Something Else! (please post suggestion in thread) 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 1 ]
IDK MY BFF JILL (gold) 0.22058823529412 22.1% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]

Dabbler

Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara
*is poked* *flails about* x3

I need help with ideas for more of my quest girl's history plz. And reason for working at the bath house. I thought maybe her lover was sealed away by a jealous guy. And she needs something to unseal him that maybe she could get from the head of the bath house? idk *is lame* XD;

you can look at my quest thread here: I know it says it's U/C but feel free to post. xD
Questy

It's a bit too short and a little lacking in details for me XD
Also you can go into the background of a lesser ninetails.
Since historical facts-wise, Ninetails are born from Kitsune families and depending on the power of their houses, the number of tails they have. Most Kitsunes will try to get more power and more tails in their lifetimes. And if I'm not mistaken every 100 or was it 1000 years they automatically get +1 tail with the most powerful beings getting the perfect 9 tails or something.

Also, you should type a little something about how your character will react in a situation. Something like how she may have met her guy-love and how they may be sealed. Or write a little about her conviction of working such a degrading job (since Nine-tails are very haughty type creatures) in order for her love?

Or maybe make her very justice-minded that she may get on people's nerves for always being "right" --in her head anyways XD

thank you soooo much !!!!! xD I'd like to use that info if it's okay with you <33

Research though XD Cuz that's from my unreliable memory.
Also Kitsunes have different roles/rules for pelt color (if I remember right White ones are best, followed by blacks and then the usual red colored ones?)
And you can also say something about her family being from a high-ranking one (9-tails are virtually royalty) and how they rose into power >>;

And..I get too much into character heads T A T
Shut me if I'm getting too rambly~

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara

I need help with ideas for more of my quest girl's history plz. And reason for working at the bath house. I thought maybe her lover was sealed away by a jealous guy. And she needs something to unseal him that maybe she could get from the head of the bath house? idk *is lame* XD;

you can look at my quest thread here: I know it says it's U/C but feel free to post. xD
Questy

Since historical facts-wise, Ninetails are born from Kitsune families and depending on the power of their houses, the number of tails they have. Most Kitsunes will try to get more power and more tails in their lifetimes. And if I'm not mistaken every 100 or was it 1000 years they automatically get +1 tail with the most powerful beings getting the perfect 9 tails or something.

Also, you should type a little something about how your character will react in a situation. Something like how she may have met her guy-love and how they may be sealed. Or write a little about her conviction of working such a degrading job (since Nine-tails are very haughty type creatures) in order for her love?

Or maybe make her very justice-minded that she may get on people's nerves for always being "right" --in her head anyways XD

thank you soooo much !!!!! xD I'd like to use that info if it's okay with you <33

Also Kitsunes have different roles/rules for pelt color (if I remember right White ones are best, followed by blacks and then the usual red colored ones?)
And you can also say something about her family being from a high-ranking one (9-tails are virtually royalty) and how they rose into power >>;

you are not to rambly! you're helping is perfect!!! xD I wrote more. I took something from ah my goddess though that I need to research. Cause I don't want to use the idea if it's not okay though orz it's about methods of sealing. and being sealed in a pot xD;

you can look again at my bio if you want, the history. I still need to add more stuff that you mentioned once I find out more about it. xD;

Dabbler

Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara

Questy

you are not to rambly! you're helping is perfect!!! xD I wrote more. I took something from ah my goddess though that I need to research. Cause I don't want to use the idea if it's not okay though orz it's about methods of sealing. and being sealed in a pot xD;

you can look again at my bio if you want, the history. I still need to add more stuff that you mentioned once I find out more about it. xD;

You should try to check out Natsume Yuujinchou ...very good background on sealing techniques and Onis 8D

And it's fine XD I get where you're into the 9-tail thing with Kurama in your siggy =3=

Sugary Snack

there, I credited you too <333 xD

Sugary Snack

Jutatsu Gogaku

Yes I am. xD *luvs Kurama* and foxes of all types <3
thanks again for all your help!!!!

edit: also, I've been wanting to read Natsume Book of Friends, yush. looks so good!

Dabbler

Erina_Nobara

Credit Yorugami though XD
He's my main account and the one I'm using to apply as an artist here.

Jutatsu's just my at-work mule =3=

Seriously go research on 9-tail Kitsune history.
It makes for very interesting reading~

Sugary Snack

Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara

Credit Yorugami though XD
He's my main account and the one I'm using to apply as an artist here.

Jutatsu's just my at-work mule =3=

Seriously go research on 9-tail Kitsune history.
It makes for very interesting reading~

oh okies, and *will do* <3333

Dabbler

@Erina
Re-read your bio.
Maybe you should put something about maybe she lost some tails in the bargain of working in the shop in exchange for her contract and at the end she'll get the freedom to buy back her power and the secret of unsealing her love?

And also...9-tails are at heart tricksters XD you should put that in her bio. She's being too "good" >>; Or maybe it's just me.

Sugary Snack

Jutatsu Gogaku
@Erina
Re-read your bio.
Maybe you should put something about maybe she lost some tails in the bargain of working in the shop in exchange for her contract and at the end she'll get the freedom to buy back her power and the secret of unsealing her love?

And also...9-tails are at heart tricksters XD you should put that in her bio. She's being too "good" >>; Or maybe it's just me.

no, you're right. she is being too good. not a trickster like she should be. I was just tyring to look for something different since there's already a kitsune who lost his hoshi no tama (source of power) xD *thinks* hmmm but maybe I can worth this in about buying back her powers.

Sugary Snack

there. Her being a heart-trickster/flirty is what stirred the feelings of the jealous one. xD so it was her own fault. she must feel guilty x3

edit: got rid of the love and justice. just too 'good' if you ask me. and it confuses things xD

Dabbler

Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
@Erina
Re-read your bio.

no, you're right. she is being too good. not a trickster like she should be. I was just tyring to look for something different since there's already a kitsune who lost his hoshi no tama (source of power) xD *thinks* hmmm but maybe I can worth this in about buying back her powers.

Better. XD She might also have first started out flirting and taking advantage of the loved-boy but he still fell for her and maybe found out her true self beneath all the tricks and flashy spells and illusions? 8D And she was so devastated when he was sealed since he was the first one to see her true self and not as a kitsune or something so powerful who can grant his wish?

--you know the whole sparkle of love thing XD

Also...maybe you can make the sealing pot glass so she can communicate with him but they can't do anything else? Ergo, either he's taken captive by the bathhouse owner or she keeps him with her at all times~!

Sugary Snack

Jutatsu Gogaku
Erina_Nobara
Jutatsu Gogaku
@Erina
Re-read your bio.

Better. XD She might also have first started out flirting and taking advantage of the loved-boy but he still fell for her and maybe found out her true self beneath all the tricks and flashy spells and illusions? 8D And she was so devastated when he was sealed since he was the first one to see her true self and not as a kitsune or something so powerful who can grant his wish?

--you know the whole sparkle of love thing XD

Also...maybe you can make the sealing pot glass so she can communicate with him but they can't do anything else? Ergo, either he's taken captive by the bathhouse owner or she keeps him with her at all times~!

You are..... A GENIUS!!!! xD <3333 *hugs*

Incredible Flatterer

I'd avoid having the bathhouse owner have any involvement into your character's backstory. That's powerplaying an NPC. XD;

Dabbler

@Erina
Glad to help.
Also XD Ladder is spelled with a double dd and not a double tt.

@Rav
More like a term of contract rather than actually involving her like in the movie Spirited Away since she always demands something from her terms of contract to work in the Bathhouse?
/shrug XD

Incredible Flatterer

Since the bathhouse owner is played by staff, it would be powerplaying an NPC. So avoid it at all costs unless you talk to Snoof or halie first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff