Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mist
Kalietha
WOOT! New thread!

Happy Star Wars day everyone XD May the Force be with us all!

And tomorrow shall be the revenge of the 5th!
Been combing the desert have you, hmm?

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Yordich, I'm always combing all the desserts. Oh, wait, desert? Like.. that hot.. sandy.. nopenopenope.

I'm thinking that May 10th is when I'll start the official grand opening rp events ovo But in the meantime will still be giving away the premades in this here thread : D

Eloquent Explorer

As I recall, I'm lucky enough to already have two, so I'll probably focus on their characters - their main plot starts with that opening event attack, after all! Anything before that I'd be hard-pressed to avoid using their parents, who aren't official characters....

Eloquent Explorer

Eeep....umm...do you have an archives somewhere? I swear I had more history detail and such for Mitchell in a quest thread that I just hadn't moved into a journal yet, but it's not there...or am I remembering wrong?

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

I haven't deleted any threads, so if you made one it should be there ovo You've talked about him in the interest thread, but I don't recall any quest threads myself *bad memory though*

Got a few more details up on the festival grand opening thing ovo http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24337293

Eloquent Explorer

Guess it was all in my head and never typed up then. I'll have to get all that typed up before the GO XD

Vicious Kitten

Oooh AoT BC /bookmarks. o uo <3

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

I'm gonna come up with a stall/event/idk. It's going to be dumb. 8D

Eloquent Explorer

....*should so plot a bakery booth for the Adams siblings to run*

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

*BUYS ALL THE BREAD*

Eloquent Explorer

XD Expect me to post the booth-thing in the next couple days. Buahaha.
OuO /pats around the new thread

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Back from work! But gotta go back in in two hours </3 It's a weird day XD

And yay on booth interest! 8D I added one piece to the form to address tailor tickets!

Bakery doesn't mean just bread.. it could be donuts! Or COOKIES. *stalks bakery booth*

*fluffs Kaiyumi* Your avi face could totally pass as Levi.

Ladykiller

*edits post* Hopefully that is good. :3

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

So my cat is just like, "Oh, its 91 degrees outside and your AC is kinda weak? That's okay, I'll just lay right on top of you with all my fur."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff