I'm all for switching to a sandbox style to take pressure off the mods to run a huge meta-plot. It is kind of nice to have a big guild-wide overarching plot but I understand something like that is a lot of work to handle. I like the idea of multiple different threads and directions to take AoT since plenty of people would like dipping into different aspects of AoT as their moods come and go (like wanting to play out the early days of training or wanting to dive into a dramatic titan attack). So I'm for the change!

As for the art side of things, whatever is comfortable for you, Lady Mist. I likes the way events handed out dyes but I understand it takes a lot of time to do those things too often. Would you be open to user run events handing out dyes periodically if they talked to you beforehand? Not like every month or anything but occasionally sort of deal.

The idea of someone RPing for four weeks and then getting a drawn trainee sounds fantastic to me. The old method of handing them out was okay but I think this gives a good incentive for activity which is always great!

If you decide to open things up to player-run threads, let me know and I'll whip something together! I already have some fun ideas. : 3