Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
nope. it's not there. wonder if i'm missing something?

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
well i'm working on catching up some certing while naaman's underwears are in the wash. i have to wash them twice, but the first wash; i do them with bleach... and on heavy duty. then i'll take em out. make sure there isn't anything in it. then wash em again on a normal run. orz. the things i have to do cuz of his bathroom habits.

and i guess josh just txt me that he didn't get selected for one of the TSA's random extra special "pat downs". we've heard a lot of stories about them, but i guess he got lucky. maybe they saw he's such a big guy and weren't sure they felt like molesting his junk or not. lol. but, now he's like 2 hrs early. he better not fall asleep and miss his flight

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

thats odd grace

i dont know why its not working

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
:C grace wants the bunny too. orz gaia wry u wanna be mean to me. /sob

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
aw yay.. cayxia's so nice she gave me hers. If the one i was supposed to get turns up; i'll give it to ya Cay.

aww look at grace's avi! it's full of bunnies.. i iz so happeh

Magic-M66's Wife

Shameless Lover

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm glad I could make you happeh.

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

bunnies! whoop!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
k.made one drop off in the guild. those are mostly just page 47 certs. I still gotta do page 48 now. x3 looks like the chinese new years ones from the hiring thread weren't posted for certing. unless i didn't get to those yet. heart

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

i feel like i missing a bunny but dont know which one it is

thought i named all the ones i received

~ponders~

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hmm.. well i finished certing the 1st gen bunnies that had certing info posted.. except for pukie's.. cuz i wasn't sure which one was hers. i Know it was one of feeling's though; so i'll just go through Fig's pb folder to see if i can figure it out.

however, as i was opening files; i had at least 2-4 bunnies i've made.. that were given to someone but never posted info for.

those include 2 chinese new year bunnies from the hiring thread
49'ers, giants, and a pink one. i'll have to double check that i actually gave the pink one out.

i'll hit kait up later and see if she can catch up some breeding certs. I found a post for breeding certs several pages back. not sure what was the hold up on some of it. XD

but there are quite a few batches with all their information. 3nodding

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

wait giants?

i think that one is the one i nissing

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

need to verify with nickels but i think giants is mine

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
if i recall; only 2 people entered the cny year one. well actually three but; i missed freaksrus's entry till after i rolled which was why i made her the bear.but i know there were 2 others; and they each got a cny bunny.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
irishgirl1017
need to verify with nickels but i think giants is mine

also, if you're still here we could rp. where at in the Land of Carrot would Creamcicle live in? XD

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
little poll/query for everyone:

what would you all think if:
1. i changed the Mate field on the cert to "town".. so that it reflects which town your bunny originates from? (or sub bun type?)

2. i'm thinking about just making it so that familiars are on their own tags.

i guess it's just that i'm looking through cert corrections. and.. if the person correcting isn't the person who certed it to begin with.. then it's like certing it for the first time. which is a lot of double work.

though the Tim Tebow gender mark was my fault.. but i noticed that somehow during certing. he manifested himself in the folders designated for berri and fig... boy. that bronco bunny sure is trying to just insinuate himself all over my folders. ok, we all get it. you are the most famouse bun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff