• Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hey everyone! anyone here Hunger Games fans? cuz there's like.. 11 days till the MIDNIGHT SHOWING! omg. i'm totes excited about this.

technically, i was trying to avoid seeing it at first as i wanted to participate in black march. well i already fudged that up by getting some books. books... total weakness for me.

soooo ... yeah. i'm pretty set on seeing it at midnight first showing. biggrin

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
They say you can't live without l o v e. . .
what is black march? owo

. . .Yeah, well...oxygen is more important.
that movie looks beyond weird and kinda blah not my style

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75

Questionable Bear

i'm excited for it but idk who to watch it with. not many people i know read the books so they're not super excited about it like i am.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Strawberri Stardust
They say you can't live without l o v e. . .
what is black march? owo

. . .Yeah, well...oxygen is more important.

black march is a sort of liek a protest/boycotting of the entertainment industry. it was an extention of the anti-pipa/sopa day. because the actual likelyhood behind it was; though they shelved them as was; they will probably rewrite some parts.. and then bring it back up under a new bill name.

and this was supposed to be the net geek's way to impact them in the only way they understand. by the money; because this is first month of new fiscal year.

so the concept wasn't to go to the movies, buy music, books, etc etc.. but i forgot when i got over excited finding a new stephanie plum book released early... and at a nice discount..

i got home and was like. awwww snaps... i fail real hard. >< but i mean. i've really messed it up now... cuz my work had hunger game merchandise. and i couldn't resist and bought some.

lildevs: HG trilogy is set in a dystopian future North America.. that was once the United States. x3 I won't get into too much of it; since i'm nto good at summarizing without spoiling. but... they are phenomenal reads. and the games are a sort of... reality tv mixed with olympic games mixed with survivor..
heads up to all the owners of the haken x ruby breeding, watch for adult growths within the next two days!

Magic-M66's Wife

Shameless Lover

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Slips in trying to be sneaky about it*
i've never read the books never even heard of the thing till the previews for the movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff