Cool! 0.021276595744681 2.1% [ 1 ]
GOLD! 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I don't know why I keep clicking these eggs. I have no idea what you get for collecting them, and I'm pretty sure the meager number I've picked up isn't going to be worth anything.

Anyway...

So it seems like there's a lot more support for the magic system than I anticipated, which makes me feel good. XD. Kali- I did actually look into getting a wiki, but I can't find a good option that's free of charge that would actually let people participate. One option I'd considered was hiring a wiki manager that people could submit content to. He/she would vet the content, then put up what passed muster so people could contribute to the setting (which is another thing I'm big on. This isn't just a 'me' thing. It's an 'all y'all' thing, too.) If I can do that, then several wiki-based possibilities open up. But in order to afford to pay for a wiki manager, I'd need a colorist or two, so that will have to wait.

So, guys, instead of axing the magic system, I'mma just finish the beast. See? This is why I need your input. heart

As for the colorist thing- please do try. Chey's right, the worst that can happen is I say no, and I'm happy to offer pointers instead of flat refusing people.

As for the RP points thing, I see what you're saying Kali. And if I leave the magic system in place, that will offer some rewards too since people can buy new spells.

The general consensus seems to be "pare down if you must, but we don't really want you to." Am I right?

Shameless Kitten

Yes that is what I think is the majority. XD

Shameless Kitten

Question. For the hired in other shops thing. Do you mean only as colorists or is it like other jobs. Because I've not ever been a colorist before, but I have been like Owner list updater and rp manager..

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'm -mostly- referring to colorist positions there, in order to try and gauge the applicant's workload and figure out if they might be overreaching themselves by trying to hire on here in addition to whatever else they might be doing.

In other words, if you've never been a colorist before that's entirely fine, just as long as your workload with other shops plus this one isn't going to be overwhelming.

Shameless Kitten

Eloquent Explorer

XD In that case, I up my offer of helping as a guest colorist to offering to help as a guest colorist and donate all earnings to the find-and-hire-a-wiki-manager-fund.

And yep, that sounds about right XD

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Thanks, Kali! Hey, have you heard from Tox? I haven't heard from her in a bit and I worry. sweatdrop

Eloquent Explorer

Yep, earlier today in fact, on skype. I'll skype her that you're worried; I believe she is currently at a movie though.

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Not strictly necessary. Hearing word is sufficient, thank you.

Demonic Bookworm

I'm alive! Promise!
Just not in good health or spirits lately.

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
*hugs* Sorry to hear it. It's good to hear from you, though!

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
-peeks in-
. v .

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Hey hon! How ya been? xd

Demonic Bookworm

Poke me later about getting those certs done. I FINALLY got GIMP working again. Dx
But I have a checkup with my surgeon in an hour. And I gotta finish work for my dad.

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Sure thing, Tox. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers