Spirea Longings: drink . child . adult
Tip Tops: drink . child . adult | I Posy Vino: drink . child . adult
Getable Hinder: drink . child . adult | Charlè de Disc Pit: drink . child . adult . mighty wiener
Lady by Moor: drink . child . adult | Arias Mob: drink . child . adult
Can Lithely Purr: drink . adult | Lyre Caliph Runt: drink . adult | Archly Lept Ruin: drink. adult
Kit Rhea En: drink . adult | Canter Hie: drink . adult | Mind Gives Hunt: drink . adult (afro)/adult (nofro)
Befouls Bitter: drink . adult | Goad Haul Pain: drink . adult
Jackrabbit La Pep: drink . adult | Diana P. Coda: drink . adult

. Mixology .
Leer Tevvd: drink . adult | Cry Sabre Cut: drink . adult
Oak Rustle: drink . adult | Silk Sevvet: drink . adult | Foe Caff: drink . adult

. RL Customs .
La Envy Fuzz: drink . child . adult | Carpetbagging Scarlet La La: drink . child . adult | Try Poi Kent: drink . child . adult
Luna Cigommi: drink . child . adult | Vanes Ennuis Stet: drink . child . adult
Boob Munchkin Purl: drink . drink | A Tenanted Thief Honor: drink . adult

. Mocktails .
Carberry Coronel: drink . permatween | Edgy Spike Hog Eh: drink . permatween
Mirth Dreams 'Em Snug: drink . tween . adult | Robed Hunt Sol: drink . permatween
A Winter Realm: drink . permatween | Heats Pyres: drink . tween . adult

. FANART .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You finally manage to return the menu to him - instead of handing you a real menu and taking your order, the rabbit dashes back to
the bar. You idly wonder what does it take to get a drink in this place…ah. He is back - with a rack of test tubes and
an Erlenmeyer flask?

"In honour of your inaugural visit," he begins, bringing the containers down to the glass top, "here is our flagship cocktail,
on the house! This test tube contains the aperitif, the beaker holds the, ah, main course, if you will…this, the shooter - and this?
This is the hangover cure."

[ feel free to take and place this anywhere! it is sig candy and will not evolve ]

"Do enjoy! Just signal if you would like to place an order~"

Left with your new drink, you sip at a test tube as you look around. There is a quizzical sign, tacked up in a visible but shady area.

. Ultimate Mighty Wiener & Alternative Looks .
If you want to be one, read the details, follow instructions, and maybe you'll become as big a bratwurst as I am.
That's right, human-sized. Jumbo. On the other hand, if you'd like to change your transparent little clothes, read on as well!

The small print below goes into strange, specific detail:

. RP SYSTEM! .
What you can get with RP:
♠ Mighty Wiener [human-sized C*cktail - new full-body art & cert, user-chosen outfit]
♠ new art [C*cktail remains 1/3 size - new full-body art & cert, user-chosen or previous outfit]
♠ Permas grow to C*cktail [new full-body art & cert, Maxx-designed outfit]

. How the System Works .
♠ Each RP is scored with 1 to 3 points.
- 1: substantial RP but uncompleted.
- 2: a substantial and completed RP.
- 3: INCREDIBLY FABULOUS AMAZING RP.
♠ You need a total of 30 points to have Wiener/new art/growing perma!
♠ In-thread RP can be scored if you keep track.
For example, if two/more of you conduct a standalone sequence of RP,
have it recorded and we will score it.

Post in this thread to have your RPs scored, and when the time comes, your point total for growing/art!

Another notice is displayed neatly next to the beer founts, taunting their customers:

. MIXOLOGY .
So you're looking for remixes of old classics? Blasphemy! But I can see the appeal. Issue me a challenge, do your due research
and let's do up a few new drinks for you and your friends. We'll let you know when it's MIXOLOGY TIME!

Yet more small print, with enigmatic details:
. YES THIS IS BREEDING .
♠ Mixology will only take place when announced
♠ Number of drinks in a round(/batch) vary from 2 to 3
♠ Fees for breeding is 30k total, regardless of round size - 15k from each owner
♠ Later generations C*cktails will look slightly younger and be more streamlined than their Gen 1 parents, but are,
for all intents and purposes, full-fledged C*cktails that can in turn, mix.
♠ Any orientation of C*cktails [m/f, f/f, m/m] can mix, as facilitated by the system below...

. How Mixology works .
♠ Minimum 2 'semi-customs':
- The owners of each participating C*cktail will individually choose one base liquor [eg. vodka, gin, whiskey] from one C*cktail,
and one additional ingredient [liqueur, juice or otherwise] from the other C*cktail
- Each owner then provides Maxwell an existing cocktail recipe that contains the chosen base liquour and additional ingredient
- Profit!
♠ Additional drinks, if any, will be mixed up by Maxwell

As you finish up with the hangover cure - the rest of the four-parter was, indeed, potent - you notice that other patrons have begun
to trickle in, not a few with animal parts. Two who don't, making a beeline for the barstools, look familiar - as they speak to the bartender,
you finally place who they are: you had caught a glimpse of their holoprojections downstairs (and now that you think about it, a brief
run-in at the entrance)…the aforementioned Maxx and Jun, the owners of HyTech to which Punch Club must not be mentioned.

Maxx D . Jun D
[ Maxx… head artist + colourist + vexelist + certist ]
[ Jun… permatween + guest adult artist + thread-graphic lineartist + designer + writer + previously child stage artist ]

There is laughter - as they joke, you can hear snatches of conversation…

. CREDITS .
City of Heroes [ 'DNA Resequencing Boost' Enhancement ] | Neopets [ Altador Plot Punch Club ]
Sweet Charity [ Big Spender ] | The Postal Service [ This Place is a Prison ]

Speaking in Terms of Reality: While the owner owns the character of the pet and may display the images and certs at will, the art and
character design itself is still property of C*cktail/HyTech, and must be credited as such. The artist reserves the right to display or use
the artwork and pursue other avenues with the design. All better-sized images are accompanied by a background logo for our image
protection - owners may request unmarked versions for the cert threads. Thank you for your understanding!

For world+character background, please visit our core enterprise, -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

User Image

You wonder about the music in this bar and scan the area: there is a distinctly empty grand piano. It is small, but reflects
a dark shine of extravagance in the place.
The one called Maxx breaks away from the group - he makes his way to the DJ booth on the other side of the stage…

"Welcome to HQ folks: this is DJ Maxx in the house with funkalicious music 24/7. If you get an incredible urge to be even badder
and buy exotic nearly-illegal humanoid animal pets, do hop down to -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-. This message is brought to you by
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-, which coincidentally is the main and only sponsor of the delightful HQ."

Not bad! The DNA Resequencer has quite satiated your thirst for alcohol. Perhaps it's time to go - you have plenty to think about as far
as HQ is concerned…and plenty of chances to return. You nod to the staff as you wander entrance-wards - they bow and thank you,
a conspiratorial twinkle in the jaguar's eye.

You pause just briefly at a glass-sandwiched board on the wall and run your eyes down the lists…

. HEAVEN .
Some people are just that good - have a drink on the house!

[ coming soon ]

. HELL .
Some people just can't hold their alcohol - and make lousy drunks.

[ none yet ]

You stop, looking down at the small table right next to the entrance…how did you miss this when you first came in - ah, yes,
Sin was standing on it to greet you. Understandably, that had been quite distracting. A stack of flyers, much like the one you had received,
lies neatly to a side - a little sign exhorts you to take some to distribute to your acquaintances. Perhaps you shall.

Forum BB Code C&P
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.75304285/][img]http://cocktail.silentragedy.net/img/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

Next to the flyers, there is a glass bowl for visitors to deposit business cards. Glancing in, you catch a few names as you saunter out…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ if you've a drink/food-based-transformation B/C, feel free to hit us up! ]

More patrons enter as you emerge to the starry sky. The pool and its accompanying jacuzzi seem to be going at a merry rate as well -
some have brought their cocktails out. Not a bad way to spend a night, it seems.

Well, till next time!

At the back of the bar, beyond the strobing lights and crush of bodies, is a digital screen displaying fourth-wall breakage.

. FAQ .
The Punch Club motto is getting a little sad. Maxx and Jun keep posting in the thread, for one.
What? What? Where do all of these little drinky beings come from? No idea.

New thread?
Yes. C*cktail's real anniversary is March 13th 2009, but we had to create the new thread for the 2011 Halloween event.
Everytime we updated Maxx had to sign in and out of four accounts and then some, so a consolidated thread like this makes updating a lot easier.
Thanks for bearing with us!

Why the stage changes?
C*cktails, from our observations, tend to be sig candy, and not so much as longer-term pets; sometimes owners have even
dishearteningly disappeared during the child stage. Furthermore, with increasing RL commitments, we have decreasing time for B/C activities.
To keep C*cktail running, efficient and unique-lineart-based, we've decided to reduce the stages workload to 2 stages and
hopefully we'll be able to offer more C*cktails overall for pretty sig-candy. wink

Both of you are artists for adults?!
Yeah, for the first time in our B/Cs, we're both drawing for the same stage! This will hopefully help our sales quantity
and Jun's art is awesome. smile

How will availability be like in general?
C*cktail will have events during major B/C occasions - Valentine's, summer, Halloween and Christmas, possibly connected with HyTech -
for sure, and will likely have small spontaneous sales scattered about the year. We used to have monthly C*cktails,
but interest dwindled, so there's no point providing more supply than demand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff