*rolls on Natty*

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Squeals and goes squish-

Shaggy Gekko

8,725 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
Still trying to pick a song for the permapup I got for participating in Saint's contest.

I came across this particular song that I want to share though, even if I don't pick it.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Another Way You Can Die

When I went to see TSO for the first time several years back, they were doing the entire Beethoven's Last Night album. Though they didn't play any of their Christmas material, the first two hours of their set was in a similar vein. After they were done with the Beethoven album they continued playing various songs, many of them from Night Castle that they had released a year prior. Most people think of their Christmas symphonic rock when they hear about Trans-Siberian Orchestra but I knew better. I had a feeling they would play some of the older stuff from Savatage, and when they played this song which is about the Vietnam War live I thought it was one of the old Savatage songs. Nope. They did end their set with Chance though.

Savatage is very similar, all members of Savatage (or at least the last line-up of Savatage) are in TSO. I think the idea of TSO actually was spawned after they released the album Dead Winter Dead.

I've seen TSO twice, both times were incredible. I've also seen Chris Caffery's solo band open for Doro back in '07.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

/totally thought Lil's contest ended today too
You're not the only one, Lil. xDD
@Natty: I saw that and I was just looking through some palettes to pick from but I saw that Lil ended it a day early. xD Oh well!
Demy-Stardust

;;; /whispers belated apology that I probably won't be able to tag until the 25th/26th because I have a final tomorrow and the day after OTL

Floppy Sex Symbol

Peep: There's been a lot of ways of getting Audios lately, so I'm sure you'll get one.
Like there's the Megaman event going on in the event subforum as well.
As well as a chance to get a free citizen in The City subforum :3

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

xD; I thought it ended today as well since most of the contests were only 1-3 days or less from what I recall? Congrats to the other winners ;; heart

going to eat dinner brb OuO Lil would it be ok if I change the song since it'll be an unedited audio? If not I completely understand.

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Kaiyumi
Demy-Stardust

;;; /whispers belated apology that I probably won't be able to tag until the 25th/26th because I have a final tomorrow and the day after OTL

You're fine, I can wait. FINALS ARE IMPORTANT! <3

...*playing X4 and killing X so many times* Sorry but not sorry I suck at this game gkamalga. PS X your voice is squeaky in this and Proto laughs at you.

Zoobey's Wife

Magical Unicorn

leon_a_darkangel
xD; I thought it ended today as well since most of the contests were only 1-3 days or less from what I recall? Congrats to the other winners ;; heart

going to eat dinner brb OuO Lil would it be ok if I change the song since it'll be an unedited audio? If not I completely understand.
Sure <3 Ill unlock the thread one sec.

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Lilwolfpard
Sure <3 Ill unlock the thread one sec.

ah thank you so much Lil! I edited my forum <3

Swashbuckling Sentai

I need an avatar change, but so few animal items

Handsome Bibliophile

*pokes back in* I think I need to get an AOL account, so I can chat. *rolls* and there are few items for the a animals and I hate it

Floppy Sex Symbol

I'm making fried chicken. <3

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

im considering making an AIM account for the people who dont have skype 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff