Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mizukori
Mhmm. I even approve of the dub! I saw it at Otakon and all. :3 Cornello's horrifyingly bad, but he's minor so that's okay. XD And Al's voice acter is twelve, so we all should cut him some slack.

I think Ed's voice is corny and Al's is too flat (really sounds like he's reading from a script, dunno if it was a good idea actually getting a kid), but Cornello seriously rocked (SINNAHZ!!!!)

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Mizukori
Neotaki Kazuma
*patpat* we all have weaknesses crying *huggles his Kakashi doll* .__.

Weakness is such an understatement when it comes to me and Hagaren. ESPECIALLY concerning my kyoudai.

Ask DA. My friends have never seen me this obsessive over anything. e_e.;;

Same here! Envy's my fave. I cosplay him xd

I was a fan of other chars before kakashi came along...but man he hit me like a hurricane. In terms of char art , personality , (japanese) voice acting and overall working I love him like...MY LOVER!

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I heard the dub, it wasn't bad ^^ Heard it at otakon with Miz. Actually it was thanks to that we decided on watching FMA o_o I remember our first impression was "WTF chemistry anime *GAG*" because ed was ranting away about the elements to make a human when we came in XDD

And yes e_e Mizu = HIGHLY HIGHLY obssesive over FMA.... and Ed. And Al
I have no pity for bad American voice acting. D: That is why I shall never watched Dubbed FMA.

XD But if Tou isn't gonna watch it, then XD I'm not gonna force him to. T' each their own an' all. :3

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I'll stick to Argento Soma.
OniAja
I have no pity for bad American voice acting. D: That is why I shall never watched Dubbed FMA.

Here here.
Sosiqui
I confess, I have not heard the dub, but I can't imagine it dubbed. @_@

People can get the story off of the manga too. It's not licensed yet to my knowledge, so there's still scanlations floating around~

Although really, in a nutshell, all you have to know is:

Ed: Is short. Hates being called short. XD
Al: Is cute. Likes kittens.
Both: Get kicked around like hell by plot and are angsty.

Although the anime cuts off from the manga at episode 21. While in the anime Ed [though bleeding profusely] makes on for the WOAHOMG plot of 22, in the manga he passes out and has to be carried out by Envy. From then on the two are entirely different.

And frankly, I don't like the manga. x.x;; Especially the newer chapters. She doesn't even seem to be trying anymore... not only was Ed not in the last three chapters, but when he finally came back.. argh, I don't think he was drawn nicely in one friggin' frame.

Plus the manga plot is so much more... cliche anime. The manga lacks all the twists that make the anime as great as it is.

Oh, and I bid 500K pure.

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
OniAja

XD But if Tou isn't gonna watch it, then XD I'm not gonna force him to. T' each their own an' all. :3

Here here , has anyone ever heard Ryu's american voice over in Shaman King?...HE SOUNDS LIKE A GAY ITALIAN PIMP! , not to say that I have anything against gay italian pimps but thats just not Ryu!

DFA: I am still sad I had to miss Otakon crying ...but next year I'm cosplaying as Zenigata and I got his voice down packed >O!...I am so hyped.

Feral Cat

*waves flag for Mizu* ^_^

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Mizu: Huh, I didn't know that. XD; I haven't read the manga, I just assumed the two paralleled.

*also hasn't finished the anime yet* :X Last I saw was episode 27, I think. Don't even ASK how far behind I am on stuff like Naruto.

Tou: *thumbs up* Never seen that show, but as a huge fangirl for a rather little-known show (in English-speaking fandom anyway) I know what you're talking about.

edit: Gaia, stop changing my innocent emoticons into random angry faces >:O

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Sosiqui
Mizu: Huh, I didn't know that. XD; I haven't read the manga, I just assumed the two paralleled.

*also hasn't finished the anime yet* :X Last I saw was episode 27, I think. Don't even ASK how far behind I am on stuff like Naruto.

Tou: *thumbs up* Never seen that show, but as a huge fangirl for a rather little-known show (in English-speaking fandom anyway) I know what you're talking about.

edit: Gaia, stop changing my innocent emoticons into random angry faces >:O

I read about Argento about a year ago but have yet to see it. I really like the art style that they displayed in magazine ads.
I'm not really supporting dub... I own no dubs, I watch no dubs. I'm merely saying that FMA, for a dub, is not that bad. I've seen much worse.

And I'm watching it on Saturday not because I want to see the dub, but instead because I love the show enough to swallow my subtitle-loving pride to help it get good ratings.

Generally I ask dub-haters to turn it on anyway for my sake and just hit mute, but somehow I feel that will fall on deaf ears with this crowd. ;P

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
260 (170K + Nightmare Scarf) + Two Novembers = 550K

Argento is really good, especially for a sci-fi based anime, and I'm not into sci-fi stories.
XD ::Sigh:: That explains why I ignore anything that's not Foster's or Teen Titans on CN.. It's .. just not worth it. <XD

LadyPipen's Bride

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
XD If I go to otakon next year I'll be cosplaying Al *points at Miz* ^^; her idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff